[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I am thrill to watch this scene because it will be Chalida's first time and I want to see how her acting is regarding other scenes. But at the same time being an M&M fan, it really hurts knowing that that guy she's kissing is not Mark, and that girl he's kissing is not Chalida.

*As the matter we can say that that CPR from PLR is kissing, but looking it at the romantic way, it doesn't count because it is not as open as what a real kiss is expected to be.

><

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
I think this is the only LOVE scene Mark excused himself from 55555 P'Mark probably made himself stayed at home because he didn't want to witnessed his Nong jubjub N'James...or the other way around N'James JUBJUB his Nong ;p num dtaa ja laiii ja laiiii heheheeh

@mm; ahem that one scene where he gave her CPR hajaajaj

well yeah, but it is mouth-to-mouth hahah but whatever haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
ignore it 555 !

I'm happy Chalida's stepping out of the box. Her decision to do the kissing scene is actually daring (= especially coming from her lol
Chalida's first wedding and kissing scene is with James Oh hooooooooh ehheheeh :) MJ JM are cuteeee na ehhehe !
rak M&M samur...mai koey plien :D
YES I AGREE because most of Chalida's drama's i only see cheek scene's, but i understand because Mint she is still young and i understand she doesn't want to do those kind of scenes. I am sure that when she's older she'll have more of those scene's. I know yaya and Kimmy are young to but they look more adult looking to do those kind of scene but Mint you can still see that sweet cute little innocent girl inside of her. And plus James Ma is her age to.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
I'm screaming my lung out the more I look at that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm speechless because I never thought that her first kiss will come this soooooon!

Still <3 Chalida!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
me too! but we get ronapee soon ....june is on the way 

mm_ladolcevita

sarNie Egg
On IG one of Chalida's fan club members posted a pic of Chalida and James J with the tag May 2013.... Hmmmm I'm wondering if their trying to say her new pra'ek or her movie pra'ek lol :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Weird after Mint was tagged in a pic w James and her kissing and she uploaded some pics with him at the beach, Mark uploaded a pic with himself being all down (and his shirt off. Damn even when that boy is sad he is still cute).

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Wonder if that is a hint as well... Would love to see Mint with James too or whom ever, really.. Lol, as long as it's a new praek. 555+

She looks good with anyone.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
mm_ladolcevita said:
On IG one of Chalida's fan club members posted a pic of Chalida and James J with the tag May 2013.... Hmmmm I'm wondering if their trying to say her new pra'ek or her movie pra'ek lol :)
I am wondering the same thing too :eek: greeeed heheeh

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Weird after Mint was tagged in a pic w James and her kissing and she uploaded some pics with him at the beach, Mark uploaded a pic with himself being all down (and his shirt off. Damn even when that boy is sad he is still cute).
Nice relation hahaahah I didn't even think of that :p hemhaahahah