[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Wow! They got Top Rating for today's episode. Man I want to thanks all of the actors and actresses that are doing very well to make this come out on Top Rating, especially the Main Characters, mostly it's because of the main characters. Mark, Mint, P'Off, both of P'Nok, P'Top, Eye, etc., good job hahaha The director, p'Oui direct this lakorn very well :)

Anyways, the Poll says, "From what channel, are you waiting to watch the most?"

1. Nuer Mek 2 channel 3
2. Suer Saming channel 7
3. Talard Sode Nam Pao - channel 5
4. True Vision
5. Channel 9

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
YAY
Horray For Nuer Mek
Definetely Hoping That The Rating Doesnt Drop
Oh Well New Year New Rating New Episode
Muahah

lovestar

sarNie Adult

cr markmintlove
just wanted to show that comparisons between PLR and NM2. 
i really love the bottom right photo. mint looks like she can rest on his shoulder forever. a feeling of safety and warmth~
its gonna be new years in 2 hours for me!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, I am watching Star Chat again hahaha And around 10:05, Mark was reading to himself, I was listening to him really carefully because he was reading it softly and the others were talking over him, the fan asked, "Next year, P'Mark and P'Mint want to play together again?" You can see, after he read that, he smirked and nodded his head lightly. That means, he wants to play with her again hahaha awww ^^

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
cr markmintlove
i really love the bottom right photo. mint looks like she can rest on his shoulder forever. a feeling of safety and warmth~

yup, the bottom right picture shows that she can rely on him as she's resting on his should like it's a pillow hahah Also you can see the top left, Mint sort of trying to escape herself, while the right side, she didn't back away but she was waiting for his kiss. Also compare from Mark's PLR kiss and NM2 kiss, I have to say, his kiss in NM2 is more genuine and gentle, while his PLR was like he's sort of pushing himself hahah Wow. Thanks for this comparison lol I can see how natural they've become with the love scenes, compared to PLR days.

For me, it's the 31st already! :D Just one more day, then it's New Year and First Month! hehehe

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
lovestar said:
cr markmintlove

You Can See That In Nuer Mek 2 She Is More Confortable Since Her Hand Is Gripping His Back A Bit Tighter
They Have Definitely Grown Over Two Year

lovestar

sarNie Adult
guys! the freakin fireworks were amazing! 
hope a lot of good things happen to us mteam fans in 2013!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
:cry: :cry: :cry: Looking at those photos of Eye's crying is so sad. Even though,I haven't watch episode 9 yet I can already feel the tears coming down.

Hopefully there will be some sweet scene between Eye and Top.^^

Happy New Year Eve. 2013 is almost here.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I love the screen caps!!! I feel sorry for Eye or Namsai. In love with her best friend but he doesn't feel the same way but loves someone else. I feel her pain though I've never been in thag position. Emphathy is one of my gifts. :) I haven't even watched Tee Tai Krua NM2, the rest of Star Chat, or the rest of Wic 3 yet. My goodness, I need to catch up! And Happy New Years Eve!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, we know MTeam also watch their own lakorn. But while they are watching it, I wonder how they feel hahaha I have a feeling they might personal message each other hahaha

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol they probably do text each other but do they call? I also wonder how they feel when they watch their own "love scene". I even wonder if Mark will watch Mint and James's lakorn and their love scene. Lol I wonder if he would be jealous. And does Mint watch Mark's? I wish I knew.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
narkrakdin24^^ said:
Lol they probably do text each other but do they call? I also wonder how they feel when they watch their own "love scene". I even wonder if Mark will watch Mint and James's lakorn and their love scene. Lol I wonder if he would be jealous. And does Mint watch Mark's? I wish I knew.

If I have to guess, I think they do watch each others' lakorns. And I'm pretty sure, they DO call each other. Remember on Mark's Wan Klao Jao Jiew interview, when he was at PCKK set. In the middle of the conversation, Chalida once called him. Well, he did told Chalida in Star Chat that he'll be watching and looking forward to that lakorn. I don't think he will lie. I don't know if you remember, when Chalida and Top was filming in Kao Yai, he messaged Chalida through IG that he wanted to go play with her. Then he said he will go tomorrow when he feel in a mood. Then the next day after he said that, he really went to Kao Yai as to what he said. This is why I'm sure he will do as to what he told, so I'm pretty sure he won't lie when he said he'll look forward to watch her lakorn.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
coincidence hahahaha ipsmilez, you said she hung out with Chalida and Patty recently, right? Now she's with Mark and Gubgib hahaha It's just too coincidence lol like seriously. Now I understand why Chalida sarcastically asked Mark, who's he's going with on New Year. hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mmgjp314" data-cid="915659" data-time="1357018139"><p>
coincidence hahahaha ipsmilez, you said she hung out with Chalida and Patty recently, right? Now she's with Mark and Gubgib hahaha It's just too coincidence lol like seriously. Now I understand why Chalida sarcastically asked Mark, who's he's going with on New Year. hahaha</p></blockquote>

Yups:) Nong hung out with her homegirls:)))
I bet they both FaceTimed each other 555 hahahaah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mmgjp314" data-cid="915659" data-time="1357018139"><p>
coincidence hahahaha ipsmilez, you said she hung out with Chalida and Patty recently, right? Now she's with Mark and Gubgib hahaha It's just too coincidence lol like seriously. Now I understand why Chalida sarcastically asked Mark, who's he's going with on New Year. hahaha</p></blockquote>

Yups:) Nong hung out with her homegirls:)))
I bet they both FaceTimed each other 555 hahahaah

yup hahaha I bet they do too hahaha Like dude, it's too coincidence that after Due hung out with our Nong and Patty, then she hang out with Mark and Gubgib in Korea. I bet they planned all this up hahaha

PS. Woohoo! 19 more minutes till New Year 2013! Yay! :D

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Happy New Years everyone! The year 2013. :) It feels like the start of something new. Isn't that the outfit Mint wore In Wic 3, performing with P'Eye and P'Mark?