[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fanny, my translation won't be on point hahahaah ! 
Thanks Hippo for the summary and pictures  :DDD

eeeeeekskskskks atm my sister is mimicking me ! And it's not funny ahahha
she's copying the way I looked at the screen when I watched the clips ! HAHHAHAHA
My smile was so huge....sighs I told her I've grown old with M&M 55555555555555
jing si ka !!!!!! aweeeee I do miss them...a lot.

btw girls, are any of you interested in joining Chalida's surprise bday video ? if so please do message me !

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
So that means Mark's 180cm profile is irrelevant now, so he grew. But yeah, I wasn't surprised either, just curious. He's athletic and pretty fit, and he's tall anyways, so that's why I wasn't surprised.

Anyways, they're so hot together, and flawless :)

fannychen

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
@fanny, my translation won't be on point hahahaah ! 
Thanks Hippo for the summary and pictures  :DDD

eeeeeekskskskks atm my sister is mimicking me ! And it's not funny ahahha
she's copying the way I looked at the screen when I watched the clips ! HAHHAHAHA
My smile was so huge....sighs I told her I've grown old with M&M 55555555555555
jing si ka !!!!!! aweeeee I do miss them...a lot.

btw girls, are any of you interested in joining Chalida's surprise bday video ? if so please do message me !
IPsmilez,  i know the beginning meaning in the clip,but dont get the whole clip detail ,and the chinese fanclub want me to trans for chinese,so i hope you can help me ,because MM didnt show up for interview together for almost 2 years,the chinese fans want to know what they said in the interview,please help me ,thank you .(sorry for my poor english)

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Omg so cute
Mark massages her was so wow
So glad their back together almost scream my head off lol
They r just the cutest couple ever <3
Love MTeam

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
does anybody know what award chalida won in the Siam Dara awards?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Episode 11 End. Khun Chai Ronnapi

"I love Piengkwan more than my life."

"But... you are about to get married. I saw the news in the paper."

"...News is just news. But the truth is, I will marry Piengkwan."

Oops. Wrong thread. LOL ! ! ! "News is just news." Sounds just like Alex when he wished Chalida her 18th birthday back in 2011.

I also just remember someone told me:

"In our country, there is such a joke: news, only the date is correct. 555555555"

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mintwix said:
Episode 11 End. Khun Chai Ronnapi

"I love Piengkwan more than my life."

"But... you are about to get married. I saw the news in the paper."

"...News is just news. But the truth is, I will marry Piengkwan."

Oops. Wrong thread. LOL ! ! ! "News is just news." Sounds just like Alex when he wished Chalida her 18th birthday back in 2011.

I also just remember someone told me:

"In our country, there is such a joke: news, only the date is correct. 555555555"
lol, I just love these line. Makes me miss J&M very much.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This is a NM2 thread but I must say, I would love for James and Mint to be promoted together as the so called "koo kwan" lmaoo !!! And I am not being sarcastic in the slightest... But with the roles the channel is giving Chalida, I doubt they intend to promote her in that way. She gets a new pra aek each time and so far Mark was the only pra aek she paired with more than once. (Do we count TD even though it would be incest? 555 P'Nok did fanservice mteam a bit). Which is fine either ways by me whether she gets an old or new pra aek. It doesn't affect me and I have no preference. It just would be interesting and satisfactory if Chalida was paired with James again immediately after and not with a new pra aek.... I feel evil. 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
How come it looks like a lot of the directors, doesn't like chalida? Well it seems like it to me that's why they don't cast her with paeks we know? It doesn't make sense?