[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
kimsaj said:
Can someone Translate this please.. I can only understand that This is a recent news in NM2:

อัพเดทข่าวล่าสุดของเหนือเมฆ2 นะคะ
ล่าสุดช่องออกมายืนยันว่าละครมีเนื้อหาเกี่ยวกับการเมืองที่รุนแรงเกินไปค่ะ (เหมือนเดิม) และยังยืนยันว่าจะยังไม่มีการอัพลงยูทูปหรือทำเป็นแผ่นออกมาค่ะ (แต่ทั้งนี้สมาคมพิทักษ์ รธน. ก็ได้ยื่นเอกสารให้ กสท. เรียบร้อยแล้วค่ะ)

It says,
"Update News About Nuer Mek 2
 Recently, the channel came out to confirm that this lakorn has some story lines that strongly affects towards politics (the same/again) and still confirm that there will not be any uploads on youtube nor creating DVD's to sell out (however, Guardian Associations Minister already submit the documents to the กสท. (don't know what that stands for haha)."

Not only, they're not uploading the lakorn on youtube, they will also not make DVD's to sell out for people either now? Where are all the fairness go, man? sigh*  

fun

Expired Sarnie
i cant believ a lakorn meant for entertainment purpose is making history lol i actually find raeng ngao 2012 to be more insulting. the bitch slapping and sex scandal in a government office facility lmao

article 37? lol then all lakorns should be banned lmao

well im glad that thailand is finally opening up to democracy by voicing out their opinions even if nm2 was nkt cancelled due to politics haha.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
mmgjp314 said:
It says,
"Update News About Nuer Mek 2
 Recently, the channel came out to confirm that this lakorn has some story lines that strongly affects towards politics (the same/again) and still confirm that there will not be any uploads on youtube nor creating DVD's to sell out (however, Guardian Associations Minister already submit the documents to the กสท. (don't know what that stands for haha)."

Not only, they're not uploading the lakorn on youtube, they will also not make DVD's to sell out for people either now? Where are all the fairness go, man? sigh*  

I wish I could only say..

"ah.. ktnxbye! "

but..  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

WTH??!!!

Are they really trying to heat up the Disappointment & anger of the people towards them? gooooooSH!  :thumbdown:

Thanks for the translation, anyways.. but I kinda regret I've posted that effin' anncouncement of the CH3. tsssss...  :cry1:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thanks for sharing this lol Yes, this is a very interesting and really insightful. Listening to what they're saying, especially the second person. He seems to know who might be the one that cancelled this lakorn and banned, but he can't give it out, so that means the person who banned this, must be someone powerful and in control of channel 3. From what he's saying, it really makes me have a feeling or a sense of channel 3 being pressured by that person, to ban this lakorn. Also from what he's saying is like some scenes, some parts, are related to that person, which the characters that plays evil in the lakorn are like the real evil in real life. They really can't give out the whole fact about everything, but listening to each ones of them talking, they seems to know who is behind this issue. So this means, there really must be someone very powerful (the real evil person) controlled and pressed channel 3 to do this. I have a fishy sense now, and especially the script writer put both of his fingers up to the air, really makes me have a fishy feeling. Also it is true like what they're saying, ever since this happened, why won't the channel come out and face the truth about what happened, why are they hiding, they are right that something like this happens and they won't come out to speak up, it just keeps on making everyone feeling suspicious about the incidence. I also gave a thumb up to the person that said, "who would you be more afraid of, between politics or the citizens?"
Actually, I don't think any of these people know exactly who is behind this. That's something that will need to be investigated further. This whole issue really. But in a way, all that is required to understand the basics of this situation is just common sense even if the specifics is not known. From my understanding, the scriptwriter is saying this social phenomenon is a very common occurrence in the entertainment biz where someone might receive a call or warning from their boss to edit the script...(just one vague example he gave). This statement seemed to have at least slightly shocked the reporter and former NGO, now head coordinator of the networking institution.  It's an interesting discussion since all four people here have such different experiences and insights to share. You can definitely tell though, how confident the scriptwriter is in gauging into this situation because he's the only one who has experiences in the entertainment biz. There seems to be an implicit code among people who work in the biz to not touch people with power and influence. This is the reality that people like the former NGO find sad and disheartening in Thai society since supposedly it is supposed to be okay to openly criticize the government. They talk a lot about abstract concepts like freedom of speech, productive creativity, the invisible hand, citizens living in fear, discerning between real and fiction, etc...... This ban of NM2 seems to also represent the defeat of those working in the entertainment (artists) and seems to show that political power dominates capitalist power in Thailand right now. I think none of these people, but most especially the scriptwriter and professor, buy the excuse that NM2 may have violated section 37. The statements made in section 37 is too broad. Basically, both the professor and scriptwriter seem to agree someone definitely got butthurt and made a call to channel3 like how Naewna reported.

I think NM2 seemed to have also challenged the norm (plot-wise and other ways....some people just still don't mind the same old bitch-slapping or even r scenes but there must have been something different about NM2) and for the first time, this type of situation attracted attention of epic proportions...although the scriptwriter again seems to be the only one not at all amazed or impressed by this situation. He seems to be like... this happens often....He even asked the reporter: "Be real. You really think nm2 was banned because of section 37?"....... The difference is just volume and the magnitude of the attention attracted.  Everyone seems to agree that the issue became widespread thanks to social media, something that was not available in previous generations. If the public continues to care as a group and basically press for the truth, for the right to know, this could prevent further corruption in the future. Also, prior to this, I said this has never happened in Thai history before, but more correctly, I should have said such a ban just has never induced a strong reaction from the public the way NM2 is having on Thai people right now. Again. Social media. (I guess it is also social media which has kept MTEAM alive for us too, if you think about it.... Since MTEAM are not much promoted by the channel but they have Instagram and then fans who keep their memories alive throughout fan vdos and such for example. LOL. ;))

hippo

sarNie Adult
i was going to watch that interview, its just so long....maybe latter.

your summary of the interview makes me want to watch it more. 

i think there's some who want clarity and some who just want to finish watching the lakorn....i'd say those who have been watching the lakorn from the start  are the ones who just want to finish watching their lakonr in peace.
but now that it has cause so much attention and drama everyone wants to watch it to know what all the fuss is about. 
IF it does ever air again....I'm sure the ratings will be the highest ever! 

there has been many news reports that have compared NM2 to lakorns like 'raeng ngao' and 'dok som'...
i saw a few articles that talked about 'raeng pratana'...i think some people want to boycott it or blaming it. i don't know why they would blame it, it doesn't make sense. but then this whole situation doesn't make any sense. 

i'm most annoyed that not only has the channel not give a clear answer as to why the canceled the show, besides obstructing whatever law they claim it may obstruct, but they refuse to put it on youtube and dvd. i guess we will just have to wait and see how powerful the voice and power of the people of the country is. 

it's so stupid though, for the channel to say its not suitable. before each lakorn is produced the channel looks over the content and everything, but then stop airing a lakorn they approved and has already finished filming...I don't get it! *sigh

I agree, we should be very thankful to social media, for keeping the Mteam love alive for us all =))))
this ship is surely a strong one and very hard to leave. despite all the storms we've gone through, we are still strongly bound together. 
I don't think i could leave this ship. I think they will be my main koo kwan for quite some time....maybe till i get a little older or till they get old and newbies come....LOL...or if one of them (mainly Mark) does something i can't accept. I love them both together or not, but i think i have a little more love for Chalida, just a little.

anywayyyyyy....to make things better and not so dramatic and tense. i found this new mv.
i love this person's mv's, they always choose the right song and pics or clips to put together. 
i couldn't stop smiling watching this one  :D  :D
credit to :TheMorethanlove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5W9AzgQIAw

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
That is messed up of ch3. But I suppose you never know the true side of people. Even when you know them a lot, but not all. I feel like crying when I watch that MV. I miss MTEAM!

fun

Expired Sarnie
mintwix if i were u, u might want go set ur vdos on private. i havent seen 8 or 9 lol im too scared to love it too much and get more bitchy keke i hope they wont go to the extreme to delete all related vdos to nm2 but safer than sorry.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Why do I feel like mteamers are always being persecuted. O_O

Thx for the reminder, Fun. I think I will wait and see for a bit first. Weird how the gov denies any intervention and yet ch3 is now partially admitting it is because of politics. I see some sources said ch3 denies this. Confusing. Damn. They really think ppl are dumb.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
bellherr said:
do you guys know when game ruk kon saneha will be confirm??
No one knows yet but everyone is just assuming so. We'll just have to wait until they come out about it. 

Honestly, I don't even want to say anything regarding this issue anymore. Every time I have hope, it always get ruined by the next "latest news." which isn't always the best news. Sigh. I'm just sad, upset, and disappointed about everything especially Channel 3 and the politicians. I should thank them all because I now know how much I really despise them. 5555 'Nuff said. 

Reactions: jo1

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I am really annoyed by the people who are bashing about this whole issue and stating their opinion on this. I understand that everyone has the right to state their thoughts on certain things but the problem is that none of them has seen the lakorn to know enough. They only go with what they read, the news that aren't legit nor clear enough. They're ill-formed. Yes, the PM still has a bullet in him that Winyoo has put in him, I believe, but that doesn't mean that he's dead yet. I'm for sure that they're not gonna let the PM die since they're trying to save him. I mean if he does die, it should be okay since he's already in a coma and he did get shot, etc. People are claiming that he died, could be, but we've already saw the part of the PM being assassinated, attempted. 
I still think it's pointless of them to ban the lakorn even after such a scene. All I can say about this is SMH. SMHHHH!!! 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I am really annoyed by the people who are bashing about this whole issue and stating their opinion on this. I understand that everyone has the right to state their thoughts on certain things but the problem is that none of them has seen the lakorn to know enough. They only go with what they read, the news that aren't legit nor clear enough. They're ill-formed. Yes, the PM still has a bullet in him that Winyoo has put in him, I believe, but that doesn't mean that he's dead yet. I'm for sure that they're not gonna let the PM die since they're trying to save him. I mean if he does die, it should be okay since he's already in a coma and he did get shot, etc. People are claiming that he died, could be, but we've already saw the part of the PM being assassinated, attempted. 
I still think it's pointless of them to ban the lakorn even after such a scene. All I can say about this is SMH. SMHHHH!!! 

yeah, some people didn't really watch it. I'm also pretty sure Dr.Meka will survive, but I don't know how Sangkla, Praepailin, Napa, and them will save him, since we don't get to see the next part~ However, I think someone posted on here in pages ahead, of the ending, that Jak and them were all controlling and pressuring Prae to surgeon another bullet out of Meka's body.

hippo

sarNie Adult

the lattest pic from 'kullastree'....thanks to mm_pantip ig.

they say to go to the page for more. but i just can't seem to find it.
has anyone found it????

don't they look smexy???? eheheheheh. i can't wait to see all the pics. 

OH i read mark's ig....such a drama queen! LOL.