[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

music2luv

sarNie Egg
I'm getting annoyed by KhaoHom, she's bein nice to Ratree and believe everything she says and doesn't even know how evil she is while Techit is trying to be nice to her, but she doesn't see it. Nawa needs to stop coming in between them, I like him in the beginning but now I'm getting annoyed by him. Can't wait for the slap/kiss too.

Linda

sarNie Egg
I'm getting annoyed by KhaoHom, she's bein nice to Ratree and believe everything she says and doesn't even know how evil she is while Techit is trying to be nice to her, but she doesn't see it. Nawa needs to stop coming in between them, I like him in the beginning but now I'm getting annoyed by him. Can't wait for the slap/kiss too.
I agree and disagree. Khaohom is an idiot for believing that evil good for nothing ugly girl. She's an idiot for always contradicting herself. She says she promises to be more careful with Nawa and blah blah blah. But she goes behind Techit's back and sees Nawa. Techit.. although the reason behind his actions are sweet... the way he presents himself is so cruel. I hate that he says something like "I own you" or whatever. He acts as if she's a thing. But considering how naive and dumb she is, she might as well be a thing. Nawa is a sincere person. I like his character because he's not fake like the rest. He's trying to steal Khaohom from Techit but she knows that. It's not like he's lying about it. Anyway, I love both Techit and Nawa. I hate Ratee with a passion. Why did they even give her that hairdo? Ewww.

Linda

sarNie Egg
Ngao Ruk Luang Jai Special 3/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqBEOrNzKkc&feature=related

The guy that plays Nawa is super funny in this. lol

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
Ngao Ruk Luang Jai Special 3/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqBEOrNzKkc&feature=related

The guy that plays Nawa is super funny in this. lol
agree it showed clips of him goofing off, and dancing all funny. He seems like he's an easy going guy that enjoys making ppl laugh.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Tachit is just so yummy! Oh my god! I love everything about him, expecially his juicy lips and them deadly eyes when he gives Nawa the cold glare.

I love it how he talks back to his dad, threaten him each time his dad talks crap about Khahoom. Like IN part 6 when he tells his dad not to push his button or else he will take Khahoom to live some where else and not help his dad out with the business anymore. LOL...He straight up don't give a rat ass...LOL...

Nawa can be so god darn annoying, but I guess it's a good thing because the more he tries to get Khahoom the more it makes Tachit go crazy, and start lashing out...GOOD LORD...CAN WE GET A KISS A HUG??? SOMETHING PLEASE!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PART 7. Love Tachit/Mak!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I am getting super irritated by Khaohom's naive-ness, Ratree's psycho ways in trying to steal everything from nek, and Nawa's persistent in pursuing Khaohom. The writers of the lakorn sure know how to push my buttons. Why does Ratree think she have a chance in getting with Techit when he only has eyes for Khaohom. I hope in progressing episodes he doesn't give into her cause I will not like that. The only character I care for is Techit (obviously) and hopefully things will get better for him. Tired of seeing him suffer through the past episodes.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I am getting super irritated by Khaohom's naive-ness, Ratree's psycho ways in trying to steal everything from nek, and Nawa's persistent in pursuing Khaohom. The writers of the lakorn sure know how to push my buttons. Why does Ratree think she have a chance in getting with Techit when he only has eyes for Khaohom. I hope in progressing episodes he doesn't give into her cause I will not like that. The only character I care for is Techit (obviously) and hopefully things will get better for him. Tired of seeing him suffer through the past episodes.
]
I hope Techit doesn't follow his dad advise to get with Retree, because his dad believes that Ratree is going to bring them wealth since she is supposely the daughter of a wealthy lady. We all know that the real duaghter is Kaohom.I will hated soo much if he even considers looking at Retree. She is soo irritating. Well I guess I have to fastforward that part again.
With Kaohom always going out with Nawa in Episode 6 that does not help that situation neither, he might do it later just to get Kaohom jealous or upset. I feel sorry for Techit in this part since Kaohom always go out with Techit behind his back. I guess he deserves it since he won't tell Koahom his true feelings for her. Instead keeps making Kaohom think that he hates her. I sympatized for Kaohom, because the reason why she likes to be around Nawa is that she feels he is her only friend who she can turn to. Let's face it she in a bad situation right now everyone she loves around her is gone. Thanks to evil Retree.
Just looking at the preview at the end of episode 6 looks like Koahom might leave Techit's house and neither live with Nawa or her real mom's house with Ratree. Will have to wait and see next weekend.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
]
I hope Techit doesn't follow his dad advise to get with Retree, because his dad believes that Ratree is going to bring them wealth since she is supposely the daughter of a wealthy lady. We all know that the real duaghter is Kaohom.I will hated soo much if he even considers looking at Retree. She is soo irritating. Well I guess I have to fastforward that part again.
With Kaohom always going out with Nawa in Episode 6 that does not help that situation neither, he might do it later just to get Kaohom jealous or upset. I feel sorry for Techit in this part since Kaohom always go out with Techit behind his back. I guess he deserves it since he won't tell Koahom his true feelings for her. Instead keeps making Kaohom think that he hates her. I sympatized for Kaohom, because the reason why she likes to be around Nawa is that she feels he is her only friend who she can turn to. Let's face it she in a bad situation right now everyone she loves around her is gone. Thanks to evil Retree.
Just looking at the preview at the end of episode 6 looks like Koahom might leave Techit's house and neither live with Nawa or her real mom's house with Ratree. Will have to wait and see next weekend.
Hmm, you made some good points. Even if Khaohom feel that Nawa is her only friend but she needs to live up to the title of being Techit's fiancee. Constantly going out with Nawa almost everyday makes her look bad and makes it worse on Techit's part. It makes him even more possessive and crazy inside. At first I think Techit only wanted to win against Nawa but now I think its a little bit of trying to win and pursuing nek's love. I think Khaohom might move out of Techit's house and move in with her mom. Maybe thats why psychotic Ratree went ape-shit on Khaohom during the preview? And whats with Mungkorn punching his girlfriend in the stomach? Thats a big no-no in my book! Oh yea I wanted to add how much I adore Ratree's Chanel purses. They are so elegant and pretty. Other than that...wheres the slap-kiss scenes between nek and pek? Its so lacking in that department.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Other than that...wheres the slap-kiss scenes between nek and pek? Its so lacking in that department.
lol. slap and kiss? i rather have a willin-scene if that's possible...(and maybe a slap and kiss as foreplay.) haha. :lol:

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
goddamit have a cute scene already, oh wait... they held hands =/ LOL
Techit is a mixture of Dan and someone else can't figure who but...

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
love mak prin so much, he is cute, getting a killing smile~!

i like this character so much,, just want to cry for him,,since no one love him. He is doing everything for KhaoHom, but she didnt see it.. T T.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I agree and disagree. Khaohom is an idiot for believing that evil good for nothing ugly girl. She's an idiot for always contradicting herself. She says she promises to be more careful with Nawa and blah blah blah. But she goes behind Techit's back and sees Nawa. Techit.. although the reason behind his actions are sweet... the way he presents himself is so cruel. I hate that he says something like "I own you" or whatever. He acts as if she's a thing. But considering how naive and dumb she is, she might as well be a thing. Nawa is a sincere person. I like his character because he's not fake like the rest. He's trying to steal Khaohom from Techit but she knows that. It's not like he's lying about it. Anyway, I love both Techit and Nawa. I hate Ratee with a passion. Why did they even give her that hairdo? Ewww.

I really do love Nawa's character. He is sincere and he is not hiding his intentions from anyone. He wants to steal Khaohom from Thechit and he lets him it. He not going behind his back and doing it. He's letting it be known. Thechit has good intentions, but he show it just a little more. I guess that's what happens when you never been loved and don't how to love. I love all the characters in this series. They are newbies, but you can tell that they putting their all into this series. even if there are some improves to be made. I think that we'll be seeing more of them in future and can't wait to see the improvements in their acting. Wow this is the longest I ever wrote in here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
And Nawa should learn some boundaries. He's a "nice guy" cause he always win and gets everything. The second he loses and Techit has something he wants, the true colors come out.
That's true. Nawa has everything that Techit doesn't have. Would it kill him if he just shared a little love to Techit. Now I call that a selfish person. Nawa is no nicer than Techit- greedy. But I understand Techit as he has never received love and warmth- I am fine with him being a little bit greedy.

I stop watching at episode 3 lol... just reading comments here is a lot better than watching the lakorn. I get annoyed easily. Gubgip whatever how you spell her name, her acting is not as great as some of you claim. I just hate all annoying nang rai regardless of their acting skills. But Gubgip is tolerable, she isn't pretty either. Don't you just hate it when you have two good looking guys and then the girls are not so attractive (vice versa ie. Lem Prai Lai Ruk lol) I know look doesn't matter when it comes to talent but I disagree. It goes hand in hand. You can't have a black girl play a white girl role. In this case, Mint is the black girl lol she looks so old, I am not convince that she is 18-20 years old in the lakorn. That was a bad analogy =(

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, from the clip I saw on one of the teasers and from the conversation on the preview for epi 7 looks like there will be a force kiss...I love Techit!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i just so love techit. I don't understand why nawa isn't leaving hom and techit alone when he have everything else that techit doesn't. Give the man some happiness for once. I think that nawa doesn't really have the love kind of feeling for hom like techit. maybe he's mistaking like and taking care of her for what she have done to him as love and for sure hom doesn't feel that way towards him. i can't believe there's no cute/sweet/love scene for them yet, it's been going at quite a fast pace. I wonder when and when hom will feel something for techit, maybe she did already but just wasn't sure herself because she kept thinking of him as the bad person and bickering with him about everything else.

Mint is starting to grow on me as well. it's her first lakorn so let's give all of them a break. let's see how it ends to determie if we like them or not. i really like techit though although he needs improvements. he's the one i'm watching this lakorn and with mint. i want to see how their relationship will grow and go. Although i do hope that ratree is going to make hom jealous of techit but when she finds out that nawa is also rich maybe she'll go for him instead of techit. oh, well, i hoping for too much already. i'll see what everyone thinks and see what's in store every friday-sunday. keep the thread going, i want to read what others have to say about the newbies and the addicting lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe Ratree knows Nawa is rich. But does she know that he is richer than Techit lol Nawa's father has more power... ah Ratree is lame. The scriptwriter wasn't in his or her state of mind when writing Ratree scenes. It seems like he or she just wants to irritated the hell out of us.

I notice that a few people or person were comparing to Luerd Hong/Kaew Lom Petch, well in that lakorn, the nang rai didn't steal nang ek's identity like how Ratree stole Khaohom. It wasn't her doing the stealing but she wanted to keep it after knowing the truth. So this can relate more to Win and Kwan lakorn Phom something lol I can't stand these type of lakorn. Is it that hard to get a DNA test? A necklace to prove one's identity is just hilarious. As happy as you are to find your long lost daughter, still I highly recommend a DNA test. But then again there will be no lakorn as stupid and entertaining as this. Anyways I will be watching where I left off as soon as Wishy finishes a few more episode. The waiting is less excruciating that way lmao

Kayla

sarNie Adult
i just so love techit. I don't understand why nawa isn't leaving hom and techit alone when he have everything else that techit doesn't. Give the man some happiness for once. I think that nawa doesn't really have the love kind of feeling for hom like techit. maybe he's mistaking like and taking care of her for what she have done to him as love and for sure hom doesn't feel that way towards him. i can't believe there's no cute/sweet/love scene for them yet, it's been going at quite a fast pace. I wonder when and when hom will feel something for techit, maybe she did already but just wasn't sure herself because she kept thinking of him as the bad person and bickering with him about everything else.

Mint is starting to grow on me as well. it's her first lakorn so let's give all of them a break. let's see how it ends to determie if we like them or not. i really like techit though although he needs improvements. he's the one i'm watching this lakorn and with mint. i want to see how their relationship will grow and go. Although i do hope that ratree is going to make hom jealous of techit but when she finds out that nawa is also rich maybe she'll go for him instead of techit. oh, well, i hoping for too much already. i'll see what everyone thinks and see what's in store every friday-sunday. keep the thread going, i want to read what others have to say about the newbies and the addicting lakorn.
Good lord! It airs Friday - Sunday?? Dang, I'm over here dying to see epi 7.

I agree with you. Mint is not a bad actress. I can tolerate her, maybe because Mak makes up for it. Techit is in need of love and affection. Can you imagine growing up and always coming second to your cousin/brother/sister, and having a father like his who never appreciate anything you do, and never once give you that father and son bond? How sad.

So for once Techit will beat Nawa, he will win over Khahoom's heart. Khahoom is already in love with Techit but the poor girl is probably confused ass hell because one minute he tries to be nice and then he gets jealous and become a dick. Do you guys remember the snake biting scene? When she left the room she made sure she grabbed Techit's ripped shirt that he used to stop the bleeding - Nawa didn't see that.

If only Khahoom knows all the goods that Techet is up to, she would be head over hills for him already. Especially when she got sick - if Techit would just tell her that he was the person who stayed and took care of her earlier before he had to go to the meeting. Nawa took all the glory for that scene. My poor Techit.

Also, might be just me but Mak reminds me of Hyun Bin - maybe it's his lucious lips.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't blame Techit for not being nice to Khaohom because she's not nice to him either, and doesn't even try to be nice even when he asked her. He straight up asked for a truce, said if she's nice to him, he'll treat her right too. But of course she doesn't keep her word. From the first moment they met she's been a shrew towards him. It wasn't his fault that Nawa and her were racing and didn't watch where they were going. He was just driving along on the damn road and he was polite at first until she kept screeching at him like a fish wife and haven't let up ever since even when he attempts to be nice to her. Bottom line, she owes him big time and is ungrateful. And I also don't blame him for not admitting he has a crush on her either. Every other word out of her mouth is insulting him about being heartless and evil and doesn't know anything about love. In fact I have no clue why, how and when he fell in "like" with her when she's been so nasty towards him.