[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
hah because this poll summarises EVERYTHING... interesting!! I dont think i can even remember how many of these polls i have seen and it's not too uncommon for a lakorn's krasae to continue after the lakorn has ended. AND i have never denied their popularity as and individual or "krasae" as a couple, but 'relative' to other 'strong couples' that are being reunited, it is questionable to ME. These are ofcourse js MY attempt of explaining why they are not reunited in comparison to other couples, and no doubt there are many more factors involved too. Never know, maybe one of the factor, is as it's what you understood, that James and Bella cant possibly have another period lakorn together, so Ch3 had to decide to give it to yaya.

i hope this is enough said from me too

sorry every1, i promise il let my stubborness side subside and keep the peace to this thread hehe

hope the title is confirmed soon ;)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
What matters is that the main leads are James and Yaya and this pairing has been in high demand for quite some time. This is a place and time for individual and couple fans of these two to discuss in a peaceful matter. Bella is somewhat irrelevant to this lakorn and topic. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Not a fan of either of them (pause) but I don't mind watching their pairing. I have a feeling they'll have some good chemistry since they're around the same age.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
James and Yaya are born in the same year, but Yaya is 6 months older than James.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
What ? We have to wait until next year for the fittings ? Damn that is a long time -.-
@bubbles Thanks for the eng sub version :)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
They do look cute! Thanks for the clip bubbles 8! 
is James Ji also a singer?  :scratchhead2: interesting
I don't mind the wait if that means she'll have more time to finish RS filming before starting this one 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
zazoured said:
What ? We have to wait until next year for the fittings ? Damn that is a long time -.-
@bubbles Thanks for the eng sub version :)
yea, I think Mamtitima have to focus on the one with nadech,taew and pat before continue with this one. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
You beat me to it Cookies haha, thanks for sharing! Finally it's finally 100% to be Neung Nai Suang. And congrats to Paajaew for becoming a producer although I feel skeptical about him producing an action genre. 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
hsdsfan said:
You beat me to it Cookies haha, thanks for sharing! Finally it's finally 100% to be Neung Nai Suang. And congrats to Paajaew for becoming a producer although I feel skeptical about him producing an action genre. 
hahah, yes I'm glad that it's confirm now that James and Yaya will be in Neung Nai Suang. 
hmm.. do u mean that this lakorn is an action genre? this one is more romantic/drama type lakorn. 
But like u said congrats to B'jaew:)
Btw I like your profile pic, always wanted to see mario and yaya together in lakorn

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Well that's a new genre for Yaya, and I'm excited to see her on this one! Thanks for the confirmation Cookiies :)

Mario & Yaya would be so cute together on a lakorn, hopefully in the future? lol

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
queenyeon said:
Well that's a new genre for Yaya, and I'm excited to see her on this one! Thanks for the confirmation Cookiies :)

Mario & Yaya would be so cute together on a lakorn, hopefully in the future? lol
ur welcome queenyeon 
yes hopeful we will see mario&yaya pair up in the future ^^ 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry, I meant to say I'm surprised that Paajaew's first lakorn as a producer might be somewhat of an action genre because he's never had any experience before. So is the production No Problem or Feel Good? I never understood why P'Mam changed her production name when she was producing Dao Reung. Oh and thank you! I think Mario and Yaya look wonderful together and should be another interesting couple for the future. 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
hsdsfan said:
Sorry, I meant to say I'm surprised that Paajaew's first lakorn as a producer might be somewhat of an action genre because he's never had any experience before. So is the production No Problem or Feel Good? I never understood why P'Mam changed her production name when she was producing Dao Reung. Oh and thank you! I think Mario and Yaya look wonderful together and should be another interesting couple for the future. 
oh I see, and yea i agree with what u said hsdsfan.
I also don't get why they change the name for it lol 
yes, hope to see them pair up in the future ^^ 

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Hope someone can change the title to Neung Nai Suang cause it's confirm that JJ and Yaya will be in it. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm giving JJ a chance in Ruk Sutrit because his character interests me and he looks hot lol Now that he's really confirmed co-starring along with Yaya, i'm tuning in for sure. Definitely the next koojin ^^ I feel like this will be a fun lakorn to watch !!