[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I finished watching Wic3 and it kept freezing on me. Sucks. I cannot wait for someone to upload it so I can rewatch it again. So many great songs and little dancing shows going on. Mark is cute, Mint seems so quiet on the show lol barely talk.

---

I checked Mint's IG and she deleted all those sweet pictures of her and Mark she recently posted. Kind of sad but why would she do that anyone knows? I was reading some comments and this Yuijeen dude was saying "you have too much free time, you've been uploading so manyyyyyyyyyy pictures"...maybe Mint thought hard about it and didn't want to deal with people's negativity so she deleted her pictures with Mark. Poor Mark! So many immature people don't seem to favor or support your liking with Mint Chalida.
Yuijeen is a friend of MTEAM's. She's a staff from Medta Mahaniyom.

As for MTEAM antis... Honestly, like I said before. MTEAM fandom is very peculiar. MTEAM fanbase is BIG but not SUPER BIG so sometimes the existence of these antifans is just..... interesting to put it plainly. I think I can confidently say we have more (devoted, hardcore, and obsessed) ANTIS than any other 4HUAJAI Teams even if we may not have the largest fanbase.

If MTEAM comes out about their relationship, Chalida will receive more hate than Gubgib. At the same time, she will also receive more support. I'm being vague about this but I think some people understand what I mean.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i'm watching wic3:
- i like how they get teased by the host
- i like how mark lets mint answer the question about their status - making it save ;.P
- love the excuse "we have to be good actors/actresses"
- and i love this part:
nok: so you're not friends?
short awkward pause
mark: we're not friends (as if he's not liking this term)
nok: you're not a couple?
mark and mint together: not a couple
nok: so you're each other's "gig"
mark and mint: Pi-nong!!

they're "not boyfriend/girlfriend" but not "friends/puean" either 555
pi-nong - there's a possibility to develop into something else

eye and top were adorable too, eye's such a lively girl <3
she looked like she was having fun singing there

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i'm watching wic3:
- i like how they get teased by the host
- i like how mark lets mint answer the question about their status - making it save ;.P
- love the excuse "we have to be good actors/actresses"
- and i love this part:
nok: so you're not friends?
short awkward pause
mark: we're not friends (as if he's not liking this term)
nok: you're not a couple?
mark and mint together: not a couple
nok: so you're each other's "gig"
mark and mint: Pi-nong!!

they're "not boyfriend/girlfriend" but not "friends/puean" either 555
pi-nong - there's a possibility to develop into something else

eye and top were adorable too, eye's such a lively girl <3
55555555 I like how you mentioned this. Yes, there was a pause when the host asked if MTEAM were friends and Mark straight up denied it. Pee nong just sounds so much more intimate than friends, right? :loool: I guess that is why he calls her Nong so many times when compared to his other junior female costars.... just like Sangkla towards Praepailin and even Pas towards Namon and etc. etc. all the other praaek-nang aek couples once they reach a certain level of intimacy. :coverlaf:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
OMG! My heart is pounding so much!
I can't explain how well mint's voice has gotten! Even through singing! Wear can I get some vocal cords like that? At first, I didn't even think that it was her but when she sang that duet with mark, I was positive it was mints voice. Like seriously, how the f did it get so good? And all those m&m signs. I'm proud of Thai fans

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY! THIS IS WHAT I WANTED AND THANK YOU WHOEVER MADE THIS SONG!! I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE IT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THIS IS ON CAPS LOCK! WHEN MARK WAS GONNA KISS MINT, MAN THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN ONE DAY.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching Wic 3. First, I have to say, I am very proud and impressed of Chalida! She's not only improved with her tone in the lakorn, but she also improved on her singing as well :) There is a possibility to develop in a certain level between them hahah Which that level probably already develop hahaha Pee-Nong <3 I understand why Mark always call Chalida "Nong", compared to his other co-stars, now hahaha Friendship last longer, but non-blooded pee-nong relationships grows into something more intimate <3 Now I see why Chalida calls Pupa, a "friend". hahaha

Oh yeah, and noticed what P'Nok Sinjai teased/or spelled out the truth hahah saying that, compared to Tawan Deaud days, in Nuer Mek, there's a development between the two..."not about lakorn though". hahaha As we all have been saying plenty of times, that "Time will tell". hahahah

PS. Anyways, today's Wic 3. Tomorrow's Tee Tai Krua, woo! I like that show. That's my second favorite show after Ratree Samosorn :) Can't wait! :D

puca

sarNie Juvenile
credit CiNNtv3

- even though i didn't watch nm1 and i only know them for 4 episodes, i cried at kram + torrung's part, so sad...
- i like how rawee got told off by the prime minister and his wife, i don't like that woman grrrrrr
- lol at saengla's eye rolling just because dr. prae wants him to call her by her full name
- love how saengla's flirting with her <3 the rooftop scene was adorable
- ohohhhh, looks like he pushed her button . he made her cry...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
O<G when Mark n Mint are always together like that in a tv show they always have to ask "Are you 2 dating" and they will always answer "Pi'Nong"

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG THat was awesome wic 3 hahahah i am not done cause when i went on the hannel nuer mek 2 ep 5 was on heheh i got to watch 2 parts cause CiNNtv3 didn't upload the whole thing hehehe

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
nuer mek 2 ep1-3 ratings

[CH3] Nuea Mek 2 : 6.8 (9.6,6.3) *1st episode*
[CH3] Neua Mek 2 : 6.8 (9.2,6.3)
[CH3] Neua Mek 2 : 7.2 (10.6,6.6)

thanks to and credit to: http://sugar-daily.com/

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
that decently good rating right? sooo sad about Kwarm and his g/f T.T , mteam is cute as usual...<3 the concert Mint singing has improved...i bet mark gave her "personal" lesson

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Damn i only watched the Wic 3 u posted up up on the top lovestar cause at that time i was also watching nuer mek 2 ep5 so i will try to watch the whole thing tonight!!