[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol! So happy they respond to their fans. Is it just me or Thai actors/actress are more open (not as in like reality tv or smthn like that) to fans then American actor/actress? I don't really follow up on American stars so I don't know much.
@fantastic_27 What's your ig's name? I would like to follow up. Well I don't have an ig yet since I've never really needed one but I'll have my cousin follow and give me an update lol.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Good morning AF members :) Actually it's 4:21AM, and I should be sleeping but I can't sleep. I got nothing to do and to watch, so I'm watching NM2 again and I'm on episode 7. While watching it, I can't help it but have to repeat this again that Sangkla is really like the real Mark, but I'm not only talking about Sangkla's characters or personality, or manners, and all that. But I'm also talking about how Sangkla is always there for Praepailin when she needs someone, and the way he gives advices to Praepailin and say things to make her feel better, especially episode 7 and when Praepailin was crying, you can see Sangkla's expressions, it's so real there like it's Mark...

[media]http://youtu.be/68sWB8HVuco[/media]

At 5:04-8:34, those parts makes me think of the real Mark and the real Chalida. If you guys noticed, there are many people who are close to Mark or who knows him all say that Mark is good at giving advices and would listen to any of your problems when needed. So when I watch Sangkla, it's just like I'm watching Mark Prin. Sangkla, overall results is 80%-99.9% like Mark Prin, whether it's his personality, character, styles, attitude, manners, values, and understanding abilities.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
SaengKla and Mark are almost 99% percent the same. Thinking Nok purposely made the character like mark. I thought SaengKla was the mature one but not hahahaha.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
SaengKla and Mark are almost 99% percent the same. Thinking Nok purposely made the character like mark. I thought SaengKla was the mature one but not hahahaha.
yeah haha he's childish but also does have matureness too, it's just because of his frivolous behaviors makes him seem like he's not mature haha also because of his sense of humor. I guess, p'Nok purposely made the character like Mark also haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
It's so called, "nuer koo" <3 hehe^^ hahaha

Anyways, I guess, they all celebrated Kim's birthday at her new house, right? Because it looks similar to the house that Alex took with Kim during the day. Nvm, it's in RP set, my bad.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I was one to zoom in that pic to see if Mark's arm is around Chalida...

Are they going to release an official set DVD of this series?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Dal said:
I was one to zoom in that pic to see if Mark's arm is around Chalida...

Are they going to release an official set DVD of this series?

nope, they can't. It was already been restricted by the politicians or ch3 command.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thanks, Mmgjp. I'm behind on this thread. I had a hunch that there would not be a DVD. I wanted some confirmation. That is just sad.

I'll be looking forward to Mark & Mint's next gig together.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Awww dayyum they were at the Raeng Pradtana Set. Happy birthday to my kimmy, i wish her the best. MUAH!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Seriously, M&M cannot be anywhere else in the picture but near one another. They're inseparable. Hehe :D 
Thanks ladies for sharing the photos. I'm so disappointed that there won't be a DVD version, which we all knew that after all these BS happened. 
I'm still very upset over this. Very disappointed and mad. Nothing can heal it as for now since it'll always remain as one of the banned, unfinished lakorn...of M&M. ;(