[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL MINT, hates to be wrong...i'm actually like that to. that's why sometimes i choose to be quite if i'm unsure.
i understand. i wouldn't want to say things if i wasn't completely sure either. if it turns out to be the opposite of what we said...my oh my i don't even want to go there. 

i also refuse to go all out and spazz until i see fitting pics etc. it's happened to many times for us Mteamer's. even with fitting pics, things can still change. 

i'm ok with waiting, as long as its 100% sure. or 99% lol. 
fingers crossed for Nadech and Chalida. 

i also believe that Mteam has become the love children for the Metha team, either one of them has been in quite a few of their lakorns. Mark has practically been adopted into the family...lol. 
its a shame that we did not get to see the whole lakorn. all the effort and production gone into it.  *sigh. 
the whole lakorn was getting more interesting. i was enjoying watching all the characters and the story. 
it was a nice change from the regular thai lakorn. 

i hope the power of the thai people overcome the decision of the channel.
apparently they seem pretty firm in not airing the last episodesss. *tears
hopefully the people can change their minds.

i may be a little slow but did you guys know that Khun mae May follows Mark's mother???
does this mean they've met before??? hrmmmm

i just re watched the last 3 ep's on my bigger screen tv. i spazzzed all over again! and then got sad all over again.
Oiiiiiiiiii kit tengggggg Neur mek woiiiiiiii!!!!!!

i don't think i will get over this till i see them in a new lakorn together....even then i will still be sad that NM2 never got an ending. it will always be with me!!! i read the ending, but to see them act it would be much better *tears & *sigh

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hippo: Hahaahha girl I even SC Khun Mae May following p'maks mom !!!!!! I was super surprised when I saw it !!

I really hope ch3 airs NM2. M&M deprived :( sighs we always wonder how the ending would've played out. By seeing some pics on meta FB, looks like SaengKla made a video for Praepailin to watch. I'm assuming his house had a wall filled with pictures of her. Then she went to go meet him at the ending scene. I may be wrong but that's what I'm thinking.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
LOL MINT, hates to be wrong...i'm actually like that to. that's why sometimes i choose to be quite if i'm unsure.
i understand. i wouldn't want to say things if i wasn't completely sure either. if it turns out to be the opposite of what we said...my oh my i don't even want to go there. 

i also refuse to go all out and spazz until i see fitting pics etc. it's happened to many times for us Mteamer's. even with fitting pics, things can still change. 

i'm ok with waiting, as long as its 100% sure. or 99% lol. 
fingers crossed for Nadech and Chalida. 

i also believe that Mteam has become the love children for the Metha team, either one of them has been in quite a few of their lakorns. Mark has practically been adopted into the family...lol. 
its a shame that we did not get to see the whole lakorn. all the effort and production gone into it.  *sigh. 
the whole lakorn was getting more interesting. i was enjoying watching all the characters and the story. 
it was a nice change from the regular thai lakorn. 

i hope the power of the thai people overcome the decision of the channel.
apparently they seem pretty firm in not airing the last episodesss. *tears
hopefully the people can change their minds.

i may be a little slow but did you guys know that Khun mae May follows Mark's mother???
does this mean they've met before??? hrmmmm

i just re watched the last 3 ep's on my bigger screen tv. i spazzzed all over again! and then got sad all over again.
Oiiiiiiiiii kit tengggggg Neur mek woiiiiiiii!!!!!!

i don't think i will get over this till i see them in a new lakorn together....even then i will still be sad that NM2 never got an ending. it will always be with me!!! i read the ending, but to see them act it would be much better *tears & *sigh
Yes, I knew quite a long time ago that Chalida's mom followed Mark's mom.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I'm still mad at the channel for banning the lakorn and I will never forget what they have done to MTeam, Medtha crews, their crushing their teamwork's hardship throughout the whole year of filming this, and MTeam's fans. For all this they have done, I would mostly put the blame on the politicians and the powerful people who's in charge of Thailand's country.

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg

Spy MTEAM ! They're in their own world haahah naruk 

Awwwww Ipsmilez i love it so much. Thxs for sharing i hope they air the last ep cause i didn't wait this long just to see 9 ep i really want to see the boat scene and when eye was beating up someone and this THIS scene the ending look so cute. I mean for the past 9 ep they left us having man, if only the politician didn't stop and nuer mek 2 would be over with already EEERRRGGGG they should just air it since its already spreading to half the united states there just making a fool of there self.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hippo, at the moment, M&M occupies all of my heart and I have no room for others. Sajatam. <3

I saw one of prinfanclub staffs uploaded the ending scene again. Today is supposed to be the real ending date for nm2 in Thailand. Jan. 11th 2013. 12 episodes plus 1 special one.

Although this is not how we expected Nm2 to end, I just want to share that I don't regret a single moment I spent here. If there is any ounce of justice in this universe at all may we all meet again for mteam's third comeback and this time, let's hope third time will be the charm. SATAA/FAITH. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh my thinking about it mint really got her wish lol remember when she wished nm2 to be loud. oh she really did get her wish.it even made it on yahoo lmao i dont know whether to cry, laugh or be happy.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fun said:
oh my thinking about it mint really got her wish lol remember when she wished nm2 to be loud. oh she really did get her wish.it even made it on yahoo lmao i dont know whether to cry, laugh or be happy.

oh yes~ I forgot about that~ She really did got her wish. Can't believe her wish came true, but like this... sigh

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If only we can buy the copyrights to the lakorn. lol This way we can see it all. Hehe
Anyways, even though I am quite enjoying RP at the moment since I don't have any other lakorns to watch, It'll never make me as happy and excited as I was when NM2 was still on. I still have hope that we'll get to see the ending. I'm still sad that we didn't get to see the ending and today would of been the last day. I'm still so depress over this. lol 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
*sigh* I didn't expect it to all end like this either. I always knew that there was always something good and bad always following mteam. This special ending was too good to be true and I guess it was too good. So there goes the damn politicians and channel banning the lakorn before the ending. :( Mteam is a beautiful pain. I'm glad that I will never forget them, knowing they will always be in my heart as my favorite. Right now, I don't feel the motivation to watch a Thai lakorn right now but Raeng Pradtana is getting good.
I love every memory here. I am disgusted with the damn dirty politicians. Goodness will never die. But sometimes, good die before the wicked. But the remaining good stand up for their people and fight against the evil, making the evil perish. If a world with peace exists, I hope we will finally become that. May not be in our generation, maybe not the next but maybe one day. Ah, who am I kidding? I'm not even much confident if the world would ever be in peace. Maybe but that's a HIGH hope. Those messed ppl out there, smoking, drinking alcohol, doing drugs, sexual affairs, murdering, corrupting the innocent citizens!!! <-------------- etc. Just for money. Huh. Some people are CRAZY MONEY OR GOLD DIGGERS!!! *sigh*
One day, maybe just one day, this could come to an end. Freedom, peace, love. Like I said, HIGH HOPES that I'm not even confident. -_-
(Some quotes from P'Nok Sinjai and opinions, myself)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yes, Raeng Pratana is good and I also do enjoy the lakorn, however I would have been more enjoyable watching that if nothing happened to Nuer Mek 2 like this and didn't start right on the night when NM2 just got banned. I would also had been happier too, but since it happens to NM2 like this, Raeng Pratana didn't made me more excited than when I watched this lakorn, even though I also like Kim and Nadech. I'm still sad and mad about it, I just can't forget what those cruel people did, and never will. However, I don't want to hold on it as a grudge though.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
im so sad, i cant believe that this is happening to us, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, but on the other hand does anyone know if Mint and Mark r confirm playing Game Ruk Kol Saneha, because i think they r