[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was at Spicy and someone said that M&M pairs "too much." I'm just like what the freak? They've only been paired up twice and that's considered "a lot" already? SMH. lol Anywho, I'm excited for Game Ruk Kol Sanae Ha. It just better be true. K'Da better make us happy! I don't even want to worry about anything right now. It's just making me mad!!!
Alongside, I feel bad for channel 3 and Medta. :(

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg

So the article I translated actually spoke the truth?

Omfg. I saw Khun Da's IG promoting Raeng Pratana airing tonight in Thailand just 12 minutes ago... So that means no more nm2... Not even a 10th episode ...... ?

This is unforgiveable!!!!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
@mmgjp314 that's hilarious! High blood pressure?! Ahahah! And do you have anything I can call you that mmgjp314?

yes, you can call me Linh ja :) Yes, high blood pressure haha but really though, I was and still am frustrated with this bullsh*t politician issues, wow... Especially after reading Mint's translation of that article.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
wait...  I also happened to read this article translated by bing but it's still vague for me.. LOL

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNMU56STVNRFV5TUE9PQ%3D%3D&utm_source=%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%94+Online&utm_medium=twitter

Translation by bing:

channel 3 broadcast statements rollup "Above the Clouds 2" - the content is appropriate.

On 4 Jan correspondent reported. After the news. TV series, "Above the Clouds 2" aired on Channel 3 every Friday - SunOriginally scheduled to end on Sunday, January 6 is the release excerpts ending on Friday, Jan 4, with the news that a politician ordered to stop broadcasting. Which case it is offensive to a large audience. 

There are also cases where the actress. Mint tea - Salida.Fine gold lineage. Post a message on facebook on Jan 2, the series will be finished within two clouds on Friday. The story about politicians. But on Day 3 Jan destination of actresses that have posted statements. The Mint posted the message caused. "I guess that".

Following the facebook page of the "Thailand Theatre TV channel 3 (Ch3's Drama)" at the cloud above two statements that the drama series will premiere on Sunday, January 6 finale, as usual. not be forced to finish on Friday as it has turned out to society in any way. The message indicates that the "announced it did not get above the clouds, two cut ends this Friday here. But I will end this Sunday :) ".

There were repeated questions to get clarity on the matter.Thailand Channel 3 TV series, which was that "the assertion that the Sun". 

Later the same day at 17:00 am admin facebook character Thailand TV Channel 3 posted any announcements. Picked up by a news agency as a whole.

"Admin permission to give me the news," said the Vice President for Conservation Gen. Vichai production. Thailand TV Channel 3 that plays over the end of the second cloud to air all 12 episodes as well. No political inserted. By drama. I wish to air this January 11 ".

I love that you deserve it. Sunday, I conclude that end above the clouds. All rumors are not true. You can enjoy theater as usual :) Thank you ".

However, at 18:50 am on Channel 3 reporter that has raced up the canceled broadcast series above the clouds 2 and are summarized below.

"Thailand TV Channel 3 television station but the audience must suspend broadcasting drama" cloud buster my second Magic accurate "because it is considered part of the content is inappropriate for broadcast. And invites's new drama "I wish," starring as Edchns Suzumiya Skill ditches and Kimberly Ann Siri artificial night for the first time at 20:15 am. "

Meanwhile, the Bush admin interface plays the same three statements posted stating that "the discussion it has been completed. Concluded that this 'desire' is the first offering it.But what is the reason. Admin news I wanted to hear. The clouds above me to the end. Destination does not really know why. Administrator also serves to inform and get the same.No team directly. (From the recently concluded recently with my own), so the team is waiting for news from the news agencies here. No matter what destination regret this incident really.

---sooo?? What's the conclusion? Is it gonna end tonight, or on Sunday? 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Wow. I have no idea what to say. Wow. This is so effed up. Wow. Wow. I am almost speechless. I really didn't think anything could be worse than PLR. Now we're not even going to see Sangkla and Praepailin's ending scene. How effed up. I really thought I could leave MTEAM but not like this. Omfggggg. How fucked up can this get.

roselovesice

NO FREAKIN' WAY!! ARE YOU SEREIOUS?!??!?!?! THERE'S NOT EVEN GONNA BE AN ENDING!?!?!! HECK, I WOULD OF CHOSE TONIGHT BEING THE END OF IT THAN NOT SEEING IT END! I AM FREAKIN' PISSED OFF.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's ludicrous. SMH. Ludicrous. I think the Medtha Mahaniyom crew must even be more shocked than us. They must have thought they can air the 10th episode since they made two versions. Everyone must have found out at the same time just about 30 minutes ago. Including mm_pantip, Mark and even others like Khun Da.

SMH. Since I have no more nm2 episodes to sub, everyone can expect star chat eng subbed soon.

This hurts, but we gotta move on.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@mintwix

Are you serious?! fucken stupid unfair political issues??!!! I really wanna scream the heck out of my throat, but I can't. I seriously want to cry but the tears won't come out. God damn. So THIS is how they treat M&M and their fans?! They stopped airing NM2 tonight?!! The producer, the director, the staffs, and the actors have been working sooooooooo fucken hard to make this lakorn come out good, and this lakorn reached up to a high rating charts so far, NOW the fucken political issues comes in to intervene with this good and entertaining lakorn shit?! Just because it deals with governmental thing?! WOW.... I am so in a rage right now. Man, I feel bad for Medtha Mahaniyom, P'Oui, who worked so hard of directing this lakorn, the staffs, the fans, the actors, and especially MTeam. I know, nothing ever come easy for M&M, but this shit is way too fucken cruel for them and US!

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
ok..  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

if i have an IG account, I would have protested already. ! gOSH!!! My moood is already ruined when I knew that it would end today-------

---AND NOW????!!! 

IT IS TOTALLY RUINED TO THE NTH LEVEL!! Gosh! hate it! :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

roselovesice

I feel you mmgjp314. I'm about to burst into tears at the moment! I am so freakin mad yet sad!!! TT___________TT

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
A year of hardwork from all the actors & actresses, directors, producers & staffs,
A year of antcipation from the fans,

I just can't believe that these politicians are so Selfish & Super Unsensitive for doing something like that.

Not just money wasted, also the EFFORT, but also the TIME. It is such a complete disappointment not to the makers, but to the people who became hindrances to the supposedly SUCCESSFUL LAKORN! 

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
I am freaking annoyed by this news.. How could they treat all endeavors of the crew, actors and production team like this !!!

If it cant be aired on tv, at least there should have DVD. I am sad for Mteam.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
o.0 not even an ending??????
now this is unbelievable
i feel sorry for the actors/producers/directors and all the other people behind the scene - this is their hard work getting destroyed
unforgivable

roselovesice

Seriously 3 extra days of airing is not gonna kill you, you ignorant politicians. This is why I sometimes don't like how the governments and etc. are run in Thailand. It's just always about the face and reputation, no offense. They need to learn how to separate real from fantasy. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
This situation will TOTALLY NOT make me wanting to give up on MTeam, but it will only make me want to stay by their side even longer than it used to be. I can never leave this ship. This ship is the most difficult to sail on, but it is the most wanted ship that I would stand on.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Seriously 3 extra days of airing is not gonna kill you, you ignorant politicians. This is why I sometimes don't like how the governments and etc. are run in Thailand. It's just always about the face and reputation, no offense. They need to learn how to separate real from fantasy. 

However, there are so many, many past lakorns that deals with governmental business as well, but none of those lakorns have ever been a big deal for politicians. NM1 also went out fine, no problem. But when it comes to NM2, there's a problem with this? wow... speechless..sigh*