[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
I only character that i liked from Noey was Plernta in GRGR, she was cute in there

I take it back at ya being a smooth dancer, poor James lol
https://instagram.com/p/3JDW64y6Nq/

This reminds me so much of Nuch

Yaya was just probably being modest. I think she's a great dancer.. well.... at least with Nadech.  :yes: On second thought, maybe that's why she's dancing with bare feet, so you know, there will be less damage when she steps on JJ's feet. 

ChloeRanida579 said:
LOOL I know Noey aka Marathee has to get one of the Judathep boys whether in the past or the present haha
i mean she's like  vying for pope's love in his 2nd lakorn with Mew. And then she was vying for Bomb's love in Cubic with mint and now this LoL 

It's funny how in the Tonight Show before for Khun Chai Puttipat, JJ seemed to have a small crush on Noey, only for him to blurt out that she's like a "mom" to him.  :bhehe: One of my favorite BTS pictures was when Noey posted a pic with Neung wearing glasses. I think she's a great actress, only I hoped they changed her hairstyle. Was it in look tard where she played a good character and she had her long hair down? She looked really different there. Here in NNS she looks so much like Marathee. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ChloeRanida579 said:
LOOL I know Noey aka Marathee has to get one of the Judathep boys whether in the past or the present haha
i mean she's like  vying for pope's love in his 2nd lakorn with Mew. And then she was vying for Bomb's love in Cubic with mint and now this LoL 

Aww I love Noey though. She's a great actress. I like her more when she plays a comedic role. It's just that she's the only "newer" gen. n'rai that Ch.3 likes to use. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Of course it is. But I can't for the life of me watch their atrocious 360p quality. I'd rather wait a few hours, and watch it in clean 720p HD.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
queenyeon said:
Of course it is. But I can't for the life of me watch their atrocious 360p quality. I'd rather wait a few hours, and watch it in clean 720p HD.

Lol oh I see. That makes sense.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yay...can't wait for tomorrow!

Wow.....very beautiful drawing even though it's not done yet......

cr:as tagged, charnchalard,suparpant

sarNie Adult
I like the new MV, though I preferred the melody of the first 2 songs. Maybe I have to listen to it for another 10 times again. hehe. I liked how in the MV more characters were shown. This time, i also saw more emotions from James Ji. He really looks so handsome when he's angry and bitching.  :crush: Hahaha sorry. I'm a weirdo.