[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
^muahaha. you're too funny ..
i haven't watch anything either -- just follow lyn's cap and spoiler since she's far ahead lOl ^^
LOL I stopped watching after they left Ban Tor Fah...I can't stand Ratree!
I went back to watch bits and pieces because of Lyn's caps but only for Techit and Khaohom parts...Love when they actually get along!

Loved the vid Ceci!!!

chouakim

TTFC♥
I've actually been brave and still watching. :lol:
..for the sake of our good looking leading men. XD
Enjoyed the mv, the OST is indeed very good.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im so bad.. lol.. i was so excited for this lakorn but i havent been keeping up ahhh...
i shall catch up soon... barry is so kute!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
KISS TODAY ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDcu8D-Ro2k
Credit: KIT

SO SAD THAT KHAOHOM have to add 'I HATE YOU' after he pull in for a SECOND KISS!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Chong ^^
Happy to see you here again.
*WAVES TO CECIII!!*
kkk I always find my way back to this lovely forum to spazz with u ladies since I cant' keep it to myself. haha

- ;LASJDF;LSJADF SOMGG TODAY'S KISSSSSS >>>> I WAS SO <3BROKEN, when my friend told me she said that!!!!! But boy, I was glad something *intimate* finally happened! Cupids been missing his aim @ KhaoHom! XD
T___T Hugs Techit. ^^

** aww your MV is lovelyy!! KhaoHom, pls care about Techit's feelingss too.!! ehhe
(the quote on your siggie = *dies* )

I hate it that I can't hate Nawa eventhough his showing up everywhere is getting on my nerves. LOL

Raiya, *Techit is soo dreamy XD **those eyesss

btw, I definitely agree with some of you, Mint is rather weak. :( She needs to toughen up girl!

whiteflakes,
thank you for your caps! I want the MV too!

BTW! question!
someone posted this BTS video a while back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJHlWXZW74

^Does anyone know where I could see the actually Photoshoot pics of Mark? or scans?

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
If I'm Khaohom, I'll jump in the shower with Tachit after the kiss :lol:

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
If I'm Khaohom, I'll jump in the shower with Tachit after the kiss

nalika you took the word right out of my mouth. Techit is soo hot in the shower. WoW LOL-I know I will hate the next two episode seeing Techit suffer, because Khaohom left him. His dad is being a pain in the ass to, always telling Techit to get with Ratree. I don't know the reason why Techit will get engage with Ratree, but I can predicting that it's because Mungkorn will get her pregnant so she trys to tell her mom and Techit dad that she is pregnant with him. The two adults will make them get engage like most thai lakorn. Being the "B" Ratree is she will make Techit become the father of her baby. Hint: As you an see the writer tries to emphasized rape scene between Mungkorn & Ratree in episode 7.
As for Khaohom leaving Techit she did it because Techit kiss her and that piss her off since he promise her he would not do that. I understand were she is coming from since they writer protrays her as an innocent person. She thinks that Techit kiss her not for love but because of hatred. Thai people think it's an insult to force kiss on anyone. It's a culture thing I guess.

choo

sarNie Adult
^^ aww amanda, thanks for sharing the picture! XD
Techit looks so sad there

-- Aish, I cant' believe Ratee and Techit might be together later on.. arghh

---

Also, I ran across this ; :( I wish it was subbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKJsNDykD8&feature=channel

p.s. Not sure if someone already mention this ; but does Mark kinda look like HyunBin to anyone?
XD

okay so i kinda went on a picture spree on Mark;

**Mama's boys!
credit: ^^Gift^^ @ prinfanclub

^Such cute dorks ^ during fanmeet?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7991/008nf.jpg
**I'm IN LOVE *** :)

some more here (I'm afraid we probably won't be able to post it elsewhere):
http://img26.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=x21318cf5copy.jpg

Join: http://prinfanclub.ipbfree.com/index.php? to find more goodies! ^^

sorry for the spamm! I'll try to stick with the lakorn theme only :)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
ok, i've found a clip where mak says techit is gonna have to take responsibility for something he did to ratee while he was drunk...
it's at around 1:20:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahBIJKbvgQc

lol, some people stopped watching this
but i guess i'll keep on watching it, even though the plot is too similar to other lakorns,
mak's acting is too adorable to pass and i love the shooting places especially techit's house, it's so pretty!!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Mark did an incredible job but I don't like nangeke's character. She is to studid for me to continue to watch.I don't like this kind of nangeke's character. They make nangeke falls for one side and blind fold of the other man. If that the case it should be like this: Khahom and Nawa grew up together or they were boyfriend and girlfriend from high school or college because he always there to protected her so the bond and the trust between them is too deep for someone to break them up. Nawa can't be a shadow to Khahom's heart. But this story is not like that, Kahom and Nawa just meet not longer tha Techit and Nawa was mean to her too when he was in the wheel chair. So my question is What did Nawa do for Khahom to make her think that he a superb kind of man? Techit in the other hand takes care of her when she was sick, takes her in as a fiance to live in his house, buy her clothes and the most crusial part is argue with your father to protect a girl too. I know it's a lakorn so make a fair share. SO MAKE NANGEKE BE MORE REASONABLE AND BE MORE RATIONAL.

cecilia

Staff member
Chong, you're too CUTE -- going on a rampage every time you on another p'ek ..glad to see him stole a piece of your heart next to RAIN LOL..
THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMENT AND PICTURES OF HIM NA -- ALWAYS cute to see them interact like this bts ^^
Will i get to see a kissing scene to replace STEAM soon? lol

Anyway, BLOOPERS -- MARKY MARK IS SO HOT -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o90pGowmJeU (thanks to KIT)

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
ok, i've found a clip where mak says techit is gonna have to take responsibility for something he did to ratee while he was drunk...
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ahBIJKbvgQc

but i guess i'll keep on watching it, even though the plot is too similar to other lakorns,
mak's acting is too adorable to pass and i love the shooting places especially techit's house, it's so pretty!!!
Thanks for sharing the clip icebe. You're the best!
Thai Lakorn has all have the same plot. Nang're gets pra'ek drunk makes him sleep with her and have him take responsibility.
I hate it but since now that I know what to expect i just won't watch that part and wait to see Mungkorn bring Ratree down from her fantasy life.
I would love to see that day Ratree suffer for once. Oh that will really make my day!!
I want to stop watching it, but stay on for Mark (Techit) to see if things light up for him. Poor Techit!

onahc

sarNie Elites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahBIJKbvgQc

How predictable, I knew this was gonna happen! Rathee will be pregnant by Mungkon but claim Techit as her baby daddy.

choo

sarNie Adult
And LIPS!

Somehow, I can't seem to stop thinking of his lips. :blush:

OMG.YES THOSE BLISSFULRED LIPS OF MARKS!! <3
*SIGHS*

Chong, you're too CUTE -- going on a rampage every time you on another p'ek ..glad to see him stole a piece of your heart next to RAIN LOL..
THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMENT AND PICTURES OF HIM NA -- ALWAYS cute to see them interact like this bts ^^
Will i get to see a kissing scene to replace STEAM soon? lol

Anyway, BLOOPERS -- MARKY MARK IS SO HOT -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o90pGowmJeU (thanks to KIT)

LOL I know and then I always end up leaving them back to Rain XD kkk
But omg, his pictures are like picture perfect!! ^^

and ahhhh, THANK SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE BLOOPERS!!
I WAS TRYING TO HUNT DOWN SOME YESTERDAY NIGHT TOO!! <3

TECHIT: "AHH AYYY"!
Nawa's clumsiness around his own car. XD **

Can't wait for ep. 8 !!

How predictable, I knew this was gonna happen! Rathee will be pregnant by Mungkon but claim Techit as her baby daddy.
*Gosh dang it Ratee!

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the clip icebe. You're the best!
Thai Lakorn has all have the same plot. Nang're gets pra'ek drunk makes him sleep with her and have him take responsibility.
I hate it but since now that I know what to expect i just won't watch that part and wait to see Mungkorn bring Ratree down from her fantasy life.
I would love to see that day Ratree suffer for once. Oh that will really make my day!!
I want to stop watching it, but stay on for Mark (Techit) to see if things light up for him. Poor Techit!

forget that, that woman killed him off already
totally unexpected o.0

and techit in the newest episode, ouch, it's really painful to watch his sad expressions, especially the one he made when he wanted khaohom to get in his car but found out that she was waiting for nawa
or when he tried to apologize to kaohom he was all shy and cute but in the end she didn't take his flowers, ouch, i seriously wanted to hug him there!!!!
well at least kaohom's mom made him admit that he loves kaohom, so there's some progress here ^.^

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Choo - Thanks so much for the links and picks I wanted to scream!!!
Mak is just too much, he makes my heart beat so fast and his voice wahhhhh!!!

I haven't made a fan vid in over two years but I might come back just for him...as for the lakorn...ugh really I hate Ratree right now...Mak gets drunk and has to take "responsibility" for her?! Yuck...I really will need to skip ahead and not watch that part...might make me throw up!

As for n'ek yeah I wish she was a bit stronger and not so trusting of the bad people in her life! Come on girl we all know you like Techit!!! Admit it and kiss him back already!

LOL to the shower scene, I was watching that with my mouth wide open and I think I started drooling from his hotness! Yep Khaohom should have just stepped into the shower with him...that would have been soooo HOT! LMAO that would have solved all their misunderstandings but wait...this is a thai LAKORN so they will drag this misunderstanding until the last episode

Sighs...I will keep watching it for Mak...he makes me go crazy! I haven't been back to the forum in ages but now I check every day to see what is being posted on this lakorn LOL! Starting to sound like a fan girl!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I feel so bad for Pr'ek. He has to grow up without love and live in the shadow of Nawa. I hope to see some sweet scene for him. He really deserve it. I really wish I was Khahom, so he would give me those pretty flowers. Why won't she accept the flower. I would die if he brings me flower. lol...