[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Greeeegdhdheehdejeej ! I woke up, went on my IG and saw those pics ! Hehehe even though there were no released pics, at least we know they were together 555

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark supposedly doesn't have time that's why he hasn't seen or talk to Vill much, but he sure has time to visit KCR many times eh? ;)  Typical and predictable. The media also still makes no report or fuss over mteam. I'm not complaining but for those who know, I have to point out these differences, observations, etc. LOL. The neglect from the media is not normal.....

But anyway, coincidentally, just a few days ago. I was playfully thinking  if we replace Chalida with any other female daras in many of the posts about mteam on Sunkissedara... The mass media would already have totally made a fuss about some of the contents and would have already reported it. People would also gossip like crazy. Any other team that has as much evidence as mteam would even find more reasons to spazz and fangirl aggressively and go on about how their team is a REAL couple (mteam fans are really subdued and grounded in comparison, esp during the earlier years of this fandom --- accept this truth). It really is tempting to test out people's hypocrisy and double standards and would be interesting if a test was performed on April Fool's day.... We can C+P all of mteam posts, then replace Chalida's name with Vill, Matt, Min P, or even Kim......Or heck, change the names from mteam to another pairing team altogether.

(No really, since I just revealed this playful thought, I will not commit the prank. LOL.....But it surely is tempting to try and test out people's hypocrisy and double standards. So many out there who can't see or acknowledge their own hypocrisy. I also hope antifans are not so clever as to steal such an idea since they have a history of doing it. Ever since the "WAR AGAINST MINTWIX" last year, I don't see links referred to my blog from the private and not so private havens of ANTIFANS anymore. Before the debacle, antifans would immediately stalk my blog everytime I share updates that could possibly point to mteam being in a relationship. Mayhaps, I should have played dumb longer and pretended to not know that antifans are more obsessed about the two M&M rascals than true mteam fans are. 5555555555555555555. Dumbarses........they are dumb..... but they do have some virtue.....Their virtue lies in their dedication....They are a thousand times more active, imaginative, devoted, dedicated, and desperate dummies than you meek children will ever be. MEEK, MIDDLE-CHILD SYNDROME, MASOCHISTS, MTEAMers. No offense. I'm an Mteamer myself.)

I.E.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/11/09/spazzinsightsmr-duffy/

Mr. Duffy. If this were Vill, Min P., Matt, any other female daras... I can imagine it making to news on Thairath, Daradaily, TeeNee, Siamdara, GOSSIPSTAR, ETC. With an exaggerated title like: "MAK SWEET WITH VILL. GIVES MR. DUFFY AS A SYMBOL OF HIS HEART. SHOW OFF LOVE ON INSTAGRAM."

:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Then afterwords,  because the majority of netizens tend to eat up everything the media feeds them and this would often include impulsively and subconsciously accepting the first line they read as unbiased fact, they will think they know enough to make all sorts of judgmental and exaggerated comments....(Like buffaloes eating grass and then shitting bullcrap ....Oops...Am I too harsh or raeng again today? >.O)....I should go rename all of my posts to make Mteam's story sound juicy...lmao...But no yeah, yeah no...... The truth needs no added spice or sugar.

But all this is typical and predictable. When it comes to MTEAM, fans may compliment how cute they are while haters will want to promote Mark's image as a player....

kimsaj said:
:scratchchin: hmmm... I wonder if James & Mint shot a lovey dovey scenes that's why he rushed again  there. LOL 

Prin looks mighty happy yesterday so I doubt James and Mint were shooting love scenes. 555+

hippo

sarNie Adult
:whahuh:  :whahuh: WAR AGAINST MINTWIX!!!! 
ter Raeng na! taaaa rao chorb! ter throng dee  :thumbup:

its so true! the media lack of coverage on their relationship is very very unnatural!!!! i don't understand why either! usually they write and search every little thing that could be news....and this would defiantly make big news and never ending news..... :crazy:  :scratchchin:

that duffy bear is the perfect example!
Chalida went oversea's and bought a cap for Prin, Prin goes overseas and bought a teady bear for her....ummmm....it would usually make the news and have an article titled....'Mark - Mint hai/laik khong tan jai'! (mark - mint exchange lovers gift's ...something along those lines) and they would have digged deep to the meaning of the bear. maybe we should direct the reporters to all the research you've done.

there are so many articles they could have written, but we see none. hrmmmmmmmm

if it was any other girl we would be seeing news and routine interview after routine interview, just as you said MINT. 

it is strange isn't it how he doesn't have time to see view or meet up etc, yet he has time to visit Chalida, i mean the metha crew!
it's a little to convenient that his free time always seems to be the days that they are filming KCR.

mintwix said:
Prin looks mighty happy yesterday so I doubt James and Mint were shooting love scenes. 555+
:loool:  :loool:  :loool: ....yes but the day before, she was filming with quite a few pilots!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:
I loved that in one of appleberry's pic's, Prin asked Dom if he was ok, because it's hot....i'm assuming it's because he was in the pilot uniform and it must be hot, so he was asking if Dom could handle it.
and of course Dom made it all scream worthy by replying that he can handle it, if she is going to be this beautiful :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

seeing all these behind pics makes me miss them so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i want to see them on screen in a lakorn :teary:  :teary:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^haahahahaha we all know exactly what and who Mark was referring to heheheheh !!! Totes scream and spazz worthy. Just look at Dom's smirks in the pics !! It's more of a mark you know you want to be here too hahaah ;p

There's a c*ck blocker alrite ahahahah !
That person doesn't want her kid to be in news with our Nong because she rather create news among her circle of kids. Notice how majority of the girls are under the same rooftop too ? Majority =o

Mark looks so so so much livelier now after seeing his Nong oops I meant after visiting the Medta Crew. kid teung kid teungggg-mark 555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, according to why the staffs and maybe fans didn't took a picture of MTeam together because one person on IG said they're afraid MTeam will be on news, so this time they purposely didn't took MTeam pictures together hahah We all know what that means, right? hehe ;)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ror !? They weren't even on the news when he drove all the way to kcr's set right ? Lol so I doubt they'll be on news this time around. 555 we know M&M def have some pictures together stored in their phones :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
For those who don't have IG, I wanted to share these with ya

The irony ! Nong posted a pic of her and mint n. : double mint lol and baaammm marks new commercial : double mint

I really think chalida purposely posted that double mint pic to tease mark 55555555 haahahahah !

I believe these pics were taken after he went on set of KCR ! He's all cheesy because he got to see his Nong happy when she sees him hahaah Heheeh Narak. He lost an amount of weight due to stressing over some scheduling conflicts because he schedules himself to visit Ofc the Medta crew :p ahaha jk

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hippo said:
:whahuh:  :whahuh: WAR AGAINST MINTWIX!!!! 
ter Raeng na! taaaa rao chorb! ter throng dee  :thumbup:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

hippo said:
its so true! the media lack of coverage on their relationship is very very unnatural!!!! i don't understand why either! usually they write and search every little thing that could be news....and this would defiantly make big news and never ending news..... :crazy:  :scratchchin:

Yes. The point: It is not natural and it is not normal. The media can benefit from these updates about MTEAM....

But although it is not normal, I think for old timers who have been following MTEAM for a long time, the neglect from the media is something to be expected. Like Smilez said, someone doesn't want Mark to be in the news with Chalida. 5555 This is ancient ago, right...but it is such a critical piece of history that needs to always be noted if we want to understand mteam's current situation.... We must not forget how event organizers requested mteam but Mark's management set restrictions and then eventually they were FORBIDDEN altogether.

The irony of all this is that Ploy is now managing Chalida's events. LOL!

I believe I said this back in early 2011: Negotiations happen behind the scene.

hippo said:
it
is strange isn't it how he doesn't have time to see view or meet up
etc, yet he has time to visit Chalida, i mean the metha crew! it's a little to convenient that his free time always seems to be the days that they are filming KCR.

Not strange at all if you consider Chalida the real one while others are diversions. ;d

But yeah...we must feel sorry for those blinded by the media and or whose ears are clouded bu gossips and rumors.... it must be strange for them that Mark has more time for his "Nong" than for someone they believe he is supposedly talking to or dating or whatever just because the media claims he is. 555555555555555555555555555

But I rather believe someone who knows Mark well versus the media whose job is to present a certain exaggerated or distorted image....and well...as we know...following someone's homeboy for a long time....All clues from Dom has pointed towards Chalida ;d ....even as early as 2011 when Mark was still in the news with Mint Natwara.

mmgjp314 said:
okay,
according to why the staffs and maybe fans didn't took a picture of
MTeam together because one person on IG said they're afraid MTeam will
be on news, so this time they purposely didn't took MTeam pictures
together hahah We all know what that means, right? hehe ;)

M&M probably took pics together but they weren't publicized. Like Smilez said..maybe in their phones. LOL. M&M have something to hide if this is how they will behave just because they have no lakorns or other works together. They're not like Bargie at all. Bargie have nothing to hide about their relationship. When Boy visited Margie in the set of Raak Boon to wish her HBD, Ch3 even showed a clip of it... When Mark visited Kim in the set, he also posted a photo from the set of Raeng Pratana....But M&M..... Hide and seek game lol.... M&M Family also have a "Secret Team" if anyone remembers....We have every reason to be suspicious about this "pee nong" relationship. LMAO.

@SMILEZ

About the "double mint," your hunch may just be correct. Jimieyoushie found this. LOL.

sammyyyyy

sarNie Egg
the commerical has so much irony to it.. of course its obvious 'mint' and then the jacket is similar or the same to his nuer mek one! i think he misses someone abit too much!
 and also regarding the news i remmeber theyuse to be in the news togetehr like ALOT but now its like not at all

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
^haahahahaha we all know exactly what and who Mark was referring to heheheheh !!! Totes scream and spazz worthy. Just look at Dom's smirks in the pics !! It's more of a mark you know you want to be here too hahaah ;p

There's a c*ck blocker alrite ahahahah !
That person doesn't want her kid to be in news with our Nong because she rather create news among her circle of kids. Notice how majority of the girls are under the same rooftop too ? Majority =o

Mark looks so so so much livelier now after seeing his Nong oops I meant after visiting the Medta Crew. kid teung kid teungggg-mark 555
you meaning .....? 555555

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
Ror !? They weren't even on the news when he drove all the way to kcr's set right ? Lol so I doubt they'll be on news this time around. 555 we know M&M def have some pictures together stored in their phones :p
maybe we need pray mteam lose their phones55555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mint; Nong is a troll hahaah

@jimie; right on sister <3 haHhhahah if they both lose their phones, they won't be able to try out the new program 555555

fannychen

sarNie Egg
I THINK MARK WOULD LOVE TO LOST HIS PHONE,IF NONG SAY YES! AND I FOUND ONE OF MY EDIT PICTURE WAS SHOW IN HERE,HOW SUPRISE! HAHAHA.