[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You were prob talking about this one !?

Cr: as tagged

So that means there should def be more pictures :DD 2 so far and this was ever since the airing of NM2 Dec. wowzahhhh when it comes to M&M, they tend to release pictures after awhile. Lol we're used to it by now aren't we !? Lol but who knew these pics where going to release !? So thankful for the person who shared it with us :) proves a point that Mark was REALLY on set of KCR ! Jubjub Minty & Jimie <3

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
He's enjoying doing it. Anyone that is not M&M fan can tell. ^_^

"Mark, aren't you being too OBVIOUS?" Well, I like it obvious, so nobody won't have to dig and search for information to confirm about their ( M&M ) relationship, especially mintwix and jimieyoushi , and others. ( Sorry if I didn't name you. It's either because I couldn't recall your username or I <3 you SO much that I wanted to give you another name! But I'm VERY GRATEFUL for all your work/translations/insights etc. )

Love, love, PEACE !   

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
On April 30th, 2013 M&M is confirm to go do a fitting for their new Lakorn Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha. I am so excited. Mark will be playing the role as Povivit and Mint will play the role as Magge or narin

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
fantastic_27 said:
On April 30th, 2013 M&M is confirm to go do a fitting for their new Lakorn Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha. I am so excited. Mark will be playing the role as Povivit and Mint will play the role as Magge or narin

where or from whom did you hear this ..?  :rolleyes1:

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
kimsaj said:
where or from whom did you hear this ..?  :rolleyes1:
This news is from Pantip. And I saw Mint "like" a picture of her and Mark that mention about them will do a fitting on Apr 30th. You can check princhalida_interfc on IG.
Mteam reunion!!! *yay*

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol that's why P'Mark was cheery afterwards. P'Mint strangled/threatened him that if he doesn't stop that attitude, she'll be mad at him lol!! Jk jk!!
I hope the Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha fitting w MM reunion will be true. I'm not gonna be happy about this 'till then. I miss P'sao and P'jimmieyoushi.... Where are they? And their opinion/intelligence/wisdom? Lol random; Yoo sai nohhh?? Yoo sai??? (Lao for Where are you huh? Where are you?)??