[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont know where to move this thread lmao it cant be in the completed thread nor stock lol

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
lynnyang said:
I agree w/you @mmgjp314! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Janie & Por 's lakorn Hong Sabud Lai was related to government/polticians & it didn't even get banned! It's so messed up, it's just a lakorn, maybe the gov/polticans can't tell the difference between "lakorn" & "realty"!!!

I think NM2 have some truth story about Thai government in it, that why they being so butthurt. They only think about themselves, they don't think how hard work actor, actress and stuff had put for this lakorn.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I loved that post you made smilez! Btw who is i am x on IG? I think they liked one of my pics.
I feel like all of us should just fly to Thai and go prop jai mteam. They must be going through a lot!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@aylove;
It made me more content because M&M didn't really like anything this morning :) so seeing them like the pic lifted up some weights <3

@val,
He's one of the staff crew members :)
I was like def gotta use those words !!! Sat-Taa <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
That's the thing Fucktards don't understand about their own behaviors. I'm saying this to all the fucktards that includes not only theThai gov officials but all corrupt Fucktards both online here and in the real world lmao. If y'all know what I mean! The fact that there are certain people who want to censor and edit people's expressions and comments - trying to suppress people's voices - only betrays their own guilty conscious. You only get Butthurt when there is TRUTH to something being said or expressed.

I'm cussing so much today but it relieves the stress. Lmao!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
YaMaMiKi said:

I like this one, it is so touching.  On the bottom, it says "We are still here, we are still fighting for you (M&M)". Tears* 

--
Like everyone, do not give up. Mteam fought through a lot ups and downs; been betrayed by the media and BIAS elders/staff from CH3 but they will remain stronger because so many people love them in real life.  The fans who meet them say they are the most down to earth and humble people.  Most approachable and kind.  Hence, they are both so much more beautiful in person than on TVs. LOL.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
LOVE M&M said:
I think NM2 have some truth story about Thai government in it, that why they being so butthurt. They only think about themselves, they don't think how hard work actor, actress and stuff had put for this lakorn.

yes, it does have some truth story behind this lakorn based upon politics, so that's why they get butthurt.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Watching the star chat makes me cry. Just thinking, how a week ago everything seemed to be fine. I was happily thinking about yesterday (Friday) where I would stay up late and watch some Nuer mek 2 while spazzing over any mteam scenes. Fudge muffins! Why did they wreck my beautiful fri-sat-sun weekend!!!!????
And also, princhalida_interfc posted a cartoon pic plus this comment "glin doctor horm cheun jai" and I teared up. I don't even know why. I'm so emotional! It was just the picture and the quote. I wanna hear him say it again!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
[First Verse]
I know sometimes the road can get rough,
But we should stick together cuz we're both in love.

[Chorus]
Don't give up cause it's getting a little crazy,
We can make it if you trust in us baby.
We gotta fight for it, we gotta want it that bad for it.
You and me together, forever and ever.

Don't give up cause if it's you and me against the world,
Then I'd rather be with you cause you're the only one (girl [original]) for me.

^^Just as to what the lyrics says, don't give up na took kon :) susu! We can make it through together lol