[CH3] Ngern Park Pee (Kantana Evolution) Poh Nattawut / Joy Rinlane

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Why P'ek in this drama is so stupid and useless .... it is already ep10 but he has done nothing..... plus Denkhun's acting here is really annoying as hell and his expression is the same all the time....that's why most of comments on YT and twitter keep complaining about him and they all watch this cos of Poh and Joy .....(sorry to Denkhun fans here this just my opinion)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol — this should be done and over already so KF can start replacing it lmbo!!:risas3::pancarta:

~~
I didn’t watch anything else after ep1 lol but from a teaser I saw, Por is dekhuns father lol Por as the ghost was like “nobody can kill their own son” lol dekhuns eyes wide open lol

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Lol — this should be done and over already so KF can start replacing it lmbo!!:risas3::pancarta:

~~
I didn’t watch anything else after ep1 lol but from a teaser I saw, Por is dekhuns father lol Por as the ghost was like “nobody can kill their own son” lol dekhuns eyes wide open lol
I saw on the news there are 3 eps left so it will end next week.... but i don't want it to ends cos Denkhun isn't stupid anymore so no more annoying in the drama LOL

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I saw on the news there are 3 eps left so it will end next week.... but i don't want it to ends cos Denkhun isn't stupid anymore so no more annoying in the drama LOL
It’s true KF replaces this on the 26th :D