[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Found this in IG. I would love to see Yaya in a Lakorn dressing like this. I think this is a painting.

Cr. Yaya_fanpage

Thank you bubba for sharing all the wonderful pics. I'm really happy that this Lakorn is not lagging. It's moving pretty fast once it the fitting was done.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
 I can't wait for this!! I truly enjoyed the original with Ken and Janie.. James and Yaya are super cute together ^_^

jun ji

sarNie Egg
My hopes are hight for this remake!  Loved the original with Ken and Janie!  Ken is wonderful as P'Neung/Khun Anawat and Janie was great as Poom.  Love James Ji and Yaya as well, so I can't wait to see this!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Omgawsh Yaya :loool: I love her. I'm already getting excited for this hehe. They both are looking so cute. :drools:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
James looks like Khun chai puttipat all over again….. just without the glasses.

Noey is also in here too?  This seems like Khun Chai puttipat part 2 but it just has a different nang'ek LOL.

But anyway, can't wait to watch this.

John sarN Doe

sarNie Egg
they remaking this again ? the last one was 6 years ago ? i think ? i haven't watch lakorn for so long , these actress/actor are new too me loll my lakorn memory was during JLR Island.

John sarN Doe said:
they remaking this again ? the last one was 6 years ago ? i think ? i haven't watch lakorn for so long , these actress/actor are new too me loll my lakorn memory was during JLR Island.

They're remaking this lakorn.  The last version that I remember was the one with ken and janie.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes ken and janie were in the earlier version it was good but im very sure this new version will be just as great. yaya is so beautiful and she does excellent justice to those vintage outfits.