[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, I still remember Mark will have a new lakorn with P'Nok again, this year right? I wonder what lakorn it is and who is he going to be pair up with. I don't want it to be MTeam again yet because I want them to take different genres first, like romantic/drama, comedy/drama/romantic, horror/romantic, or even slap/kiss/drama kind of genres first. Then they can come back to this kind of lakorn genre. However, at the same time, right now, I can't think of any other nang'eks who can play this kind of action drama well enough, besides Chalida (and Yaya).

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
sweetie-dara said:
Off topic, but I really love your signature, it's so cute. I'm really hoping for Nalida and Chario to pair up soon. :)
Thanks Alot
I Dont Mind If You Use It Since Im Creating Another One

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@bellherr yep, they are. If you want more updates abou Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha, you can visit the thread over at Currently Broadcating and New Lakorn

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MMJPG314.

THX. I had to say something. But nothing much. That person received many negative votes too. She's obviously not an mteam fan.

The star chat vdo you posted is already almost 40,000 views whereas the star chat vdo for markim next to it is still only about 15, 000 views 5555. MTEAM is quite something alright. They lack strong support from the channel, media, and insiders, yet they still have a very big fanbase. That's the thing I notice. Insiders support M&M separately.  But for fans, so many agree if only MTEAM gets those romantic comedy dramas or something. After all, fanclubs and fans aren't the only people who determine ratings.

Being an mteamer is like being an investigator. If you want to find the truth, you have to do your own research because the media will never do that for us. They're not on our side. Just like how we must stalk mteam ourselves to find out that Mark be visiting Chalida in the set. 555555  Like Mark Twain's quote on INVU's signature. 

Now let's just hope Game Rak Kol Saneha materializes. I want to finally see MTEAM in all their fully glory. In a lakorn where they are actually the main characters who lead the plot and where the plot actually focuses on their relationship--- where their relationship isn't just a side story.. But I won't be investing my energies in this potential lakorn until MTEAM actually has the opening ceremony or fitting. (Although I checked the novel on ThaiBookWorld and it was out of stock LOL) I'm a little afraid something bad will happen. I feel MTEAM is jinx. ><..... But after this recent debacle, I don't think I can ever think of turning my back on them ever again even if they are cursed. LMAO. In all seriousness, I thought if NM2 COMPLETELY ended, I can just leave. But now it has turned into a never-ending lakorn!! I was always waiting for a closure with these two for myself as a fan after being disappointed in PLR. SMH. Now, this incident has made me love them even more. They completely won my heart now, both onscreen and off - screen. Something I could not say even back in 2010-2011. Back then, I could only say they won only half of my heart. 55555 I'm getting so mushy. I want MTEAM forever now. LMAO.

Kullasatree ~ Once again, the only pra aek who has the honor of doing magazine shoots with Chalida. 

Star Chat Eng Subbed Part 5

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
whoaaa! It is even in yahoo news now! 

:yuck: to those politicians. They want CH3 to cut off NM2 coz they don't want people to think further about the real score in corruption of the gov't, 

AND NOW... :coverlaf: even the whole world knows about it already. :dude:   LOL  :loool:

I smell some people are know pressured.  :scratchchin:   

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i been looking for this thread all day....great job there.....way to censor the corruption....lol only made it bigger for people to see

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
MMJPG314.

THX. I had to say something. But nothing much. That person received many negative votes too. She's obviously not an mteam fan.

The star chat vdo you posted is already almost 40,000 views whereas the star chat vdo for markim next to it is still only about 15, 000 views 5555. MTEAM is quite something alright. They lack strong support from the channel, media, and insiders, yet they still have a very big fanbase. That's the thing I notice. Insiders support M&M separately.  But for fans, so many agree if only MTEAM gets those romantic comedy dramas or something. After all, fanclubs and fans aren't the only people who determine ratings.

Being an mteamer is like being an investigator. If you want to find the truth, you have to do your own research because the media will never do that for us. They're not on our side. Just like how we must stalk mteam ourselves to find out that Mark be visiting Chalida in the set. 555555  Like Mark Twain's quote on INVU's signature. 

Now let's just hope Game Rak Kol Saneha materializes. I want to finally see MTEAM in all their fully glory. In a lakorn where they are actually the main characters who lead the plot and where the plot actually focuses on their relationship--- where their relationship isn't just a side story.. But I won't be investing my energies in this potential lakorn until MTEAM actually has the opening ceremony or fitting. (Although I checked the novel on ThaiBookWorld and it was out of stock LOL) I'm a little afraid something bad will happen. I feel MTEAM is jinx. ><..... But after this recent debacle, I don't think I can ever think of turning my back on them ever again even if they are cursed. LMAO. In all seriousness, I thought if NM2 COMPLETELY ended, I can just leave. But now it has turned into a never-ending lakorn!! I was always waiting for a closure with these two for myself as a fan after being disappointed in PLR. SMH. Now, this incident has made me love them even more. They completely won my heart now, both onscreen and off - screen. Something I could not say even back in 2010-2011. Back then, I could only say they won only half of my heart. 55555 I'm getting so mushy. I want MTEAM forever now. LMAO.

Kullasatree ~ Once again, the only pra aek who has the honor of doing magazine shoots with Chalida. 

Star Chat Eng Subbed Part 5

Thank you for giving me a head up on this. That means, I got thumbs up, while that person got thumbs down hahaha sa jai! And yes, while I was reading that comment, I was kind of heated but trying to keep my composure so I just didn't argue back. That person sure is not an MTeam fan. I think I recognize this account. They're probably MK's fan, because they said 'this ID' (I know this person meant me) insulted other teams, but only praise oneselve's favorite team. I thought to myself, if this person meant by me, being saying I insulted other teams, then what the hell is that person doing... you should think before you say something. But oh well, at least that person got negative votes, that's all good for me :)

Just like what we have all said, MTeam are quite rare and realistic chemistry, however, hard for people to actually figure out because of on surface researches. MTeam is really something special that you can't really find in this kind of entertainment industry. And probably the very least team that get so many bad lucks, yet very honorable by the publics and fans. This is one reason why I can never abandon this team, despite all the things they've gone and going through, it will only make me want to stick by their side forever <3

oh yes, about Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha. I also hope the same. This time they have to shine from all the down-hill they've went through.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
kimsaj said:
whoaaa! It is even in yahoo news now! 

:yuck: to those politicians. They want CH3 to cut off NM2 coz they don't want people to think further about the real score in corruption of the gov't, 

AND NOW... :coverlaf: even the whole world knows about it already. :dude:   LOL  :loool:

I smell some people are know pressured.  :scratchchin:   

that's right. People all around the world knows now. And NM2 even have a high research now, and people are even more on supporting MTeam and NM2 crews, plus the lakorn. That's what they get for decided to do the wrong thing lol I'm happy now :) A lakorn becomes a real life story behind the governmental world. HAH!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
just got done watching episode 9. I appreciated the way Sangkla cleared up the love triangle issue, and made a direct confession to Prae. Things were reconciled love-wise without drama nor a long string of misunderstandings. ^^

*sigh*

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Im so shocked this became international and US news! Wow. Yea, maybe Mteam will get notice as Thai famous actors from western views. lol :p

cool :)

sarNie Adult
haha its on yahoo news now? that is super funny!make the thai gov't pressured 5555.im pretty happy its going international, making our mteam more well known too lol.  its weird, last night i had a dream of obama and Mark...oh n me hehehe lmfao. mark threw a bomb out the window n we all jumped out, then mark was holding me as we were falling down. it felt so real but ....sorry OFF TOPIC 55555!!