[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="fantastic_27" data-cid="914774" data-time="1356365010"><p>
Lovestar. i loved yomv it was so cute i love mteam so much</p></blockquote>
Thanks! Call me Val if you want. These upgrades are really confusing.
Wow! Wth happened to my post?

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip, they are teasing mint about mak and "karn" she does seem shy about it and out speculation of her being more mature is answered....she repeated a few time the ch want her more grown up....have a merry x-mas every1 enjoy your family days!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I was watching Wc 3 the whole thing i got the 1 hours one instead of the parts.
http://youtu.be/75ceSO-YzQA

Yeah when Namcha was singing at the end the Nuer Mek 2 oct love song, she didn't really sing it cause when she was talking she had a thin voice then when she was singing she sounded so pro like the original version, i swear she didn't sing it she lipped singed it. Cause listen to this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji6MWSM8NUc&feature=share&list=PL6HlrSV4Jusx25a_0LHo9gXe9ftfbwBU0

And then the one on top and listen to her talk and then when she sings it sound like a pro to the second one i post. She lipped singed it. I love her she is a good singer. She so skinny

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching the scene where Nong Praepailin seduced P'SaengKla ! Haahahahah I always lol at the part where he said "Oooh" when she pulled his shirt hahahahaha !
Ahahah so cute how he said oh my gosh picking up the taser !

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i.n.v.u. said:
thanks for the clip, they are teasing mint about mak and "karn" she does seem shy about it and out speculation of her being more mature is answered....she repeated a few time the ch want her more grown up....have a merry x-mas every1 enjoy your family days!!

While I'm watching that interview ^^ I also noticed like you, when they ask her about Mark, she seems shy and smiling in a shy-ish way. Then when the reporters went to ask her about Pupa, her expressions change immediately, wasn't shy but serious instead. I can tell the difference whether which topic and about who, she tells about, is a lie and who's and which is a truth. About Pupa, her expressions tells they are really friends, but when it comes to Mark, her expressions shows the opposite from the siblings relationship. hahaha She can't trick the ones whose actually follows her and MTeam really closely, no matter, how smooth and mature, and good answers she gives. I still can tell by her expressions.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I can't believe I didn't get to spazz with you ladies about episode 6!!! Omgeee! I don't even know what to say about it! 
All I can say is that it totally made up for Tohrung & Kraam's death scene for me since I cried like a baby on the funeral scene. LOL And for the 2 years wait too. Hahha :D
Anyways, It was so far the best episode! More Mteam onscreen. I love how Mark definitely knew which one was Prae and which one wasn't. He knows his girl. Hahah! I freakin' love the kiss (HOM) scene! BEST SCENE EVER!!!!!!!! 
I kind of wish they showed us what happened right after. All we saw was the house and heard Mteam screaming and joking around. Hmm. lol
Everything in Episode 6 was just darn cute and omgeeeeeeee!!!!!! And omgosh. I am so sad. Everyone is just dying one after another. :( Sad that Nok's character died. I am quite curious as to how Top and Eye's relationship is going to progress like..since there's hardly any scene of them two together..but probably will start this friday.
But yeahh!! I am excited as heck! Hahah! I can't wait to see the next episode! :D

Btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :D

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wow. I have got to catch up with y'all. It's weird. You would suppose I communicate more with y'all since Christmas break is now but for some weird reason I'm more behind than when school was still going and I was studying like crazy. Merry Christmas Eve everyone! (Right now in my time it's 10:55 PM)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay, I know that this is random, but what type of dog is Hector and what color is Ngaesai? I was just wondering, haha, I know Ngaesai is a yorkie, but don't know what it looks like and what are their sex? Please help. haha, I really need to be catching up on NM2 already, I'm only on episode 5.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol P'Mark dressed as Santa. Our P'Mint is sooo pretty!!!! Merry Christmas! Idk what time you guys are on but right now it's the 25 and 9:53 AM

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The most spazzyworthy scene so far and also the episode with the highest rating for nm2 so far. It leapt for this episode.

Instead of asking Praepailin for her signature, Sangkla wants a kiss kiss. 5555

P.S. I love how soo many people notice and comment how mteam were playing themselves (but ESP Mark) during these love/flirty scenes. Even the bts staff joked about it/made an ironic comment. 

Merry Chrismas!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l48AvLNrzns&list=UUpV5ga312ErqjObWIdaXUug&index=1

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
The most spazzyworthy scene so far and also the episode with the highest rating for nm2 so far. It leapt for this episode.

Instead of asking Praepailin for her signature, Sangkla wants a kiss kiss. 5555

P.S. I love how soo many people notice and comment how mteam were playing themselves (but ESP Mark) during these love/flirty scenes. Even the bts staff joked about it/made an ironic comment. 

Merry Chrismas!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l48AvLNrzns&list=UUpV5ga312ErqjObWIdaXUug&index=1
hahah ^^ that scene was the most impressing scene, and the scene that almost everyone have been waiting for hahahah
hope there's another loving scene hahah the better than this one hahah But I bet this one will be the best one anyway <3

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Love all of their scenes, it's too cute and adorable. <3MTEAM 

This lakorn is so sad when people died, it was sad when Kraam and Tohrung died. I nearly cried during the funeral scene when Sangkla said words to them. I like how the investigation is bringing Sangkla and Prapailin together and closer. I'm looking forward to seeing more sweet and lovey dovey scenes between the two. Hoping to see more scenes between Namsai and Kamsorn. I'm also wondering myself how their relationship will build. I'm quite excited. :) Still love Sangkla and Prae.

Merry Christmas, my fellow MTEAMers :) Hope you're all well and safe.

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
sweetie-dara said:
Love all of their scenes, it's too cute and adorable. <3MTEAM 

This lakorn is so sad when people died, it was sad when Kraam and Tohrung died. I nearly cried during the funeral scene when Sangkla said words to them. I like how the investigation is bringing Sangkla and Prapailin together and closer. I'm looking forward to seeing more sweet and lovey dovey scenes between the two. Hoping to see more scenes between Namsai and Kamsorn. I'm also wondering myself how their relationship will build. I'm quite excited. :) Still love Sangkla and Prae.

Merry Christmas, my fellow MTEAMers :) Hope you're all well and safe.
You only nearly cry during the funeral scene, but I'm cry, hard, lucky I'm watched in my room so no one see it. I just so sad, is was support to be their wedding day, but is their funeral day instead :(