[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
There is a heart drawn on the sand....Lol. More work for me write up. Lmao.

LOL!! I didn't notice it until I read your post! 555555555555555555555555555555 

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

But then media still don't care about this couple.  :yuck:  4 them! It's already obvious!!! 555555555555 (again)  :rockon:  yet no news/ gossip/ rumor/ whatever about them dating. 
OOOORRRRRR.......  :scratchchin:

The media were just being  :shutup:  :shutup:  :shutup:  by someone :worthy: & that they are afraid to write articles about them coz it may have an impact on the rating of the upcoming lakorn of *a** :gungirl:  (Hunch, hunch, hunch..  don't be maaad.. just a hunch.  :ph34r: )

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MTEAM is not love promo. We don't need the media. We just need to recruit more mteam stalkers. 555555555555555555555555555

I think some newer gen mteamers may not understand some history.... Otherwise, you won't be puzzled why applebehappy had to delete that picture no matter how cute it is. We're blessed they were generous enough to leave it posted for at least a few hours. It is very kind of them to think of us. I remember that picture had more than 100 comments and that's a never for a staff's IG.

Also. LOL. I'm flattered TeeNee is helping to promote the spazz video I made of MTEAM. They even typed: credit to minttwix channel. LOL. I was complaining how I lost about 2, 000 views the other day, maybe they can boost back my views. :p

There's a good chance Mark's manager may watch the video too. LOLOLOL.

http://entertain.teenee.com/thaistar/99405.html

Strange is it not? My views have been stuck at around 2, 369 views for the past 24 hours or so.

But the other day, I was searching for gdyb videos and my views were more than 4,000. I wonder what happened??? This has never happened to any of my videos before.

hippo

sarNie Adult
:woot2:  :bhehe:  :woot:  :pervie:
I saw these pics last night, but i couldn't load the asianfuse forum at all. i was going crazy all by my self and i didn't like it! :weee:

I just don't know where to begin. 
first i was just looking at appleberry's ig and saw a brief conversation between her and Dom, telling him and Kan to come visit.
then of course i was secretly  hoping that he would and bring a few friends...ehehehe. 
then for once in my life something wishful happens! THEY GO! *grrrriiiieeeedddddddddddd

my oh my! his face on the drive there! AIYAH! "pra eak yiep mit lei"...kekekeke....i read the convo and screamed and screamed and giggled some more...eheheheh.....and telling piengkwan to wait for them..... :bhehe:, she sure did! she took photo's with all 3 boys individually! Oiiiii na rukkk verrrrr!!!! they have all surely bonded. it is clear that they all adore her, its that killer smile of hers, and the personality! 

from dom's ig it looks like he had quite a night the night before, as he said he was still hung over. i wonder if someone kicked him outta bed to go to the set him  :bhehe: ....just daydreaming, don't take me to seriously.  :popcorn: . from Prin's face, which i'm guessing he was "acting" he seemed very eager to get to the location as fast as possible....LOL

i remember back in PLR star chat, when a fan asked what was their fav food, Chalida said "som tum poo balah, zaab zaab" and Prin said Gai Yang so that we can eat it together!!!!!! :wink: , he continued to say that if you ever bring us food these are the two to bring, so they can eat it together....AIYAH!

Oh and that pic of Mteam together :wub: , it looks like Prin has been playing in the water. so his eyes may look a little tired from the water, his shorts are a little tighter and the colour of his shorts look darker, wet so does his top....well this is what my eyes are seeing. i may be wrong.  :shrug: , but right now, who cares!? their in a pic together, just the 2 of them! with a huge smile on her face! (which is not hard to find), with her arm around his neck! and a love heart in the sand!  :clap2:  :rofl:  :cloud9: I just love seeing more carefree pics of the two together. when they take pics together they usually seem to be very careful about how they are positioned (well he tries to be, but we always seem to find something...eheheh), unless its close to or during their lakorn promo! Prin is usually less carefree of what people would think or say when he takes photo's with other girls...if that makes sense. he is more himself around Chalida, but also careful at the same time. I hope i make sense. I'm sure there are plenty more photo's of the two that they have refused to release and share with us Mteamer's, M&M, 2M deprived fans. 

I wonder how long our wait for their next lakorn will be??? :teary:  things aren't looking so good in this department :cry:.
maybe we should all bombard K'Somruk's ig and demand for an Mteam Lakorn, be the demanding and troublesome fans like other clubs. 
But at the end of the day i feel like people who love Prin and Chalida, just don't want to cause any drama or damage to their name and just take the crap people write or say sometimes, unless they have really been pushed....OMG MINT! your so right. nang eakkkk nangg eakkkk......LMAO!!!
noowwww the wait with NM3, might be as long as the wait for NM2....LOL....i guess we gotta get used to a 2 yr routine. :teary:
fingers crossed that someone will hear all our cries and pleas for these two to reunite! hopefully someone with a romance script will see the connection we see between these two! and they too, better cater to us!

I saw the pics with james too, they are cute! but am i the only one who does not see them spark in his eyes, when he looks at her? maybe there will be some when i see them in motion. sorry OT.

I just read (listened) to this news about NM2 and why they canceled it. Sorry but "het pon fang mai keun!" .... excuse's, excuse's, it still doesn't make sense and i still don't understand why!
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130123/150046/%E0%B8%8A%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%873%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%862%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87.html#.UQ_DcR2zc10

awwww congrats na ja MINT!!!! i saw it on pantip, and they said it was really cute and loved all your captions too =) and now teenee! that's really great! so so so happy for you! maybe mark's manager and more will see it. fingers crossed!
this calls for a celebration :thumbsup:  :flowers:  :bravo:
:rofl: we do indeed need to recruit more Mteam stalkers and i should advance myself to being able to read in stead of relying on google translate to read it to me. LOL. 
I am very greatful indeed that they share what they can with us. at least she kept the group photo's. 
i was sad to see the pic gone, when i woke up, but happy that i got to see it and that princhalida_interfc were fast enough to post one too...eheheheh...

i think that's enough for one day....LOL

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
Oh and that pic of Mteam together :wub: , it looks like Prin has been playing in the water. so his eyes may look a little tired from the water, his shorts are a little tighter and the colour of his shorts look darker, wet so does his top....well this is what my eyes are seeing. i may be wrong.  :shrug: , but right now, who cares!? their in a pic together, just the 2 of them! with a huge smile on her face! (which is not hard to find), with her arm around his neck! and a love heart in the sand!  :clap2:  :rofl:  :cloud9: I just love seeing more carefree pics of the two together. when they take pics together they usually seem to be very careful about how they are positioned (well he tries to be, but we always seem to find something...eheheh), unless its close to or during their lakorn promo! Prin is usually less carefree of what people would think or say when he takes photo's with other girls...if that makes sense. he is more himself around Chalida, but also careful at the same time. I hope i make sense. I'm sure there are plenty more photo's of the two that they have refused to release and share with us Mteamer's, M&M, 2M deprived fans. 

I understand what you mean hahaha They are being a little careful than before, but carefree at the same time. And I agree, Prin is more of himself around Chalida hehe^^ And yes, he is usually less carefree of what people would think or say when he takes with other girls hahah

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@Mintwix, OMG i am so happy that they watched your video and even posted up like that, YAY omg, so lucky to have u mintwix, now MM will go viral and bigger in the USA hahahahahaha, i am so shocked.

@hippo, So i read the article it saids, (well i barely understood it) but it said that Ep 1-9 wasn't content in violation (wtf) and all those crap, idk i will ask my grandpa to help translate it, I am very tired to read, cause i am si light-headed and sick.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
But i still have hope that they will air the last 3 remanding Ep's it won't mess up the other lakorn airing date, cause when they canceled Nuer Mek 2, the lakorns weren't air by their dates they were set as.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, coming to think about it, I miss Jimieyoushi haha if she was here, she would show us so much insights of MTeam and stuff, and I also miss having PM with her haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hippo, LOL @ the nang aek nang aekkkkkkk and "Acting." 55555 You know it annoys me sometimes how y'all are. Smilez and I was just alluding to this too and made comparisons to Martin Luther King Jr.'s attitude and anger towards the "silence of the good people." 555555555555555 So glad you filled some parts I missed to point out too. Dom was definitely hung over still but look at that face of Mark's. The boy was intent on going to see his girl and need to bring his boys as a coverup too. LOLOLOL. This is a drive-by post by the way. I had more to say but for now I;ll just say thank you for the appreciation to @Vang & @cool:). <3

P.S. TEENEE helped boost that spazz video views by 3,000 within 24 hours. LOL. Compensation for the loss of 2,000 views the other day. :p

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yeah, she told me about that too hahah^^

But wait.. I think I found something interesting, Chalida touched Mark's belly.. I didn't see that picture. Do you have it, Mint? I never seen that haha *scream

She also told me about that story a long time ago too, but she didn't told me about the picture of Chalida touched Mark's belly :D Thanks for brief lol <3

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@Mintwix, Ur welcome, anyways I was just spamming around sunkissedara, i scammed throughout the whole website. Hahahaha i was missing MM so much that i went throughout ur entire website Mintwix. I sometime would read the title or the little paragraph it give outs and sometime click on the interesting one. (There all interesting) hahaha but what does it mean by put password in to read the comments i tried that but didn't work (huh?). Anyways, i notice when  was looking at the IG comments when they were shooting Mints scenes, I thought y didn't they just tell mark the address on IG and said "Oh they didn't want people to know where they were so their wouldn't be that much people follow them to where Mint was schedule to shoot" hahhahahaa

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@mmp

The picture is one of the star stage BTS. Also, no problemo.

@Vang

5555 Someone just told me very recently how she also stays late in the night to read my blog too. 5555 You mteamers are such silent readers....nang aek nang aekkkkkkk. The protected posts is a somewhat complicated one. On V'Day, I may even publish about ten new posts...maybe more or less LOL. So look out for my blog around that time. (On V'Day, M&M may also feed us with rumors they may have with their respective "friend of the opposite gender." Lmao. Just saying. 5555 Then the media will pester them and then they deny and blah blah blah LOL. So not interesting.)

I am a big bang fan but I don't follow them religiously like I do with mteam. I just love gdyb's friendship the first time I laid my eyes on them. 5555

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just came back from Mark's IG....the boy is depressed again. I can tell just from what he posts in his IG (and of course his recent pics). This period is similar to the period when nm2 did not start filming yet....That is...the period where M&M are apart..... Jimieyoushie's prediction looks like it might just be coming true after all...He is is so trolling too. perhaps, we will get love quotes about "Darin" again. Lmao. It's been a long while.

@Hope

Thanks for letting me know you're one of my fans! It gives me a boost of encouragement! Lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha congratz Mintwix for the views. I am a huge Big Bang fan too but sadly I couldn't afford a ticket when they had their concert here. I don't like to sit far for a concert unless it is free HAHA went to 2 free kpop concert even so seating wasn't bad.