[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mmgjp314 said:
Thanks ka^^

Anyways, anyone read Mark's recent interview that was posted on IG yet? I have to say, I don't just love and admire Chalida more now but I love and admire Mark even more too <3 I, honestly, have to reveal that both MTeam have become really mature, on thinking-wise. He really became mature in giving these answers, especially when asking about his rumor of... you know who.

here's the link.
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130119/149686/ชีวิตเหนือเมฆกับ'หมากปริญ'.html#.UPqooiKF9AM

Someone can translate it, if you guys want. I'm not going to translate this because it's long and I am really exhausted right now because I couldn't sleep the whole night. I was sleepless, but I gotta rest myself right now. Anyways, anyone can translate this interview.

PS. I almost forgot, below the interview, there's a small background of Mark's info/profile, and it says, the works that Mark is having/going to have in the present, are TRRR & Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha :)

Help!?! I can't see the link. I really want to read it.  Please re-link for me anyone! Thanks a lot!!!! I want to know what's going on and what Mark's answers are! :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OK. nvm. lol

I found the article somewhere else and had Google read it to me and of course I just love Mark Prin Suparat more. hehe He is such a modest and straight forward person.  His love life is "single" and when ready, he will reveal the girl but as of now he is very single. hehe :D  

He surely has matured; show improvement in his personal characteristic! :) Great maturity! ^_^

Anyways, he is so self-less and caring towards his family, friends, close-members, and fans. He should be more selfish lol so that he doesn't have to answer stupid media's questions. Lol.

It was a good article, with some repetitive questions like Vill, etc and some funny ones like Mark acting exactly like himself in TRRR; very playful, teasing and a bit nosy. Lol :p

I am happy to hear that last year 2012 and this coming year is going to be his "GOLDEN YEAR". lol Some fortune teller had predicted it. HAHA.  It doesn't matter anyway because Mark's fanclubs are loyal, faithful, loving and caring.  The ones in Thailand just threw me off because they are like family; e.g. Prinfanclub and BanMarkPantip.  They are more than fanclubs to Mark.  Their love and dedication is like family to Mark.  *I know because I follow them closely and with Mark too. HAHA.

---

Well, may 2013 be the best and better of Mark.  Su su Prin! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
fannychen said:
SAME HERE,AND  I JUST FIND THIS FUNNY SONG,IT LOOK LIKE SOUND TO BE: chalida chali chalida,chalida lida,chali chala lichacha. HAHAHAHAHAAH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AcJDUPxD6YY#!

LOL! reminded me of my friend who teased me coz she kept on seeing Prin & chalida's photos on the News feed (coz i'm always uploading new pictures in FB. hahaha).

She commented on the photo of M&M that I posted on my timeline:

"Everytime I see this in the News feed, I felt like singing,

♫ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♩ 
naega prin chalida!
naega prin chalida! 
cha cha cha chalida!
nuga nega naboda deo chalida
No no no no~
Na na na na~ " (2ne1's I am the Best)

I was like..  :bopping: 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:

It was a good article, with some repetitive questions like Vill, etc and some funny ones like Mark acting exactly like himself in TRRR; very playful, teasing and a bit nosy. Lol :p

Oh so he's character there is just like Sangkla? 

aww.. here I go again, I MISS NM2!!! T_______T

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes saying that his character in TrRr is some what similar to SaengKla hahaha I cannot wait. Seeing his annoying loud self agai. Hehehe I miss them S and P I am gonna go re watch MN2 miss mak makz did u notice when I was watching the title of NM2 when it got to marks part where he was fighting a dude in the trailer it was in ep 10 at the hkspital I k ow cause I look at the clothe. AAAWWWWW EASE LET NUER MEK 2 AWWWWW I AM LIKE CRYING. !!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking Kob or what's his first name in TRRR again? I forgot haha Anyways I'm thinking both his character in TRRR and Sangkla characters might going to be similar, which is Mark's real-self characters and personality hahaha Another fun character of Mark, yay! hahah Awww... now I'm starting to miss NM2 again, I miss Muat Sangkla and Doctor Praepailin <3 I'm going to watch NM2 again too, after Raeng Pratana. Wanting my NM2 back~ T_T

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG so i had re-watch the title of Nuer Mek 2 where it got to mark's part i realized something.....

You see it when he fights in the title, 
So i snap shot it on my iPhone and look at the photo's

This was FUCKING EP 10. I know b/c of the clothe he wore. IN ep 9 he wore these clothes then in the ep 10 preview they should pare and saengKla going into the van to the hospital. I WANNA SEE THIS. i think he said something about Prae and SaengKla got mad and took action on him.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="fannychen" data-cid="920746" data-time="1358735065"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5GdHNWsoY4">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5GdHNWsoY4</a>
<p>CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS&nbsp;THE NAME OF THIS SHOW IN ENGLISH? THANK YOU.</p>
</blockquote>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The name of the show in English is called, Sup'tar's Idol/ Favorite Sup'tar In Heart.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>I don't like this interview, especially the host. She is boring and she kept asking the same questions over and over by rephrasing the sentences, and she would keep on trying to rephrase what the person says. She doesn't seem to be a professional host. I've watched Mark and Mark w/Yaya 2 years ago, the host is boring but I just watched it because of them.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>And I love how she describes Mark in Sangkla's character hahaha She even approve that this character is so much like himself in real life; she said kalon (กะล่อน), but she meant by his behaviors and expression, so she meant like he's &quot;playful&quot;, which his character wasn't a serious character like he used to have, and straightforward.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>On google translation, it says 'ka lon' means, &quot;a liar&quot; or like a 'playboy' hahaha but Chalida didn't mean by his personality because he's actually a straightforward person, just his behaviors and expressions, so what she actually meant is that, he's a joker, playful. Like the behaviors we see from Sangkla, that is Mark. Playful and straightforward.</p>

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mint, I remembered that you and Jimieyoushi said that MTeam are selfish people before, right? Chalida finally accepted that she's a perverse girl, which I remembered Mark also accepted that he is also a perverse person, คนเอาแต่ใจตัวเอง. Which I can see they are similar in this category. One person is the oldest in the family but is the only girl, another person is the youngest in the family but is the only guy, so I can see why they are selfish/perverse people, because their siblings and family just allow them to do what they want. Although, p'Miang may be all over-protective and worried about Mark, and even followed him all the way to Bangkok and studied in the same occupation as him and goes to the same school, but overall, they let him find out about the world himself. I understand why they are selfish and perverse now, because their family gives them a lot of freedom of discovering their own guide of the real world and illusion world, they learned from it hahah So one thing comes from people surrounding them, family, and all that, another thing also comes from the personalities of their astrology horoscopes.

Anyways, a perverse person and a selfish person is similar in the category, right? 

And while I'm watching that show, I have to say Mintwix, you are completely right that MTeam with their answers, personalities, behaviors, expressions, they are so much similar with each other. And I can see in here now that, P'Miang and Chalida have a lot of similarities. They both love Hello Kitty, Chalida even use the same techniques as P'Miang when girls comes in their brothers' personal lives, and all that.

Sometimes, I'm also surprise of why MTeam have so many things in common, no matter whether it's their people from both sides (like family and friends connection), I also just found out in this interview that Mark likes Som Tum Poo Pala (Papaya Salad w/ Crab Paste), which I remembered on Star Chat w/ Pathapee Leh Ruk, Chalida also said she likes Som Tum Poo Pala, they even have the same favorite food, their answers almost always are connected and somewhat similar along with each other, their ideal types also even describes about themselves, their hobbies are also similar, their favorite idols even connects, and their understanding with one another are connected, and even their values. Why do they have so much in common? hahah

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ฉัตรชัยและสินจัย เปล่งพานิช ผ.อ .สร้างละครเหนือเมฆ2 และนายนนทรีย์ มินิบุตร ผู้กำกับละคร เข้าชี้แจงคณะกรรมาธิการการพัฒนาการเมืองการสื่อสารมวลชน เรื่องละครเหนือเมฆ2 ถูกระงับการออกอากาศ ที่อาคารรัฐสภา2 Photographer ประเสริฐ เทพศรี (Prasert Thepsri)

Someone can translate but i know it has something to do with the Nuer mek 2 politician issue Cr. Nuer Mek 2 fb

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You girls are all so sweet for taking note of that last line of mine. It was supposed to be just a tongue-in-cheek joke but you ladies are so thoughtful. 5555 Naaaarak tee soooodddd. Thank you too, Laz, for your sincere words. ;) I just wanted to give a shoutout for you here since I have not had the time to reply back to your last message yet. :heart: I know y'all love me. I love y'all too. 5555

This is also nothing spazzworthy or anything you girls might be interested in, but I just wanted to share this tidbit I caught a minute ago. I swear, M&M and I are fated or something. Well, okay, this isn't really mteam-centric but it is directly related to my private discussion with Jimieyoushie last year since it concerns Chalida and Mark's homeboy. A few of you girls may also remember  a bit of the inside details I messaged to you at MTEAM Forum about Dom last year. Part of the relayed message I shared from MMk was that Dom was originally supposed to play Singh's role in Tawan Deard, if you select girls remember. This also makes sense considering that on the same program show that mmjp314 posted, P'Nok and P'Oui revealed back in 2011 that Singh's character was supposed to be tall and big -- which fits Dom's profile.

In addition, back in February last year... I shared this comment on AF on page 116 in this thread.

"I was told P'Nok Chatchai once said he wanted Chalida as daughter-in-law."

Now, today. Just now. Literally 5-10 seconds AFTER I scanned this IG comment from Dom, he deleted it. Too bad, I caught it. If you check Chalida's IG, Dom 's comment is gone. Or maybe Chalida deleted it?? HMMM.

Dom: When the filming of this lakorn was finished, he used to tell me to court Nong (you). LMAO.

You know, even before Tawan Deard aired, I always had this feeling P'Nok Chatchai really adores Chalida. Even though she was supposedly playing a secondary character, there was always this good feeling I had about Ploykwan. You girls probably forgot, but I even shared back at MTEAM forum a dream I had about Ploykwan before Tawan Deard aired. It's just sweet to know my hunch was right (again). LMAO. The man wants Chalida as daughter-in-law so he must really adore her. But well, she's reserved for Mark Prin Suparat. 5555555555 Then again, Mark is like Chatchai's son too if you girls remember P'Nok's "My son" comment on IG.

It really wouldn't surprise me if MTEAM do another lakorn with Medta Mahaniyom again. I know MTEAM respect the Plengpanichs so I feel highly appreciative too even though I wish for MTEAM to be cast in more romance-centric lakorns. But knowing MTEAM's bond with the Plengpanich's, it's quite likely they would prefer the Medta Mahaniyom team if given a choice. Still hoping and praying third time will be the charm for MTEAM with Game Rak Kol Saneha but this is a fact we have to acknowledge. MTEAM do need to spread their wings when it comes to producers and directors though. Well, more so for Chalida when it comes to production teams. Mark is just the nang aek category.

Something else. Even though haters often like to make snide comments about Chalida's "supporting role," Mr. Plengpanich actually intended otherwise.

My favorite line from one of his older interviews:

"If you ask for this story, can Mint be nang aek? The truth is, when I produced Tawan Deard, I wasnt thinking of having Mak or Yaya as the pra aek or nang aek and have Pope as the pra rong (second male lead). But I intended for Mint and Pope to be another set of pra aek and nang aek couple. Many people may view that Mint is a number 2 character. But I saw that shes capable of being the number 1 character."

http://sunkissedara.com/2011/12/07/interviews-komchadleuk-khaosode-nok-confirms-mteam-in-neur-mek-2/

Jimieyoushie, I know you also check out this thread and I also have not had time to reply to your last message. But in regards to one of your questions, I just want to say that although this is based on pure hunch alone, my guts tell me that the Medta Mahaniyom lakorn Chalida was referring to in the Kullasatree (and Lisa) magazine is NOT NM3. Just my feeling. You must know our experiences by now 555. "

@HopeVang

I think this is the second song you're referring too, right? The title is "Silence."

ความเงียบงัน Ost เหนือเมฆ 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMuloBoS_Ag

The other song played for both NM1 and NM2 is "Naked Eye" by Koy. (ตาเปล่า by ก้อย รัชวิน)

@mmgjp314

I haven't watched the full show yet, but I'm not sure I agree with the translated word of "perverse." LOL!!! About "galon" I would also translate that as sly and sneaky. Basically, the word describes persons who are full of "tricks." In fact, a synonym is "jao leh" or mischievous. This is the word Chaaim often uses to describe Din in the novel. Then again, Din also used this word to describe Chaaim. LOL!! And didn't everyone all agree MTEAM were sorta playing themselves in PLR as well? To a certain extent.

Also. Yes. yes. MTEAM are selfish. SELFISH! It can be irritating at times but I think to a certain degree, selfishness can be a healthy trait for the mind, heart, and soul.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh geeeeezus !!!! Dom oh Dom, I like that guy (; even if he is a bad boy hahahaha ! Oh gosh...wondered why he deleted him comment !? He didn't want marky boy to see it !? And yes mint, I remember that inbox in 2011 ><" ahhhhh !!! Love our Nong maaaak ! <3 Your post was spazz worthy alrite !!! Lol

Anywaysssss I decided to make a small GRKS mv-ish....enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1e0EDHeUJc&sns=em

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg thanks mintwix u found it i couldn't ur so great, I thought it was called Kwan ruk ti sao. ANd ipsmilez i love your video u made it so curious hehehe

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hahah MTeam are both selected as p'Nok's "daughter-in-law" and "adopted son". I wouldn't mind p'Nok choosing MTeam for his choice of his new making lakorn either because since they are really bond with this family, also I think, another production team that they are also pretty much close to, is p'Ja's production, especially Mark. Anyways, talking about p'Nok next selected choice of choosing who will be his nang'ek and pra'ek for this new lakorn, I have some sort of feeling that it might be MTeam, and I hope my sense of feeling is correct. Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha, p'Da's production, if nothing changes, then this will also be MTeam's first time working with her.

Even if p'Nok want Chalida to be his daughter in-law, I don't think Dom would dare to court her anyways hahahaha Because yup, just like what Mint just said at the top, that she is reserved for Mark Prin Suparat hahaha I think MTeam has a really cute bond with this family. I find it really cute also, since they were his first choices for Tawan Deaud. That means p'Nok was fond with both of them since the beginning.

LOL I found this is really funny. Okay, P'Nok and Chalida had played with each other as father and daughter in Dong Poo Dee, correct? Well, now, in NM2, Mark plays as p'Nok's son hahaha Tum mai, lok mun kab ka nard nee... "why is this world so narrow?" hahaha

That's right Mint, Selfish are MTeam's traits haha