[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chalida has nothing after KCR right?

Well if she accept the lakorn with rumored Nadech and Kim with Lakorn Thai, I will become an ANTI-Mint fan LOL 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Makes me wonder now.....she titled the pic of her and mark "summer!?" Is she insinuating that we're going to be seeing them soon!? As in either the letter2 or nm3 the movie ?
Screammamsmamsmsmsms...yaak kid maak na SMiLeZ 555

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Haha I wish it will be true, but I thought it. Maybe a summer photoshoot? LOL

I don't want her to accept because since she is so free without any other project, she should look into another nang ek role. I miss her onscreen. 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
What lakorn is she rumored in? What is it about? ahhh!! I hope she doesn't accept it too!! She needs to shine more because if she keeps accepting 2nd main roles, then she might get stuck playing them forever! She needs her own lakorn!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
that Y we have you! That Y I just click on here cuz I saw you posted and figure you got us...me...some news...hahaha....lol...I take "RUMOR" w/a grain of salt.......I know she not really link to it but also wish she won't be in that type of lakorn.... ^.^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^aishhhh ! Lol

Summer anything will do lol but I'm thinking there's def a reason behind "summer" hahahaha

About her and the lakorn with NK, mai cheua :p

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Eh. I don't believe Mint would accept that role. She seems to be careful of what role she plays and I respect, admire, and appreciate her decisions. It's probably a rumor anyways, like with Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha. But I do want NK to reunite but now that I think of it, not in Saban Nai Mek because it's kind of too similar to Thorannee Nee Krai Krong. I do want to see Kim as a tomboy though.
Karma, please help us and kick those dirty politicians (still upset over NM2), haters, and rumor spreaders in the a**hole!
-_- Ugh. I'm so tired. Just got back from a baby shower and now I have to go to school and my cousin's wedding tomorrow. Lord be easy on me now.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I don't believe it but Chalida's name is still tagged to it. I have this urge of deleting her name LOL I don't think that lakorn is similar to TNNKK at all. The only similarity is that the setting, in a farm like setting. I don't mind if Kim and Nadech are confirmed, I just don't want Chalida in it. She is so not loyal to her fans LOL she likes to neglect me as a fan. HAHA.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
Haha I don't believe it but Chalida's name is still tagged to it. I have this urge of deleting her name LOL I don't think that lakorn is similar to TNNKK at all. The only similarity is that the setting, in a farm like setting. I don't mind if Kim and Nadech are confirmed, I just don't want Chalida in it. She is so not loyal to her fans LOL she likes to neglect me as a fan. HAHA.

Is chalida being downgraded again?  :rant:  LOL. 

Please mint, don't accept it.  :no: Mint should be given something better than that. although I think she can pull every role given to her.  :whistle:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
spanky said:
that Y we have you! That Y I just click on here cuz I saw you posted and figure you got us...me...some news...hahaha....lol...I take "RUMOR" w/a grain of salt.......I know she not really link to it but also wish she won't be in that type of lakorn.... ^.^

555555555 Sneaky compliment. But you guys are always eating up my energy for free. Thank you and you're welcome.

I just don't agree with encouraging rumors even if we're discussing them in hypothetical terms because discussing them will encourage unneeded misconceptions. The fact that you guys are even expressing your fears about Mint "accepting" this role means you believe this rumor to a certain degree (hell, a great degree) and this is enough to exacerbate the rumors and create some false ideas. (I can easily prove this rumor to be false by confronting K'Da about this on IG but I chose to sit back and be amused. Now, however,  it's just very facepalm-worthy. I know both in my guts and as a fact this so-called "Saban Nai Mek" doesn't even exist. It's practically fan-fiction since there is not even a legit news source supporting this as a rumor. )

Sometimes, it's very frustrating and lonely when you seem to be the only one who can perceive certain causes and effects..... Other times, it is of course hilarious (and of course I feel mighty and snobby when in such a mood 5555 )....

I was going to type up some lengthy response essays to Hippo and P'Nueng but now I think I am in need of a long break.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I thought that she and Mark are both having a photo shoot together that's relating to "Summer" Lol. I guess, we;ll never find
out why she name that photo summer unless they told us. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol.....any excuse just to talk about Mint and Mteam.....no lakorn interest me really.....end up watching old lakorn from dootv....

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Lol.....any excuse just to talk about Mint and Mteam.....no lakorn interest me really.....end up watching old lakorn from dootv....

me too lol all I'm watching at the moment are old lakorns, korean dramas/series, and K-Pop shows.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Wishing to see M&M together again soon... I am still very sad that this lakorn got canceled. So late on the news.

I am impatiently waiting to hear news about Mint's upcoming lakorns since SJ is almost done filming for her part.