[CH3] Ngern Ngan Kwamruk (Master One): Oom Eisaya / Ice Panuwat

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

Glad to see they finally get pair up in here because their passed 2 lakorns was not happy together, Kep pan din wasn’t a happy ending for their couple. still waiting to see it , sucks taking forever to on air. it’s good see they play comedy with new scripts too, I also like Prim glad she’s in here too. so my guess probably Prim& Saint are another couple. so look like a three couple story. hope it come out good. waiting when ch3 gonna promote Oom to play with the top p‘eks like James, Mark,Pope, Mario,Nadech, Great, and wanna see her play with the top producers too

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Not that I’m excited about Keb Pandin, but I’m not sure if it will ever be aired. This is the other tendency of Ch3 that I dislike. They have completed dramas in cold storage that for some reason they don’t air. They would rather air reruns.

Another actress that has promise but has suffered from similar circumstances I think is Yiwha.

waiting when ch3 gonna promote Oom to play with the top p‘eks like James, Mark,Pope, Great, etc..and wanna see her play with the top producers too
Or even Pon? I can’t recall if they’ve worked together before. Most of the other guys’ schedules are quite packed. The channel seems to recognise her and pushing her now, so that’s good.

Side-note: I always thought Oom and Namtarn resemble each other a bit, hehe.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Not that I’m excited about Keb Pandin, but I’m not sure if it will ever be aired. This is the other tendency of Ch3 that I dislike. They have completed dramas in cold storage that for some reason they don’t air. They would rather air reruns.

Another actress that has promise but has suffered from similar circumstances I think is Yiwha.

Or even Pon? I can’t recall if they’ve worked together before. Most of the other guys’ schedules are quite packed. The channel seems to recognise her and pushing her now, so that’s good.

Side-note: I always thought Oom and Namtarn resemble each other a bit, hehe.
Yep It sucks for Yiwha they put her lakorns in storage too, don’t get why they do this it’s dumb to put so many lakorns in storage and air rerun, sad still no news of Yiwha new lakorn , I’m waiting to hear about it too.
I saw the old version of Kep pan din and I like the lead couple love story that’s why I wanna see the new version to compare. I was also thinking they won’t air it any time soon so sucks if it never get air .
Pon is also the p’ek I wanna see Oom pair up with too they look cute together he’s in Kep pan din as well but he was pair up with Ning instead. yeah I’m happy that ch3 recognize Oom more now because she took a while before got promoted to lead role in prime time.
a lot of people do think Oom & Namtarn look alike I think they are both cute & good actress.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ch3 seems to have preferred ‘looks’ for their daras that I keep thinking several of them resemble each other.

I think Oom and Pon will look good together too! I think after DJT Oom might get more opportunities to be lead in primetime.

I really feel for Yiwha. Some people think she’s not that outstanding, but for me it’s like she’s not given enough opportunity. Let’s hope she ends up in more shows that do end up on air.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

The story sound modern not those typical ch3 lakorns , but focus on careers hopefully on love a lot too , saw fr bts pics maybe love triangle between Oom-Ice-Saint.

Last edited: