[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

sarNie Adult
hope someone could translate the 2nd song too. Although it's James Ji's solo song, the MV actually highlighted Yaya. I loved the range of emotions she showed, from confusion to anger to "love". it was amazing. I'm a bit worried for JJ since Yaya's showed quite a good range in her acting based from the MV alone. I hope pa'jaew was able to bring out more from JJ. I'm also worried that there are some scenes where he's chubbier than usual. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE his chubby cheeks, though I know a lot of people would disagree with me (I actually like him more when he's chubby. hahaha.) I really just hope and pray for the best. 

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
James does look chubby in the drama. In the MV he is not. Still cute in some scene. Looking forward to their first collaboration together. I find they are cute and sweet together. End May is coming. Some pictures to gaze, while waiting

Credit as tagged

sarNie Adult
loveyaya7 said:
James does look chubby in the drama. In the MV he is not. Still cute in some scene. Looking forward to their first collaboration together. I find they are cute and sweet together. End May is coming. Some pictures to gaze, while waiting

Credit as tagged

Right! there are some scenes where he's chubby then there are also some scenes where he is not as chubby. I think he lost some weight some time in december/january when they shot the last few scenes. they don't shoot scenes sequentially right? then his cheeks would like... deflate and inflate randomly  :bhehe:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
YAYYAYAYYAYA. I so can't wait to watch this. These 2 are simply adorbs together, ahhhh ~ JJ with those glasses though, LOL. hahha. Time to go watch the old NNS before this one airs :3 

sarNie Adult
can i just say, Namm Ronadet is SOOOOO ADORKABLE in the teaser. He looks so dorky yet so cute. I am a sucker for guys with glasses. His expression when he held Yaya's hand was sooooooo cute. I also love all of Yaya's expressions. Her eyes are so big and expressive. I'm worried for james since it appears that he does a lot talking in the Lakorn. I mean, in the MV, in the Teaser, all he does is talk talk talk! I hope he has a lot of stare stare stare scenes too.