[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Really!!!! Excited to see mint WITH NEW PRA'EK. Her newest Pra'Ek she hasn't recycle is James. I am pretty sure James Ma and Mint Chalida will end up together again.!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
fannychen said:
bellherr,did you hear CHALIDA said she pair up with BOMB in the clip?

they said it was him for sure. i think her mom confirmed it. at spicy it was said bomb.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lol it'll be funny if her p'ek was some random and not bomb.
*sigh* finally! She confirmed to be in a lakorn. It took ages for that too.
It's not that I don't follow Mteam news anymore, is more of I don't follow Mark's news as much. I feel bad. I know I should be supporting both but in every lakorn mint has had, I've watched and always followed, but as for mark...let's just say I haven't seen Punya Chon Kon Krua and will most likely not see Ton Ruk Rim Rua. I don't know why I don't follow his news and videos and such. It's weird.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
P'sao kaaaaaaaaa? Can we get your opinion about Bomb being Mint's pra'ek? And im not gonna believe hes the pra'ek until it airs or something. Can't trust discussion these days. :/
@lovestar
Same here about Mark. I did watch some of 3 Num Nuer Thong but the story line just didn't fit my ideal of what I would watch. Punya Chon Kron Krua, I watched part 1 but since I watched it on my phone in a place of bad internet connection, it kept buffering and I got impatient and shut it off. Ever since then, I guess I never got the urge to watch it.
As for Ton Ruk Rim Rua, I was going to give that a go but seems like I'm lacking attention to it.
And Ngao Ruk Luang Jai, I skimmed through it. Only watched it for NADECH!!!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'm ok with Mint being with Bomb because she isn't reusing her pra'ek's. Lol. I am sure it's confirmed. Her mom approved it, she approved it in the video just above.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
narkrakdin24^^ said:
P'sao kaaaaaaaaa? Can we get your opinion about Bomb being Mint's pra'ek? And im not gonna believe hes the pra'ek until it airs or something. Can't trust discussion these days. :/

Nong Nati, you are too narak. 

Various articles claim Mint and Bomb will be pairing in Cubic. Chinese fans had also told Jimieyoushie and in turn Jimieyoushie told me that Chalida's mom confirmed this. However, I have not seen this confirmation myself because - like I've said - it's been a while since I've followed every little update about either M & M. I barely check Instagram now. But you know, considering our experiences, anything can change. This may be extreme, but like I said, I won't believe anything till I see the last episode on air.  We've been let down too may times so I have no expectation.  The very recent one for instance, about two months ago, Chalida said in a fan clip that she and Mark will have a project together. Then on Tee Tai Krua with the SJ crew, Chalida said her next lakorn will be with P'Nok. Some sources also said Chalida may be in P'Nok (Sinjai)'s lakorn. But now, it seems Bella may replace her. P'Nok Sinjai's rumored lakorn (romantic drama not action) is the same one Mark is rumored to be pairing with Bella. Another missed opportunity for mteam we can say. Can't count how many "could haves" there is with mteam now. 

Honestly, everything up there isn't really considered to be "opinion," right? If you follow me carefully and don't misconstrue my words, you would actually realize I don't give "opinions" as much.  Unless you're really asking what I think and feel about Bomb and Mint pairing together? Normally, I won't say much because I think and feel nothing about these kinds of matters hahahaha. That is, I have no strong preference since our opinions won't change anything anyway. But if I must.........for Chalida's sake as an actress, she should be paired with more experienced actors. That's my "opinion." Cubic is also supposedly an UMA production. They had asked Ken T. to be the pra aek a couple of years ago but as we know plans change. Not many people have confidence in this production team from what I have been reading.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I just hope chalidas fame doesn't die down. She needs to choose better lakorns for her. Even if it doesn't fit her schedule, I'm sure a good one with a better paek could fit her schedule. *sigh* I wish she was done with school already. I hope cubic isn't a disappointment

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
 We've been let down too may times so I have no expectation.  The very recent one for instance, about two months ago, Chalida said in a fan clip that she and Mark will have a project together. Then on Tee Tai Krua with the SJ crew, Chalida said her next lakorn will be with P'Nok. Some sources also said Chalida may be in P'Nok (Sinjai)'s lakorn. But now, it seems Bella may replace her. P'Nok Sinjai's rumored lakorn (romantic drama not action) is the same one Mark is rumored to be pairing with Bella. Another missed opportunity for mteam we can say. Can't count how many "could haves" there is with mteam now. 

thank you for all of these update. miss you all !

for you list mint,  I should add that  mteam all said they will return to meet and work together in the spicy100......

nothing can believe even they said by theirself......

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The final decision is made by the channel.

About what M&M said at the spicy awards, to be fair they only said they would be happy to work together again. However, around that time, Chalida's mom did give mm fans hope that eventually turned into false hope. I think mteam knew there were "chances" that could have been actualized but it just never followed through.

It's obvious to me the ch3 execs wish to promote m&m separately even if the producers would prefer m&m together.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You know, M&M fans are never really aggressive but ironically we / they tend to be vilified and sometimes brutally so. I.E. The case with Chinese fans on IG last year and even around here on Asianfuse ESP against yours truly.

So if you really intend to voice your desires on Sinjai's IG, you should be extra tactful. Somehow, other fans can cry like babies and get away with it but when m&m fans do it, we get condemned and things backfire. (But this is one of the reasons why I find Mark's recent rumor with Kim so funny an karmic hahaha).

Realistically speaking though, I doubt letting them know our feelings will change anything.

Edit: I take that back. Being tactful or aggressive does not change anything for mm hahaha.