[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
credit to sugar daily

Government Officials Deny Involvement in “Neua Mek 2″ Ban
Amid allegations of government intervention in the termination of “Neua Mek 2″ the controversial series that abruptly got pulled off air, government officials from the Prime Minister’s office have since come out to deny the allegations.  ”Suranand Vejjajiva” (Secretary-General of the PM) claim that government never interferes with media or news publications.

The social media and viewers suggest that the lakorn make many references to the government and it’s corruption.  Viewers cite “Thaksin Shinawatra” the former PM as being responsible for pulling the lakorn off air.  Officials refute these claims while defending that Mr. Thaksin is overseas in Dubai, it’s impossible he watched the series and pressed for the ban.

Produced by Chatchai Plengpanich the series is said to be politically motivated, focusing on corruption within the government.  The Plengpanich family is vocal one when it comes to politics, even taking a personal stab at “Prime Minister’s Yingluck Shinawatra’s” english.

From Dom’s IG, Chatchai and Sinjai’s son

Nok Sinja posted a comment encouraging on her son
“He’s probably thinking her Thai probably isn’t clear either.”
Actress Matt Peranee thinks the poke is hilarious too.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
kimsaj said:
I was already planning to leave this thread but I just can't... LOL There's this always something that leads me back here. 

i found this @  
นสพ.ข่าวลือ--> FB
I think it's funny but I can't understand.. LOL

can anyone translate this? XD
This is such a mocking. Lol. Wonder what else is going on?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thx for telling us , fun. At first I couldn't read any of the comments. But anyway , I gave my 10 cents. Lmao.

Will be back. Cheers everyone! Much love! Su su na! I need to go feast! I want animal fries! Lmao. Just kidding. 55555

Reactions: fun

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
@ fun, where's the link? lol ure making me curious to read. lol

Anyways, darn Mark sure is close to his Plengpanich family. So darn close, it's unbelievable to me. lol  Anyways, hope they all have a good time in Lebanon.  Lebanon is having lots of crisis and gov't uproars not too long ago too.  I wonder why they chose to go there???

yes, both MTeam are very close to the Plengpanich's family. They all hang out with each other a lot, or quite often, I must say. Really? over there have lots of crisis and government uproars? Good thing Chalida didn't go, but yeah why did they chose to go there...

fun

Expired Sarnie
mintwix said:
Thx for telling us , fun. At first I couldn't read any of the comments. But anyway , I gave my 10 cents. Lmao.

Will be back. Cheers everyone! Much love! Su su na! I need to go feast! I want animal fries! Lmao. Just kidding. 55555
In out burgers? Hahaha 

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I post at lyn blog as noy...I think 1 of my post been deleted I provide evidence courtesy of mteamer ...bcuz hater talking shit with no evidence

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
I saw some comment on YT they P'Nok could just had create a YT account and update NM2 there.  I think it actually a good idea, it will be very awesome if they can do that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is not a good idea to be so open to discuss political issue as a celebrity but it is really unfair to stop them too as they have a right as a citizen. So I am kind of in the middle with Chatchai's son voicing out his opinion. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I am so sad and disappointed, I was loving NM. I was watching it because of MTEAM. It had a great story line and from what I heard, NM is one of the highly popular lakorn for Ch. 3 right now. It sucks that they pulled it off the air. I am hoping that there will be some kind of loop hole and they will air the final episodes. They had to pull it off the air when there only a few episodes left.

I don't live in Thailand, so I will not know anything about their government. I do understand that there is politics in the lakorn, but I don't see anything bad about the politics that is portrayed in the lakorn that they had to cancel it. I am really sad. I only hope that MTEAM will pair up again soon in another lakorn. :)

SonYukView4ever

something I notice about Chatchai's sons are they are REALLY BADLY VOCAL.  They seem to NOT give a SH*T about the corrupt gov't.  The sons are not afraid to mock or imitate politics or the gov't. Lol which at times, I'm just like w.o.w esp. with Dom's controversial posts and attitude.  I mean he has every right to but he's quite something; daring bold bad overboard not scared of anything.  Bad boy! ( He acts like some tough guy) lol

For some reason, I cannot view half of the comments at Lynn's blog.  Do I need to be a member to view? lol

Anyways, @mmgjp314, yea Lebanon, Israel, all around that area always have political uproars.  I don't know how badly it is now, just a few years ago, things were really bad.

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! everyone look what i found!!!!!!!
gggrrriiieeeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is the first person she grabbed!!!! but then i couldn't find her after that....i gotta watch a couple many times more, couldn't hear what he was saying...had to share it with all of you first!
LOVE and Miss them even more now!!!!!!

released by aea one of the staff members of Medtha!!!
credit PRASONGSOM KOONSOMBAT·

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg8kTiS_1FA

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
something I notice about Chatchai's sons are they are REALLY BADLY VOCAL.  They seem to NOT give a SH*T about the corrupt gov't.  The sons are not afraid to mock or imitate politics or the gov't. Lol which at times, I'm just like w.o.w esp. with Dom's controversial posts and attitude.  I mean he has every right to but he's quite something; daring bold bad overboard not scared of anything.  Bad boy! ( He acts like some tough guy) lol

For some reason, I cannot view half of the comments at Lynn's blog.  Do I need to be a member to view? lol

Anyways, @mmgjp314, yea Lebanon, Israel, all around that area always have political uproars.  I don't know how badly it is now, just a few years ago, things were really bad.

yes, Dom is very straightforward and daring. I even knew when I first saw his IG, and I also said on here like pages ahead that this boy got a bad boy vibe. He is similar to Mark, except Mark is more cautious with his words because of being a celebrity, but if he's not, he will be the same as Dom also.

And that's for telling me about Lebanon :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
she was so fast!
i think someone helped her so he didn't get to push her into the water. i think it was applebehappy (don't know her real name) that helped her. ehehehehe.... you see Chalida 'yoh yeuy' Mark that he couldn't get her into the water...kinda like a "ha ha you didn't get me into the water kinda thingy"
but then you see her supporting and pushing the others around to push the others into the water..eheheheh....so cheeky!!!!

it was funny when they all grabeed mark and he said "rao mai hai roa mai hai" ( i won't let you i wont let you) but then they had him by the legs and he couldn't go anywhere so he said "dai dai dai"...fine/ok fine/ok fine/ok.....LOL.

and he sounded a bit annoyed that he couldn't get Chalida into the water....gggrrrieeedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think he said "rao yang mai dai len arai lei ah!"...i didn't even get to play....LOL....so cute!

eye and Kluay were ran straight up the stairs as soon as Mark started grabbing chalida

AWWWWWWW THIS MAKES ME MISS THEM EVEN MORE!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
OMG!!! everyone look what i found!!!!!!!
gggrrriiieeeddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is the first person she grabbed!!!! but then i couldn't find her after that....i gotta watch a couple many times more, couldn't hear what he was saying...had to share it with all of you first!
LOVE and Miss them even more now!!!!!!

released by aea one of the staff members of Medtha!!!
credit PRASONGSOM KOONSOMBAT·

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg8kTiS_1FA

Awww... She was the first person he grabbed hahaha

Now this makes me miss and love this crew and MTeam even more!!! crying*
Stupid politics shit comes back in my head again..gosh!

SonYukView4ever

mmgjp314 said:
yes, Dom is very straightforward and daring. I even knew when I first saw his IG, and I also said on here like pages ahead that this boy got a bad boy vibe. He is similar to Mark, except Mark is more cautious with his words because of being a celebrity, but if he's not, he will be the same as Dom also.

And that's for telling me about Lebanon :)
yea, good thing you notice that too. :) I don't know if I would like Mark if he was exactly like Dom in behavior wise. Lol! I would probably stay away!!!!! Lmfao! :rofl:  But truthfully Mark has more manners and more humbleness in him with or without his "pra'ek" status. Lol! :p

--
HAHAHA Omg. LOL @ that BTS clip! How funny! look at Mark's legs half being dragged on the ground and half in the air. LOL.  They should release more BTS clips. So many team members and so much fun!!! I wanted to see Mint tossed in water too. LOL by MARK. Lmao.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
efoanfiuawcdaiuwfnuiawhcefuihaf~~~~!!!! 

I love how Mint was the first person Mark grabbed! Too bad he couldn't get her in there. lol I'm so happy yet so sad that we didn't get to see the scenes from this place...if that makes any sense. Sigh. 
Thanks for sharing. It was great seeing more stuff about Mteam again. 

Another thing, I don't mind how Dom is being vocal but the way he is approaching it is not right. He's not making anything better. It would be much better if any of them didn't say anything for now. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
yea, good thing you notice that too. :) I don't know if I would like Mark if he was exactly like Dom in behavior wise. Lol! I would probably stay away!!!!! Lmfao! :rofl:  But truthfully Mark has more manners and more humbleness in him with or without his "pra'ek" status. Lol! :p

--
HAHAHA Omg. LOL @ that BTS clip! How funny! look at Mark's legs half being dragged on the ground and half in the air. LOL.  They should release more BTS clips. So many team members and so much fun!!! I wanted to see Mint tossed in water too. LOL by MARK. Lmao.

yes, well I hear from many people said that he has good manners and humble even before he became an actor. In one case was because he used to be in a military recruiting and he's also an athlete, in those activities, they teach people how to be mentally mature and how to treat other people with respect. That's the thing that is different between him and Dom. However, in behavior wise, I don't think, even if Mark's not a celebrity like he is now, I don't think he will be that much careless like Dom either, although he is straightforward and daring, but like what you said, he has a more good manners and humbleness in him than Dom. No offense, but I think Mark's parents taught him better than Dom, in terms of behavior wise.

@roselovesice

I also agree with you. Being too vocal can be inappropriate and unnecessary because it can cause a big trouble to yourself and people around you.  

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I agree but sometime u just have to be vocal.....I think as we grow older n mature be appreciates what silence can achieve. ..I was very vocal during my teen yrs n early 20s...I made mistake n learn from it....sometime its hard not to lash out in anger n fustration like we all did recently

SonYukView4ever

mmgjp314 said:
No offense, but I think Mark's parents taught him better than Dom, in terms of behavior wise.
Lol. I agree. Dom is like a rebel against his parents sometimes even though he does care/love them.  Mark is nothing like that to his parents.  He respects his parents very much; he's a good boy, only bad to "nong". Lol.  Sorry, we got carried away and went off-topics. :(