[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
yaya and her beauty is the main attraction and its wat lures me into this lakorn. I wish they would somehow make khun preuk a tad more handsome (even tho i know he's suppose to be sick) but still heh. Wish ya would have a duet with khun preuk even tho the chance is alot slimmer than a duet bt ya and jj, love khun preuks voice mak mak

It's been far too long, hopefully im posting the pics right  :dance1:
Beautiful shot!!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
James Ji at Zen Stylish Awards, also celebrated his HBD

:hapbday:    :bdaycake: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAMES   :bdaycake: :hapbday: 

chulie

sarNie Egg
Oh....they are starting to have chemistry in the latest stills. i am surprised...and glad cause they have zero weeks before.

dariey

sarNie Adult
i do not want to expect much from this remake since i already watch ken-janie version and i can say its all about their bickering.i hope this remake will make a little different or add new scene so i can see the chemistry between yaya and james beside their bickering scene.

Although there was bickering scenes, Ken and Janie had really good chemistry, so if James and Yaya don't have any, well, I don't want to think about it....

dariey

sarNie Adult
yep both of them have superb chemistry.because of nns i watch their other lakorn together except if there was no sub..lol

when talk about chemistry maybe i prefer to see them in calmness and sweet on how they bring themself to connect with each other role especially the eye contact but since the storyline was already that way i just want to see how yaya will have chemistry with james even i know she already have splendid act.this is going to be my first james lakorn so i just hope and believe everything going to be fine.  ^_^

edit.add more photo

cr aebrian

cr nammronnadet

cr gracygirly

cr nammronnadet

cr bewty_og

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
For whatever reason, I'm really excited about this remake. I love the original and Ken and Janie's versions and hope this one is just as good. However, this will surely be the very last lakorn I'll ever watch with Paajaew's directing. 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Rising Sun is over so it's time for me to move on to the next thread. Hope this one would finish fast cus right I have nothing to look forward too :(

If I double post some picture pls forgive me.