[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OKAY THIS IS GONNA BE VERY LONG. So please bear with me.

Neung is back being a jackass in the beginning lol. The way they interact and how he's treating her it just seems so impossible for love to happen between them lol. I agree with @Mahalo, I like Ken's version of Neung more (although James acting is pretty good, but he is such a jerk), and I love Yaya's version more than Janie. 

Hate SongSaeng, SS's mom and Pinit's mother as usual. I can't believe she threw the food on the floor in someone's office like WTF man!!!! so ill-mannered! She's so freaking rude omg and so selfish :rant:  :gungirl: Poor Panee!!!
I like the moment where Neung drank the soup immediately after he knew Poom cooked it for him, ALSO LOVE MAE PIM SO MUCH  :dance1:  :woot:
I also like the moment where Poom sees Neung put the picture of their engagement in his office!! ALTHOUGH RUINED BY SONGSAENG'S LETTER :rant:
I like the scene where Khun Chai taught Pen how to drive awwwww :bhehe: too bad Khun Chai's in love with Poom, poor Pen  :cry: I like Michelle, she is very pretty and a really good actress too, hope to see her in more lakorns! and maybe even as a nang ek one day!

I laughed when I see p'Mam's picture as Neung's mom LOL!!!!! what a cameo  :whahuh:

THE LIBRARY SCENE IRRITATES ME. LOL SONG HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO EXCEPT TO CREATE NUISANCE BETWEEN POOM AND NEUNG AND BEING DELUSIONAL FULL TIME. SO SHAMELESS!! THIS WHOLE SONGSAENG CHARADE NEEDS TO END NOW!!! I can't stand it anymore! If Neung had told Poom the truth and not letting SongSaeng getting close to him all the damn time, maybe Poom won't believe her lies so much!

ABOUT THE LOVE CONFESSION. WHAT IN THE HELL!?!?!?!? THEY CHANGED IT INTO A LETTER?!?!?! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SCENE FOR SO LONG AND THEY DO THIS!!!  NOOOOOO I WANT HIM TO CONFESS HIS LOVE TO HER FACE TO FACE!! What a disappointment lol

Anyway, I'm glad the truth is finally gonna be out next week because I'm so sick of all the misunderstanding going on

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I love the scene that Nueng took Poom to the jewelery store and bought her a necklace and earrings. They way how he put the necklace around her neck was just so sweet. It was such a cute scene. I haven't seen today's episode yet but Hopefully it's good. So the confession is on today's episode?

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Agreed! I think Yaya is doing great as Poom.... :D But about today's episode....srsly so much misunderstandings! However, I'm very glad to see that Neung has really softened up towards Poom. I really can't wait for Neung's confession in the next episode :D I'll probably have to agree with you girls about JJ and his portrayal as Neung, I think Ken did a better job as Neung...but honestly..I think I do prefer JJ doing period lakorns since his modern one (Ruk Sudrit) was alright.... The main reason why I'm watching this is for Yaya, but JJ is still doing a great job ~ 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love Yaya's dresses and her hairstyle. She's so cute in this type of attire.

WHY is Neung so ignorant. I don't know why he even allows Songsaeng to get close to him. She's like an annoying mosquito. Always buzzing and taking bites out of everyone. She says that she isn't the type of girl that shows her face and body to guys but she stalks Neung EVERY SINGLE DAY. If she doesn't see him at his house then she rushes to Boom's house. I have never seen a more desperate person. And she thinks she's a blue blood compared to Boom? Pffft. She has the wrong definition then. As much as I like Noey, I can't stand Songsaeng's scenes.

Puni's mom is also so very aggravatingly annoying. Oh my goodness. She has not learned her lesson. She thinks that just because she likes a guy she thinks her daughter is the right one for him. She wants to force her daughter unto someone who doesn't even look in her daughters direction. Doing what's best for your child isn't always the thing your child wants. She's obviously just a schemer. Even after her son died, she still hasn't changed her demeanor. Still arrogant and stubborn. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Michelle Behrmann is a good actress. I like her. Despite disliking her character in Sapai Sai Lap, I like her in here. Her expressions are on her point. I like how she acts with her eyes. That scene where she was pretending to be happy after coming back from learning how to drive with Khun Chai was great. She was faking happiness in front of Pook while tearing up as she was speaking happily. 

sarNie Adult
Ohh maaaaan I haven't watched the episodes for this week yet. I've only just seen snippets. Since I'm watching without subs, I need to focus my full attention to try and see what is going on. Since I've been watching NNS that way, I have no choice but to rely on their acting and the atmosphere to know what is going on. Since I still have an an inkling as to what is going on, then I could say that everyone is acting really well. For all my love for James Ji, I do agree with everyone that I like ken's Neung better since he wasn't as much a jerk plus Ken has tha suave indifference about him that makes him look so cool, arrogant but not annoying. (I like to call it the "Ken swagger") that makes him more suitable for the character Neung. But then I notice that Janie was the more annoying and less composed Poom. She seemed hyper compared to Yaya's relaxed and composed poom. So i guess the two versions kinda balance out. As I repeatedly said, JJ had to over compensate since he can't pull off the Ken swagger. I think that's why pajaew always made him so "intense" hence more blatantly douchy.But the charm of this Neung is he had more scenes to ruminate on his growing feelings for Poom. So Neung's conflict between his pride (always getting number one) and love (i.e. What matters the most, over pride) is more apparent. So the synopsis which says something like he likes to prove to Poom that he always gets what he wants until he realizes that it's Poom that he wants is more apparent. I think the key here is that once he realizes that Poom is the "only one in his heart" then all his pride, all his desire to be number one fades away, because then Poom would be the only important person in his heart, hence the title. Sorry what that too cheesy? I hope the producers make that concept appear in the end.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is ending soon, but there doesn't seem to be any progression with Poom and her feelings for Anuwat. I know Neung's feelings has been growing throughout each episode, but Poom still despises Neung. I don't want this to feel rushed. I was hoping for Neung to show some kindness towards Poom after the engagement, but next week he is running away and professing his love for her. Poom hasn't even gotten the chance to get to know the real him so I feel as though she will love him out of sympathy from the letter. I don't want that. I want sweet intimate moments.

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
I feel that there are some snippets of Poom showing that she was starting to like Neung...I think its just not as open as we would like. It also doesn't help with all of the misunderstanding they have because of all of the rais. Maybe during those time, the females are easier swayed and more forgiving...

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I havent watch latest episode but reading comments, I am sooo excited.
Just like others, I like Yaya's persion of Poom and Ken's version of Neung more.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it had anything to do with the period. It's just how the plot was written. A majority of Thai lakorns are written this way with the pranangs falling for each other out of the blue or forgiving each other too easily. When that happens, it's usually poor writing and character development. If Poom is starting to like Neung, will we able to list the reasons that changed her heart? Poom is prideful. She wouldn't change how she feels easily so Anuwat would have had to show her how much of a good person he is to deserve her love. So far, he doesn't deserve her with the whole Songsaeng incident.  

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Can't wait for next week when Neung is heartbroken and leaves a letter for Poom before going to Chaingmai. 
I think his apologize letter is  touching....
" .....Please forgive me for all the things I wronged you.  And, I'll let you laugh at me again that I end this letter by saying 'I Love You.'"

Today Show will air on July 5.......

James Ji & NNS cast will perform at TV3 concert on June 26......

cr:as tagged, pantip

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
Just finished watching yesterday's episode..I' m soooo liking it.

1. This episode shows how special Poom is to Neung, like he really does all she asked. Resting, Call the Doctor and also get medicine. And Neung immediately eat Poom's soup in front of Songsaeng!! Oh Yeah!!!

2. Poom also looks like she really care about Neung, when she heard about his condition, and Mae Phim is the best character out of this lakorn. She is sooooo into Neung-Poom so much!..Lol

3. Since I dont really like Khunchai (I hope they casted a better guy, more neat and dont have the cheesy voice. Like previous version one is better-currently Poom's dad,haha), I really pity Penn. She deserves better..keke

4. Yay, Khun Ruai is coming, meaning Songsaeng will stop be annoying as hell in Neung-Poom relationship.

5. I dont thing Pranee's mom kind of attitude really assist in the real world. Rude, yet want someone nice as her in-law. How in the world is that happen? I mean, there might be a rude yet still faking nice in front of people; like Songsaeng and her mom kind of person exist. But bluntly rude and no manners like Pranee's mom, it is rare.

NEXT EPISODE!!!!!! Yay, Chiangmai, meaning its time for Neung's to fake his comma right? But Poom needs to reject him first - which i hate the most!..and the letter (crying)!!! Cannot wait!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
LOL! it's gonna be hilarious to see James faking his scar face, crippled leg, and suicidal thoughts just to get Poom to say "I love you" hahaha.

Seems like loads of hand holding are coming up.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic said:

ABOUT THE LOVE CONFESSION. WHAT IN THE HELL!?!?!?!? THEY CHANGED IT INTO A LETTER?!?!?! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SCENE FOR SO LONG AND THEY DO THIS!!!  NOOOOOO I WANT HIM TO CONFESS HIS LOVE TO HER FACE TO FACE!! What a disappointment lol

In the old version he confessed to her face-to-face, and he also wrote a goodbye letter ending it with "Love you"

Hello, everyone. 

I need to talk about the plot. Actually Khun Nueng won't be jerk like this but the scriptwriter just wants to make something different from the old version then. They made Nueng's character more annoying and changed Poom more gentle than the original. For the original novel Poom's really annoying for me because she acts like Khun Chai is her fiancee. Even though I'm a big fan of JJ but I really hate his character in this version so much. 

Yesterday, They were recording Today Show. 
One of the funny question for me is 
MC asked JJ: Who is the most beautiful for you between Yaya, Michelle and Noey Shotika? 
JJ: I think I am the most beautiful. 
lol...
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

It's time for lunch in Thailand. I've to go.

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
bubba said:
Can't wait for next week when Neung is heartbroken and leaves a letter for Poom before going to Chaingmai. 
I think his apologize letter is  touching....
" .....Please forgive me for all the things I wronged you.  And, I'll let you laugh at me again that I end this letter by saying 'I Love You.'"

Today Show will air on July 5.......

James Ji & NNS cast will perform at TV3 concert on June 26......

cr:as tagged, pantip

Thanks bubba ... I really really like this couple. Never think they can have this much chemistry, hehe.

This lakorn is too short and it is a shame that they only express their feelings toward each other at the very last episodes ...

AND i am not satisfied with their kiss scenes AT ALL, gruhhhhh ... hahaha

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
One whole week before the next episode. I'm not a huge Yaya fan, so I was skeptical to watch this. But I watched for JJ and glad I did. Their chemistry is actually pretty good. Just wished they would have revealed their love for one another earlier on so we can have more episodes of them in love rather than all this misunderstanding. It's cool that the dad from the Ken and Janie version plays the dad again.