[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I went back to watch episode 1 with sub and boy my translation was kind of off lol I sort know what they are talking about but sometimes my interpretation is well a little different. I know a few words and make out what they are saying.

By the way for those who are learning Thai, watching lakorn helps out a lot, but you have to very pay close attention. By the way, yeh me, I recognized half of the Thai alphabet =) Reading has become a lot easier (well I first have to romanize it lol- it takes a while, because it gets complicated for me) and by reading, you can pick up more words. I haven't been practicing lately =(

Anyways back to the topic, rewatching episode 1, made me pity Techit even more. I want to shower him with love. I will pick him up from a tournament, more so I would watch him fence. It doesn't matter if he won or lost, I will still be proud of him for giving his best effort. Oh my aching heart.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
just started this lakorn and so far i'm loving. the new n'ek is still growing on me. although she's alright for now...but i'm loving the two leading guys. hot stuff.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg.. i just watch ep. 1 i love it... they both r freken cute n handsome... i dunno which one to like... i gotta love hem both...^___^

mizztnoi

sarNie Egg
how come alot of lakorn, the second main guy always look better then the 1st main guy? lol i like the guy in wheelchair better!!1

Candyy

sarNie Egg
i think the second main guy has this cuteness that stands out right away. however, the lead actor has a charm that grows on you every time you see him. they're both handsome :) and i also agree with some people when they say that the lead girl resembles Aump.

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
loving this lakorn for the time being. Took a chance and so far I like the pace.

When does this lakorn air folks, on what days.

Iya

sarNie Adult
i think the second main guy has this cuteness that stands out right away. however, the lead actor has a charm that grows on you every time you see him. they're both handsome :) and i also agree with some people when they say that the lead girl resembles Aump.
i think that's the reason why the director cast them with those roles. i think he wants us to like the second main guy first because he's cuter and hotter, which stands out right away like you said, and for the p'ek to grow on you because that's how he's suppose to be with the n'ek. i think that is a good idea because we can start to understand how n'ek starts to feel as the drama moves on.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I just started this lakorn.. I like Nava, he's so cute! But I can't help but laugh when I see their pictures posing the same as Twilight lol. I don't like the main girl though, she's not n'ek material in my opinion. Their acting is really dry but the storyline is straight.. I like watching lakorns with love triangles lol

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Is this lakorn good? I saw a little of the trailer. but haven't got the time to look for it. Will go watch it now @YT...

The main lead guy is pretty cute and the girl is beautiful as well.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah episode 3 already and there are signs that these characters will be complete idiots!!! I guess I am more frustrated because I am watching Kom Ruk Saneaha which Wishboniko is also subbing. Gosh do I hate the nang ek and nang rai equally. And guess who they remind me of, Khaohom and Ratree!!! Ah! I am going crazy!!!

Why must Mai spilled the bean that he is Khaohom's father and that her mother is wealthy!!! And yet you don't tell your real child. What in the world is he thinking, he knows how envious Ratree is of Khaohom. I know he said he was ashamed and didn't know how to tell Khaohom but hello mister, she already said she was not disgusted with you. And it was so easy for him to tell Ratree. Instead of helping Khaohom, he had caused more trouble for her. Must I go on, how stupid you have been, Mai. Although Techit is a bit of a meanie, but he has his reason. I love meanie with a soft heart. He just needs to be shower with some love!!! But hey let's say I am addicted that I am willing to watch it the second time when Wishboniko finished the rest of the subs.

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. mean p'ek with a soft heart, you'll suffer through all those scenes for him .. that's what i do for most of the typical thai lakorn out there lOl

nolee

sarNie Adult
gosh I really dislike that Ratree chick and I hope she don't end up with Nava or I'll be pissed! I'm not feeling the nangek at all! she has no emotion when she speaks .. it seems so forced! I know it's her first lakorn but cmon! They could've found someone better. Right now I'm suffering thru the scenes for Nava .. and I like Nok J and her story but it might not last long since Ratree is coming into her life ahhh! -___-

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tell me about it, I suffered with Kawee 2008. It was heartbreaking seeing him cry. I have a feeling I will suffer greatly with Techit too. Just hope he doesn't get stupid and starts to believe in everything Ratree says. I will be extremely angry ahahaha but I have a feeling it will happen. That's just the way these kind of plot goes.

I am losing interest in Nawa. He doesn't get much screen time. I have a feeling he will become a butt head and turn evil. I just hope not. hahaha I am jumping into conclusion lol...

tikklles

sarNie Adult
i just finally started on this lakorn n so far i like.....i like it alot because of the quality of the drama/script/directing/and angle usage of the camera.... n of course p'ek, 2nd p'ek is hot, n'ek is pretty....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i shall try to catch up with subs on this lakorn ahaha... i love barry so much!!! mark or mak is adorable too ^_^..

i don't think n'ek looks much like aum except for the face structure.. that's it.. and mark/mak lookin like dan.. hmm.. from a lil side distance.. **coughcough** i will always support my danny boi first lol...

and thanks for the caps ^_^.. they'll become very useful to me hehee.. XD

im with you fun.. i just hope they dont make nawa evil argh!!! i will so hate it~!!!!!!

chouakim

TTFC♥
I think Barry is very adorable and handsome, but I find myself more attracted to Mak/Mark. Something about him. <3

Can't wait for wishbone's further subs. :)
But goodness, these episodes are SO long!