[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@Mint
Yup, people would tend to be blind and deaf when it comes to a closed real couples, and tend to be so opening ther eyes and ears out to a very exposed couples because it's easier for them to notice. People just tend to ignore the truth and I bet they also never wondered why M&M never have news together ever since what happened on Val' Day 2011, unless they have lakorns together. Talking about Chalida's siblings and Pupa's family's reactions, and if you compared with her siblings and Mark's siblings reactions, it's different right? Haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
How much will the history book of Mteam cost? Haha. 

Anyways I love the bday vdo. I didn't get a chance to finish mine. I waited until I gotten prettier to record HAHAHA but it didn't happen (I was sick looking for quite a while). The ending of the video was just epic. Great job smilez. Didn't know you could speak Thai. 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I shared the two photos where Chalida uploaded on her IG, the "doublemint" and also the one where Mark was standing behind her and where Dom
commented "Wow." However, has anyone noticed Mark also uploaded this picture?

Mark uploaded the photo to his personal instagram on January 24th. I remember on this particular day, many pics were being released by insiders from the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi. I think this must have stimulated Mark and he chose a pic where he was basically the star and center of the photo whilst James is in the background. Even Dom and Kan had at least some presence in the photo but James is so obscure and overshadowed behind Mark there. Mark tagged Dom and Kan then basically referred to himself as "captain."

Do you think M&M are so angelic and that all these are just "coincidences"? 55~

I think Mark and James see each other in the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi more than sometimes but I don't think we've ever seen them interacted. So I always wonder how they are when they see each other hahaha. In the Sj Premium, James mentioned Nadech and Mario as actors he likes/admires but he did not mention Mark. I just find it interesting because Mark is James' senior in K'Ae's management just like Mario and Nadech. Besides, Mark is guest-starring in KCR.

I was watching a fan clip from V'Day 2011 and made a tiny discovery. I don't think anyone has noticed this before.

Look at Chalida being her usual carefree self. She whispered something to Porshe and he immediately glanced at a certain someone.... 5555~~~~~

He must have sensed the death glares :loool: :loool: :loool:

Zoomed in. 55555555555555555555555555

Stuff we've seen before but I think it doesn't hurt to post again. Besides....if this is an online school like Fun said, it's a history course on MTEAM and this is a chapter review on Mark's jealousy...... 555555555. Learning is about repetition xD.

I think most of us know Mark's possessive tendencies and have a seen a bit from Chalida in Star Chat. Otherwise, Chalida doesn't show as much. But just saying. No matter how they flirt around, we don't see them displaying jealousy or possessiveness towards anyone except for each other.

The first one that I think we all know since 2011 haha. Mark was smiling when they talked about Mint slamming the basin on Pope's head but the precise moment they switched the topic to Pope-Mint's peck on the cheek scene, he immediately tensed up, became stiff,and clenched his hands. His hands were clenched the entire time they were discussing the flirty scene but once they switched the topic, he also immediately released his clench hands. (Of course, Mark's face is obvious too 55555~)

Mark just can't help but butt in when Pope talked about the love scenes 555. His reaction was so suspicious a FC whispered: "Mak is blushing."

Chalida also took a moment to glance at her man. 555555

Jimieyoushie, I don't think you mind me sharing this one lol.

Anyone noticed when Mark's expression and posture suddenly changed the moment Jack told Nadech to go sit at the end of the table? And who is at the end of the table but someone's girl hmm? 5555~ Someone's always so possessive. Prior to Jack's instruction, Mark was chatting nonchalantly with the others.

You know, for both times when Mark visited the set of Khun Chai Ronnapi in December and February, it was after Chalida had posted intimate looking pictures of herself with James.

In December, when Mark asked "Is James flirting with you?" This was only two days before he visited the set. Coincidence?

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/is-james-flirting-with-you/

In February, Chalida uploaded a photo of her leaning on James shoulder and the next day we see the boys visiting the set of KCR again: "Wait first na  Pienglwan." Coincidence? 555555 I'm using this word too much.

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/02/12/wait-first-na-piengkwan/

kimsaj said:
Banmark.. oh..  <_< .. I know what u mean . LOL
I even unliked that page coz the admins there OBVIOUSLY don't like MC.  :yawn:  
oh well..  :weee:

thanks for the info btw.  :wink: now i know.  :D

Anyone who claims to be a Mark fan but hates Chalida doesn't really love Mark. Likewise, anyone who claims to be a Chalida fan but hates Mark isn't a real Chalida fan. Hahahahahaha But that's just me.

But anyway, did anyone noticed Mark uploaded this picture with his FC 4 weeks ago? I think this was his first time and if you are familiar with the people here, they are  Prinfanclub members not Banmark. They are also people who all love Chalida and a few prominent members are also Chalidaclub members. I personally think Mark genuinely appreciates his fans who also love Chalida.

P.S.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/07/21/articleinsightsspazz-jealousy-in-tawan-deard/

fun said:
How much will the history book of Mteam cost? Haha. 

A thousand "I :heart: yous." 555555555

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
@Mintwixx, after reading your long yet logical essay, I tend to believe that Chalida is the player herself, not Mark. She has rumors with Pupa and goes out with him. And with Mark, in every single cases, she is secretive about it; the tomagotchi's picture at which we all assume it was taken at the hospital and their secrete date which Margie spitted out herself in one of her Star Stage; there are definitely more to it!!!!!!!!!

* I bet Mark and Chalida's mutual friends TOTALLY know something about them, their relationship......... 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hanbok said:
@Mintwixx, after reading your long yet logical essay, I tend to believe that Chalida is the player herself, not Mark. She has rumors with Pupa and goes out with him. And with Mark, in every single cases, she is secretive about it; the tomagotchi's picture at which we all assume it was taken at the hospital and their secrete date which Margie spitted out herself in one of her Star Stage; there are definitely more to it!!!!!!!!!

* I bet Mark and Chalida's mutual friends TOTALLY know something about them, their relationship......... 

It's not just our assumption if you read this post hahaha. Chalida really did visit Mark in the hospital.

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/03/16/mm-and-pink-tamagotchi/#comments

As for mutual friends, I think most of us know Dom is the one who gives us the spazzworthy clues and yes, like I said before: "The real one needs to be concealed and protected. Expose the fake one."

Chalida does not hide her affiliations with Pupa. She uploads pics of herself with Pupa's sisters. But we all know Chalida also hangs out with Mark's sister. Chalida and Mark's sister practically love and adore each other - BUT - we never get private photos of them together.......Miang also doesn't pressure Chalida the way Aff does. 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahaah Thanks fun :) you better join next year na ;p I just had to insert SaengKla getting possessed by Ja Saming ! The ending had to be a catch ;p Ima have to come up with a new idea for marks video next year and I think I do heeheh :) please do join chalidas birthday video na which will come up real soon when summer hits :) I try to speak thai ;p I still get my tones mixed up and it is all about tones ><" heheeh In person I talk really fast so in the video you see me shsjwoksskqkaldldk lol calm down little girl 555

P' you should write up a test for us girls to take ! I'm confident I will pass the test 55555. Enjoyed reading your wall of texts between my class breaks na lol I couldn't stop giggling. Nong Mailo is truly adorable. I love how Moss Mon Mailo where all smiles when they were at Chadas Tonight Show. Sucha a cute family <3

Reactions: fun

Yaam

sarNie Adult
LOL. I love your comments, Minttwix. I want this history book of Mteam too, always entertaining. It never stops. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There is no official confirmation that they both are going to be playing in this sequel to The Letter 1 starring Num Attaphon and Anne Thongprasom. Mint Chalida has a high chance of being in this one, however Mark Prin might not be the pra'ek. Oh wells, I finished the mv anyways so enjoy. Btw. There's no official summary either so I made a cliche' synopsis55555

Summary: 

The broke Hi-So Mint Chalida is forced to go find her own money by her mother. Her mother sends her off to a farmland own by Mark Prin. What she didn't know is that Mark Prin already knew who she was. Once Chalida enters his farm, he kept a close eye on her. He later informed his workers to tell Chalida that she will have to accompany him to an event. The hot-headed Hi-So went to find Mark and confront him about it. She refuses to go with him and tries to find a way out of his farmland. Mark ends up catching up to her. She had no choice but to go with him. During their time there, they had the chance to act as a couple. The event was a couple's event and Mark didn't have anyone so he ofcourse chose the only girl he's been dreaming of. 

What will happen if this is just a dream of his? Stay tune................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KlOKNMZFMc

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
You're just too generous for mteam,@mint. they need to return to you more sweet moments.

about mteam together in mark's bd. you know, when I first saw mark's photo in the evening of the 18th,  just from his smile.I feel chalida will be here. mark's smile is so different.....chalida uploaded the photo also just like I guess.so I don't have any surprise about chalida with mark in his BD. including they won't show any pic to us.

like you said, mint,mteam certainly communicate everyday, otherwise, how do they can  know each other everything,right? everything need update. 5555

who care pupaa? just like you said, he is a man? who will show so much about a girl,whether she is his gf or not? who will not do anything just follow a girl?  he even applauded! 55555 I lol. I never know any man will did like this way 555555. I think I know why chalida choose this guy to be Smoke bombs, childish and silly, good use of. 5555

just from their pic, all show us they are "nothing".so I am so glad to see more intimate photos chalida with pupaa, it can makes me even more sure "nothing" 555. from the pic chalida with aff, I can got aff just cause trouble.

about jealous, do you want a list about some girl's jealous?  55555 

ps: did you see chalida comments on mark's IG "double mint"?  they delet it?

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
it suck. they tried so hard to have mint and mark together in the letter 2. Right when they have mint. mark is a no no nomore :( btw I love your video Ipsmilez

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I guess it's fine for me that Mteam doesn't meet in this movie or the other because we know they will meet again soon. ^_^ No one can stop them! Hehe.

Love the mv... Every scene flows well together. Mint always looking young and beautiful.

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
WHY??!!!!!!!!!!UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! M&M has such GREAT CHEMISTRY together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have similar bubbly face, Mint is neither tall and big for Mark, and they have POTENTIAL in them that has not been detected yet!!!

*Man people/media just don't want to support them in every case; lakorn-movie, gossips, truths, drama etc....

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
JIMIEYOUSHI said:
who care pupaa? just like you said, he is a man? who will show so much about a girl,whether she is his gf or not? who will not do anything just follow a girl?  he even applauded! 55555 I lol. I never know any man will did like this way 555555. I think I know why chalida choose this guy to be Smoke bombs, childish and silly, good use of. 5555

Absolutely no one I know cares about Pupa. 5555555555555555555555555 So this is why I say if I was really bored then I may be willing to discuss this hiso kiddo 55555555555555555555555555555 Mteam is my pet and hobby after all. Perhaps if this was before, many of us would be concerned about the news and rumors but we know too well how much deception there is in this biz now.

JIMIEYOUSHI said:
about jealous, do you want a list about some girl's jealous?  55555 

Yes, please. However, if no one else is interested, you can share them in our private conversations instead. 5555555555555555 I feel so silly. My cyber LOLs have been overload recently. 555555555555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Here goes another teaser i made for fun. It's M&M's version of Yah Leum Chan with a spin of Sao Noi

enjoy

Here is M&M's version of Yah Leum Chun. 

Synopsis:

Saengchai went to work in the country side where he fell in love with a country girl Maysayakun. At that time his grandmother wanted him to marry her friend's daughter "Ritasara." Chai and Kun eloped together in a village where she gave birth to their son "Tawan." An accident happened at one of his job where he was sent to the hospital. Unfortunately, Chai couldn't remember anything. His grandmother had found him and engaged him to Sara. Kun set off to the City to find Chai. She uses her talent "ram," to find the love of her life. One day she performs at a grand hotel where she saw SaaengChai, her heart was broken when he didn't even take notice of her.

By the time she finds him, will he remember her and their son?

CR: applebehappy aeaclub for the pictures

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJqeCq_4Yf4