[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
when are they releasing it??

Rewatching PLR - N'k is soo Sassy and a Smart Ass LOVE IT!!

The scene where she hit his arm with the door and the lady Boulay being a B----

"if i ask if he is alright we also see that he's not, if ask where he's hurt, can see that it's his arm,if ask if he's hurt so much we also see he's not dead yet!" -written by YuSmAnOrAzReEnY MoHdYuSoF --- too lazy to re-write so I stole your wrk..srry

OOO...those piercing eyes of him looking at her...seducing her.... "swoon" ...mint was giving him the "eye" tooo  "SWOON"

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fantastic_27 said:
Yes. And M&M_Pantip saids that their was no confirmation on the GRKS fitting and had no idea about it. Sad, But we Mteamers have to fight because M&M will be paired again.

Hehe we just love Our M&M even if this thread is 5 years old will always keep this thread alive, and have you realize that this thread has the MOST REPLIES. 

We will continue to dream for a satisfying Mteam reunion. :grouphug: I'm sure they will reunite sooner or later. But all these rumors circulating about Mteam's possible reunion make me restless, impatient, and nuts! Ah, dang it, must remember that patience is a virture. :smack:

Lol, actually, Hope, Sawan Biang (2008)'s thread has the most replies, I believe at around 750+ pages. But it's ok, Neua Mek 2 is close, really close. :D And we'll keep on increasing the number of pages. :wink:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
hippo said:
hey guys!!!!

there was a announcement from one of the admins of the Meta page on fb that they will be releasing some bts clips from NM2 soon. I'm guessing it is aeaclub on ig, it usually is him.
they said that there are some from the ending scenes too!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: NM2 is coming back.....well at least bts. LOL

truly the best Mteam related news so far! and it is very true!! now we just gotta prepare our hearts and get ready to spazz....we just gotta WAIT till he puts it all together, WAIT!  something us mteamers are all familiar with. *sigh. 

"ผมกำลังรวบรวมคลิบเบื้องหลังของเหนือเมฆ2ที่ยังมีอยู่อีกบางส่วนถ้าเรียบร้อยแล้วจะอัพมาให้ดูกันนะครับ ..แอบบอกว่ามีบางส่วนของตอนจบอยู่ด้วย.. :)"
Really OMFG. I am so excited to see the bts clips. I just wants to watch the part were Mark beats up the dude and the boating scene and the Mark teaching Mint how to use a gun and the ending scene. Hehehe pls keep u updated

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Maiko^_^ said:

We will continue to dream for a satisfying Mteam reunion. :grouphug: I'm sure they will reunite sooner or later. But all these rumors circulating about Mteam's possible reunion make me restless, impatient, and nuts! Ah, dang it, must remember that patience is a virture. :smack:

Lol, actually, Hope, Sawan Biang (2008)'s thread has the most replies, I believe at around 750+ pages. But it's ok, Neua Mek 2 is close, really close. :D And we'll keep on increasing the number of pages. :wink:
OMFG really, heheh M&M and K&A team fever

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually Jam Luey Ruk 2008 holds the title. But then again lots of spamming. I think Rahut Rissaya spammed almost 4 pages consecutively. That was before we enforce the no spamming. What I found funny was JLR first 100 something pages were of Ken and Ann as they were rumored to be in it lol

So will they be really releasing the rest of NM2? Or is that another baseless rumor?

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fun said:
Actually Jam Luey Ruk 2008 holds the title. But then again lots of spamming. I think Rahut Rissaya spammed almost 4 pages consecutively. That was before we enforce the no spamming. What I found funny was JLR first 100 something pages were of Ken and Ann as they were rumored to be in it lol

So will they be really releasing the rest of NM2? Or is that another baseless rumor?

Holy moly, you're right, fun! Jam Luey Ruk 2008 has over 1500 pages. :faint: :shock2: And I thought 750 pages were a lot! :rolleyes: Hmm, I don't understand how JLR beat Sawan Biang's thread. Ah, well, page is but a number. Neua Mek 2 is popular in its own way. :)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
But it's weird that they are showing us bts after 3 months when it got canceled. I think it's just another rumor, like what @fun think.   

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
waiiit!! there's one more! XD

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

CT: Mint's fb fanpage

ployyyyy "เย้...เย้!!!!! ขอบคุณ spicy @mint_chalida @mark_prin "

ขอขอบคุณทุกคนที่ช่วยกันโหวตน้องมิ้นต์ และ หมาก กันนะค่ะ ขอบคุณทุกแรงโหวตเลยค่าาา ขอบคุณ spicy ค่ะ :))

hippo

sarNie Adult
i got one to share to =)

there's that look/stare between them!!!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
cr mm_fanclub ig. 

its from an award ceremony held today.
hopefully we get to see this interview. i don't know how to access the tvpool channel as its a cable channel.
can't wait for someone to share it with us....hope and praying  someone will.....

they both got awards for being spicy idols...not sure if there any more specifics to the awards or not. 

mark looks like he needs some rest though. 
but its Mteam together....i'm not asking for anything more......sweet dreams tonight for me. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
kimsaj said:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:

are these pics new? LOL

whattcha meaning of this?? XD

CT: Mark & Mint Love Story FB page

Hanbok said:
Spicy really :heart:  them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ip.smilez said:
Ahhhhh they won an award together ! They're def spicy 55555 100 most spicy

hippo said:
i got one to share to =)

there's that look/stare between them!!!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
cr mm_fanclub ig. 

its from an award ceremony held today.
hopefully we get to see this interview. i don't know how to access the tvpool channel as its a cable channel.
can't wait for someone to share it with us....hope and praying  someone will.....

they both got awards for being spicy idols...not sure if there any more specifics to the awards or not. 

mark looks like he needs some rest though. 
but its Mteam together....i'm not asking for anything more......sweet dreams tonight for me. 

kimsaj said:
waiiit!! there's one more! XD

:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

CT: Mint's fb fanpage

ployyyyy "เย้...เย้!!!!! ขอบคุณ spicy @mint_chalida @mark_prin "

ขอขอบคุณทุกคนที่ช่วยกันโหวตน้องมิ้นต์ และ หมาก กันนะค่ะ ขอบคุณทุกแรงโหวตเลยค่าาา ขอบคุณ spicy ค่ะ :))
OMFG i saw these. HEHEHE i didn't know they were attending the same event on APRIL 30TH, 2013. OMFG I AM SO HAPPY>

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:

Maiko^_^ said:
Holy moly, you're right, fun! Jam Luey Ruk 2008 has over 1500 pages. :faint: :shock2: And I thought 750 pages were a lot! :rolleyes: Hmm, I don't understand how JLR beat Sawan Biang's thread. Ah, well, page is but a number. Neua Mek 2 is popular in its own way. :)
No wonder why that lakorn jumped many pages because it was Aum and Aff their is a lot of Ateam lovers here. But i don't really care about the page number or replies, Im just happy that theis is still pple loving M&M and still keeping this thread activated.