[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
i was gonna say, its really confusing. :scratchhead2:

i had google translate read it to me in Thai. :p
i like the interview, she's very clear and open in this one i think.

i can translate it if you guys want...it may take a while, but i'll get it done by today.

Reactions: fun

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Traslate from daily new ka>

[optional]"Minty" I ... do not forget the words! - To the stars.
Sunday, December 16, 2555 at 00:00 AM

Actors in the past have made many new friends. But a girl with the development and every day I have to give. Mint tea - Salida. Fine Wongthong Today "star and the" I caught him sitting comfortably with her mint to the life of the school, family, and the heart that young people win a young mountain Taechanarong ever has as news and This coupled with frequent or not.

Performing "above the clouds at my second Magic accurate" is not it?

"On air on February 14, is the oldest and most distant. The role we play as a young doctor who graduated from the outside, then that in itself is unusual, but we have a child. This is a bird - Chatchai. How to turn a grown woman. Is also a challenge. I have a cloud. "Gentlemen Juthathep" This is a lead in vinegar. I say cry (laughs) with James but he played better than I first played it. Okay, I do not like it because it is in Thailand with my Love ".

Expectations because I play first of all we have the good and the bad?

"Minty's criticism or feedback from the audience is the judge. We think we have matured. But what we do not bow to. The page will be updated. But now, the director decided that okay, then it's okay. It is left to the audience to judge better. Past experienced both good and bad, is minted immunity. This is the show that never ends. We continue to grow and how professional we are not about to leave. Minty looked like me. "

The time out to play with us about it?

"Look at all the people that I know this. We did not listen to what we have to live with the fact that I had been at play. "Soil catchy love" I think most of that. We Gakแgk that people do not understand that it is the first router. Or as we say it. Then the new braces overbite page too precise. I have botox or something. We just their own age. We have a small frame, front page, but it rings true to say that we did. Did not do anything. The older the better. We do not exactly have all the parts here. Cosmetics help a lot. "

In the coming year, this year as well. Learn from some circles?

"Getting into the real 9 years old I started taking pictures advertising various channels 3 we see ads that run to test the camera at the age of 12 years to the Girl Scouts train ride to the station, Toei thought to tell my mother walk to. consumption cost. Where the distance to the station (laughs) I was so excited I thought that one day I took the three to the contract taking acting classes and then to play it is to love, do not mind to go, Dong. A good, catchy Soil love and realizing that life on the set, it's hard for some people to think that the actors can actually seemed to dry my eyes. Minty is seen as coming not just grab. This is my career, but I fully expect to have to pay it off, but it was not. I do not leave the school ".

Show that we love and want to show it to the child?

"Yes, it was before the event. Was a cheerleader in bandleader Paul came here I did not like it. Minty is thought to play a passive learning positive communication lines. Stamp at the University of Oxford. One day we might run as a transaction. But now it is hard to learn about the Internet. From Thailand to improve our schools. In the future, students may go outside of my degree. Minty's major languages. I think he is just about to finish the job because this is not sustainable. We could use the help. "

Care of themselves in the it?

"Mint is the normal life that is not news at all. Mom always taught us to do things in secret that you do not know the extent we are going into the teen may feel that life is lost. I have lost, but we do not see a negative in the sense that we're still friends when I get busy. Q is not messy at all the time. We also communicate with each other over the phone. Not lacking anything. "

Our real identity is not?

"We grew up in a household staple that men would not arrogant too harsh. Talk to anyone. People like to call us at (laughs) Minty is the eldest brother to three people in your family with us. But as a friend told her parents everything. The life of the mother would repeat that most do not forget about me. I forgot when I took it out of the industry. If you do not already own the film industry. I said it. To call themselves actors. We do not have a star. I called to my mother scolded me that we need to respect women guards. Others, we need to respect. Our younger. Until now, and never accidentally forget it. It was then cultivated ".

That will grow with new multi-million?

"Yes, I agree with minted parents bought a house at the Ratchada Soi 16 million price was very high, but the train, but I'll go with my father to get me a mint. This is a home plan. If you do not already have one. We buy because I have gotten older larger home. I have a personal view. Current home has 3 bedrooms but one made it to the second storage room fan is molded from time to time. I got home with it. I have a running game. If successful, it was the first gift my parents gave me.

Management does not allocate life?

"It costs money to run what I think. Because we have a responsibility to my students to India. Everyone is asked to go to India, I was asked why I did not go to well. I can not say it. We must recognize the difficulty. Prior to the little brother Minty. But the Indian boarding school on him. People come to Thailand to do is to pray. Foot lay prostrate before parents. I can make it better. I also like to go to university in Japan, the Japanese people, the fourth single to India on ".

Considered himself a successful working in the entertainment industry?

"Today, I'm proud. I think that would be happy to play it all the care we are like a family. I have consulted all. We pride ourselves as one learned at this point. "

Asked about the Rocky Mountain News Taechanarong many doubts in the relationship?

"We are happy to be voluntary, with whom we are friends to everyone. Let us not close the connection. Or teasing me. Now, and I really do not bother me none. Minty's because I do not have time to pay attention to as well. Just a friend In the future, if someone flirts with the mountain on it. I can say that. But our friendship. If you are not happy. Stability is OK. I did not come to the mountain, he flirts. He was talking to a friend because we are a large group of friends. We told him that I want a friend like that. But to me, it has some focus. The mint is overshadowed by the news, but now I do not have a friend. Not closest. I have to talk about if there's a lot more than this. We met while in college at the mint family with him. Friends in the group got to know each other through it. I was reading the news and tell us a little stubborn but we also do not agree that this is not a real fan ".

We are still young in the BIOS?

"I do not look at me. I talk to understand each other better. We have never had a girlfriend. Because they are seen as more than a friend. If so, then one day I got a deal. We do not know me but you do not want to use the fan. Some people will not start to look the same. I have a friend that is a lot. I want to be friends before dating one of, if not I still have friends. "

People in the sup with you?

"Some people come courting me but we do not know. I always have in the back pleat. And he will sup manager he just said that he had come courting. I do not know. He said they're tense. I do not think so. I was friends with everyone. Our daughter was home alone with a spare. I asked a male friend of his father. Now the children who reportedly do not really see, but news none. Would like to work as much as possible and focus. Because each character is not easy to learn a lot ".

What kind of person would I have come across some?

"Some people say that the University of Toronto, then why not the fans. Mint is also said that I will not survive (laughs) It's a very difficult character to the house all the time. If it minted with the fact that this is no time to talk, he will understand. Mint pair, it's time to do it if I really would not work right off. I make it and tell everyone that we talked to fans upset over the fact that this was a lie. There is a no no. For a friend ".

Leave a little something to the fans?

"Every time I have my fans at every follow-up. He encouraged me a lot of time, we have enjoyed some of the smaller pieces are made to be kept. There is a storage room with fan. Discouraged with how we came out of the room, it is not that big in my life. Parents have to be of the view that we want to make it better. I follow what you have and always want to improve. "

I have read a couple of work in the field of mint. I know that she has a long way to go so I had to wait for the fans to cheer. The love story that will give a solution to stubborn, but everyone is friends here.

The mediator / Buddha-like power.[/optional]
The question 11, should be Pupa Techanarong. I really like her answer with that question. She said, "I communicate and meet with everyone as friends, and Pupa is just a friend that I talk to, about normal things, from the same group. Some day, I might meet someone other than P'Pupa, but right now, we are all just friends. I talk and communicate with everyone as friends. I am very busy with my education and work, if I have a boyfriend, I wouldn't have enough time with him, so I would focus on my work and education first. If you ask me, 'does anyone come and flirt with me?' Yes, there are some people that comes in, but I would like to meet them as friends, if they are able to wait and stay strong then that's good."

PS. Is it okay, if I'm going to re-translate the whole thing?

hippo

sarNie Adult
^^ go for it.
i won't be able to until latter today. so if you're free go for it jaaa =)))
i'm sure the others will be really happy.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hey when i was watching the end of Nuer Mek 2 when they were showing EP4 Preview i notice the scene backgrounds and the trailer thing.

look at these pics

1)

2)

3)

(Just look at the back Round of Mark&Mint)

Did you guys see it. In Pic 1 there eating calmly and peacefully and happy then in pic 2 Mark look like he made her cry because he said something to her that hurted her heart but he didn't mean to say it thats my thought then in pic 3 she probably ran back in the hospital and closed the door behind her and told him to go away.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I especially cannot wait for the romance to start^^

I have not been here at AF for the longest time and I am spamming like crazy.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thanks for the translation, I tried to read it but It doesn't make sense so I stop hhaha....Mint is so pretty and radiant in those pix...i <3 her hair

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
OMG!!! I can't wait for the love scenes. Love Mteam. But their sad face scenes looks so painful. I think I might just cry when I watch it :( Anyways looking forward to it. Thanks for posting up the photos and videos. You guys are the BEST :D

lovestar

sarNie Adult

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THESE SCENES HEHEHEHE BUT I DONT WANT NUER MEK 2 TO END EITHER.
I can't wait for the scene in the second pic. I always love to watch mark's jealousy face. There's always something interesting about it. I'm especially excited to see his reaction when mint where's that long, glittery green dress in the next ep.
Hmm...I say that PLR missed out on a lot of typical love scenes. When I think about it, there was no jealousy, mesmerizing moments etc...
But for some reason NM2 seems like its going really fast for me. Not as in mteams relationship but it's been three episodes already! And in three days we see them again, but I just don't want it to end so soon. :(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
From watching the subbed version, I'm understating more and more
<3 thanks mint <3 I'm def enjoying every scene of NM2.

I feel like part of the break up was also Komsorns fault. Praepailin's attitude towards him is so cold. He must've done something in order for her to be so cold towards him. I know after a break up, you wouldn't want to see your ex's face, what so ever, but for their situation, he's still holding onto her. Even though he loves his politic job a lot a lot, he regrets neglecting Prae. I think he paid more attention to his job more than her. I'm assuming that's why she broke up with him besides having different career paths. Komsorn's character seems annoying cause he's trying to win Prae back, but I love it. I love it because it'll make SaengKla jealous 555 hahahaha ! I pity Komsorn T_T

I agree Val! Everything is going by so quickly ! Nm2 would be up to 6ep on Sunday chai mai ka!? Huhuhuhu slow down a notch please hahah ! I still wanna see M&M on screen for a very long time !

Nigh now took khon <3

lovestar

sarNie Adult
^Yeh, I think they mentioned that Pailin didn't have any time for komsorn to pursue her dream as a forensic doctor and komsorn didn't have any time for Pailin due to his work.
Night smilez!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
The question 11, should be Pupa Techanarong. I really like her answer with that question. She said, "I communicate and meet with everyone as friends, and Pupa is just a friend that I talk to, about normal things, from the same group. Some day, I might meet someone other than P'Pupa, but right now, we are all just friends. I talk and communicate with everyone as friends. I am very busy with my education and work, if I have a boyfriend, I wouldn't have enough time with him, so I would focus on my work and education first. If you ask me, 'does anyone come and flirt with me?' Yes, there are some people that comes in, but I would like to meet them as friends, if they are able to wait and stay strong then that's good." PS. Is it okay, if I'm going to re-translate the whole thing?
this just made me remember of that, since last year, in mark's interviews, he always said: still need wait.... and did you remember when he clear he with mintwa, he post a lyrics in his IG, sth like " why do I always have to wait for you....."

you know,this is just a means, "wait" to open "in the public"......about these interviews, just theThis is just a means, the public.But these interviews, just the official story..believe me, it does not make much sense.so I do not think you need to spend time to translate all. but anyway, I always thank you all of your translate ^_^

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Yes '. Your understanding is correct. I think you read it from one of the fans whose name start with B right? I forget. 5555

But they said Parin was looking at Chada's direction. When Chada left in the car, she also waved goodbye to Mark. This reminds me of the clip Hipoo posted where Mark waved and shouted bye to her before he got into his car amidst the crowds of fans. 5555

Reminds of what the dude on FB said. If they weren't Dara's, they will even express more more love for one another. Lol.

I don't know tai,but I understand them just from mark's facial expressions in that pc, and the logical, why tai fans post them pic together....thank you gave me affirmed.and let me know that chalida goodbye to mark. 555.

I think this is the moment you mentioned,mint, "Mark waved and shouted bye to her before he got into his car amidst the crowds of fans."