[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Jellyfish, you're so funny..."mouth was so painful by the and of the episode due to excessive smiling and blushing ."....hahaha....Me too.  I'll be so sad when this end next week :cry: .  Like they said, every good thing has to come to an end.

A cute article of James JI's interview.....

James:   I would like to court a woman with pe Ya's style/type because I like a person who knows where she stands and what she wants.  I like this type of woman, so very cute.  A woman with khun Poom's style is also cute krub, but I'm fond of pe Ya more (smiling sweetly).

Beautiful drawing.....

Today Show will air this Sunday at 2:45pm - 4:45pm......

cr:as tagged, jirassaya

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult

Credit IG a_daru

a_daru คุณเพชรา เชาวราษฎร์..เป็นแฟนละครหนึ่งในทรวง/ ☺ จขกท.เล่าว่าไปดูคอนฯคุณชรินทร์ ได้ร้องเพลงหนึ่งในทรวงเวอร์ชั่นคุณเพชรา-ไชยา สุริยัน พอร้องจบก็กล่าวว่า "สมัยวงการละครนี้มีคู่จิ้นอย่างเรื่องหนึ่งในทรวงคือ เจมส์จิ-ญาญ่า ถ้าสมัยก่อนคงเป็นมิตร-เพชรา และคุณเพชราก็อยากดูละครเรื่องนี้" อย่างที่รู้ว่าคุณเพชราไม่สามารถมองเห็นได้ คุณชรินทร์เล่าต่อว่า "เมื่อละครมา คุณเพชรา เอาหมอนมาหนุนฟังละครเรื่องนี้ แล้วถามคุณชรินทร์ว่า เจมส์จิหล่อมากไหม" คุณชรินทร์ตอบไปว่า "หล่อพอๆ กับชรินทร์" 555 คุณชรินทร์เล่าน่ารักเชียว #เป็นอะไรที่ปลื้มแทนทีมงานทุกคนมากค่ะ ปลื้มแทนการเกิดคู่ขวัญจิรัสยา!❤ ที่ประสบความสำเร็จไปอีกขั้นแล้วจริงๆ หวังว่าน้องๆ จะได้กลับมาร่วมงานกันอีกนะคะ #jirassaya #nuengnaisuang #nuengnaisuang2015 #urassayas #jirayu_jj #ขอบคุณเจ้าของภาพสวยๆ และ จขกท. นี้มากค่ะที่มาเล่าให้ฟัง/ Edited by @a_daru

a_daru โว๊ะๆๆ การันตีความฮอต..ของคู่จิรัสยา!❤ จากเดิมมี 4 กระทู้แนะนำ ตอนนี้เพิ่มขึ้นมาอีกหนึ่งเกี่ยวกับแฟนชาวจีนซื้อตั๋วเที่ยวภูเก็ตตามรอยหนึ่งในทรวง! WOW! มันสุดยอด! มันดีงามอ่ะ สรุปจิรัสยาขึ้นกระทู้แนะนำ 5 กระทู้รวดเลยทีเดียว ถ้าไม่รีบจัดละครให้คู่นี้อีกก็แปลกไปแล้วใช่ป่ะค่ะ #jirassaya #nuengnaisuang #nuengnaisuang2015 #ThaiDrama #jirayu_jj #urassayas #ขอบคุณทุกๆ จขกท. มากค่ะ/ Edited by @a_daru ✌ 14h
n_care สวดยอด ดีงามจริงๆ คู่จิรัสยาของพวกเรา 14h
dizon_l WE LOVE JiRASSAYA ❤ 14h
zaiaey เยี่ยมไปเลยจิรัสยาของพวกเรา ปรบมือรัวๆๆ 14h
kp_dc สวดยอดที่สุด 14h
chulee_aommy โหยเจ๋งอ่ะ! ช่องจะรู้บ้างเปล่าค่ะว่าคนรักคู่เจมส์ญ่าเยอะมากขนาดไหน @somrakn จัดละครให้คู่นี้เลยเถอะค่า พวกเราต้องการเสพคู่นี้ในละครต่อ แค่เรื่องเดียวมันยังไม่อิ่มเลยจริงๆ 13h
aikaaaaaaaa จัดมาอีกสักเรื่องเลย รอชมอยู่ค่ะ 13h
adsw92 จิรัสยา หนึ่งในทรวง ก็ขึ้นกระทู้แนะนำเยอะนะคะ ดีงามค่ะ @somrakn @krobkrualakorn3 @supapant 13h
nan_712 คู่นี้อีกสักเรื่องนะคะ@somrakn 12h

Credit as tagged

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you bubba for the cute translation of James interview. I love how he adore P'Ya and he's such a charmer too. I support anyone that adore yaya. I shall watch ka badin next just waiting for dubbed version because the language is a little harder to understand than nuengnaisaung.
From looking through IG pic i think there are a lot of requests for both James and yaya to work together so hopefully they will pair up soon. Hopefully the story line will be something like yaya secretly in love with James but they are best friend so on and so on

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
It is a version filmed by fans...don't know how much it was kept it in the edited version for TV. And their duet song part isn't here either, probably because of the strong copyrights restrictions that video part is private. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax_VqGag_Co
Credits to NYAlwaysFB

NNS episodes teasers

Ep. 11 t-ser with eng subs kindly provided by nyconfidential IG
http://websta.me/p/1020238245872581610_1508295045
http://websta.me/p/1020240222480283673_1508295045
Credits to nyconfidential IG

Last episode t-ser with eng subs kindly provided by space4ny IG
http://websta.me/p/1020440002687640240_1552944839
Credits to space4ny IG

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
http://youtu.be/XrCk6XM6W8A

TODAY SHOW 5 ก.ค.58 (1/3) Talk Show พบกับ เจมส์ จิ-ญาญ่า และนักแสดงอื่นจาก หนึ่งในทรวง

Credit BornTVOfficial

http://youtu.be/-mvLMGekyFA

MV by Chosita va

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if James has a crush on Yaya. I mean who WOULDN'T??!!? LOL
But I know they're just friends and treat each other like siblings and I respect that and I wish they can be good friends for a very long time :) 
I don't want this lakorn to end.... I waited a year for this... and it ends in 12 episodes lol! what?!?! I shall make more videos to feed my fandom needs.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
JAMES AND YAYA WILL TOTALLY SUIT A YOUTHFUL LAKORN... SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "BEST FRIENDS, COLLEGE ROMANCE WITH PROM SCENE N ALL" AWESOME.... AND BOTH CAN SINGGGGGGGG SO IT WOULD TOTALLY BE "HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL TYPES" :bopping:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TODAY'S SHOW.... THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE :)

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic said:
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if James has a crush on Yaya. I mean who WOULDN'T??!!? LOL
But I know they're just friends and treat each other like siblings and I respect that and I wish they can be good friends for a very long time :)
I don't want this lakorn to end.... I waited a year for this... and it ends in 12 episodes lol! what?!?! I shall make more videos to feed my fandom needs.

I think he does have a crush on her. His ears are always so red in the key scenes, when his ears never turn red with Bella. But I think he likes her but he knows he can never cross the friendzone as he will be destroyed by the powers that be (i.e. Nadech  :facepalm:) So he has no choice but to just continue admiring her and being her Nong forever.  :cry: But anyway, they are cute when they are being playful together. I'm glad that they are close somewhat. 

chaitra said:
JAMES AND YAYA WILL TOTALLY SUIT A YOUTHFUL LAKORN... SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF "BEST FRIENDS, COLLEGE ROMANCE WITH PROM SCENE N ALL" AWESOME.... AND BOTH CAN SINGGGGGGGG SO IT WOULD TOTALLY BE "HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL TYPES" :bopping:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

wehehe. Honestly I've already conjured up a plot in my mind. It's somewhere in this thread if you care to look back. I'm not sure about the singing though. James Ji has to work on his live singing. But definitely they can dance. If a lakorn won't do, a movie wouldn't hurt either. Something like timeline, but with a happy ending. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I'm currently watching TODAY'S SHOW and I can't help feeling sorry for James everytime he went on a talkshow the host will scold him why is he so mean and bad in the drama lololol poor James!! He even said "taking on this drama all he gets is only scolding from people lol, and some fans even said on twitter they didn't want to watch the drama because of pra ek is too bad, mean to nang ek" LOL. I think it's the script that wrote his character that way, poor James lol. I love this part when the host asks James which is his favourite scene, he said he likes every scene when he's with Nang ek. My heart stops LOL!!! OKay I'm a Yadecher but I CAN'T STOP SHIPPING THIS COUPLE. I think they're like a fantasy couple (like @jellyfish said), they're too adorable together!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic said:
I'm currently watching TODAY'S SHOW and I can't help feeling sorry for James everytime he went on a talkshow the host will scold him why is he so mean and bad in the drama lololol poor James!! He even said "taking on this drama all he gets is only scolding from people lol, and some fans even said on twitter they didn't want to watch the drama because of pra ek is too bad, mean to nang ek" LOL. I think it's the script that wrote his character that way, poor James lol. I love this part when the host asks James which is his favourite scene, he said he likes every scene when he's with Nang ek. My heart stops LOL!!! OKay I'm a Yadecher but I CAN'T STOP SHIPPING THIS COUPLE. I think they're like a fantasy couple (like @jellyfish said), they're too adorable together!

Did he really say that ( every scene wid yaya was his fav) ... WOW no wonder she had that expression.... these two are so cute.... he definitely has a cute crush on her and on the other hand he respects her too much and know his place.... they are so playful with each other... loving them both onscreen and offscreen

sarNie Adult
Well if you think about it, it's not surprising that James Ji gets scolded.   :facepalm: James Ji's lakorn characters are all mean (except the monk role of course), with varying degrees of being mean, of course with Neung being the MOST mean. Puttipat was a stick in the mud, Ittirit was a jerk, and Neung was an asshole. I'm afraid of what he'll be in Padiwarada. i wonder if he can play a genuinely sweet and good guy character. in the short time I spent watching lakorns, Pope is the only one who I feel that can pull that off. Sorry for being off topic. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:

Did he really say that ( every scene wid yaya was his fav) ... WOW no wonder she had that expression.... these two are so cute.... he definitely has a cute crush on her and on the other hand he respects her too much and know his place.... they are so playful with each other... loving them both onscreen and offscreen

Hahahaha yes he did say that and everyone screams *so cute* I'm translating now ja, will post soon :)