[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I am so loving the two characters! hahaha I have to say, out of all the roles Mark had played, this is the most natural acting I've seen from him. It's like he's not even acting, especially when he plays with Chalida. The way he talk with her, his tone, reactions, and the way he look at her, it all comes out so naturally hahah Sangkla's personality, temperamental control, humor, and characters, must really be Mark's real characteristics in reality. And yes, I agree with lovestar, Mark and Chalida, whenever they have a part with each other, they really play out like they're not even acting. I guess their relationship in real life is really like that hahah arguing, teasing, badmouthing, and playful, but still care about each other haha Mark plays Sangkla's role like he's playing as himself, so natural, more natural than Khun Tam, although Khun Tam's role is somewhat similar to him in some parts, but Sangkla is really like Mark in reality. I have to say, out of all the roles, Mark played, I love Sangkla's role the most, and Din, second. This role really suit him.

And as for Chalida, apart from her real personality, I honestly, did not expect she could play Praepailin's role well because Prae's character is different from Chalida's personality, but I have to say she fit this role too. Her acting really improved so much, and yes, we got to see Doctor Praepailin who's so serious and mature, and hardworking, become playful because of Sangkla hahaha Thanks to Sangkla na :) We also got see her relax side as well :) Also the part where she almost fell and Sangkla caught her, then they looked at each others' eyes, I can see Chalida improved on that too. If I remembered, in the first few parts in PLR, Chalida's eyes were empty and still very pure, innocent, when she looked in Mark's eyes, until TD, she improved. Hmmm... she knew what love is, after PLR hahaha Coming in this lakorn, wow! hahaha

I'll keep it short, I love Sangkla and Praepailin's roles! Man hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, one more thing, talking about Star Stage, I remembered Chalida was wearing the ring to Star Stage too, and in the picture, it looked like they were talking about it. But then how come, in the actual on aired video, they didn't talk about it, or did they cut that part out...

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
@mintwix
thank you so much for subbing
star stage wasnt as corny as last time which is awesom
now i have to wait a week for more mteam

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ik...Starstage was ok. wasn't what i expected but i was freaking out when he was singing to mint hahaha and how they entered in together when mark took her hand hehe

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
OMG!!!!! I'm so jealous of you guys that gets to see it when it actually airs. I don't know or understand, but I love MTEAM, so when this is release on dvd, I will go buy it and watch it. I love Sangkla and Praepailin, they are so adorable. I like p'Aof's character in here, he's so funny, I bet that he will be teasing Kla a lot when he sees Kla with Prae, especially during the sweet moments. I have a feeling that there's more lovey dovey scenes between Prae and Kla than we thought???? Let's hope so, cuz Mteam has really great chemistry. I also loved it when Mark was singing and Mint came on, oh you can just feel and see the sparks between the two. You just gotta love them. Thanks for posting up the videos, my friends. We all greatly appreciate it. <3 <3 MTEAM FOR LIFE!!

@Mintwix thanks for subbing. Looking forward to it :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lolz xD i am loving all these comments. Narakdin where can u read the book or script of this drama. Hahaha I heard Ti Tee Krua ids nxt week. Mark suits this role and mint she suits praepailin to. she shouldve been the main girl in yawan deard but nok chat chai maybe didnt know she was that good but he did said Praepailin was a hard character for mint to play b/c prae is a quiet and very mature women compared to mint herslef hehehe but she did it good n it suits her.
http://www.google.co.th/cse?cx=partner-pub-1105146377425781%3A7629861591&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=UTF-8&sa=Search&q=%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%86+2&ad=n9&num=10&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.dailynews.co.th%2Fsearch%3Fcx%3Dpartner-pub-1105146377425781%253A7629861591%26cof%3DFORID%253A10%26ie%3DUTF-8%26as_q%3D%25E0%25B9%2580%25E0%25B8%25AB%25E0%25B8%2599%25E0%25B8%25B7%25E0%25B8%25AD%25E0%25B9%2580%25E0%25B8%25A1%25E0%25B8%2586%2B2%26sa%3DSearch&siteurl=http%3A%2F%2Fm.dailynews.co.th%2Farticle%2F1138%2F171288#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%86%202&gsc.page=1
just click on the link and click on any of the results. But it's in thai tho so......

fun

Expired Sarnie
Woot woot!!! I am done with my packing, and finished with my paper. Now I am in a dilemma. I don't know what to watch first. NM2, Miss Rose, or Alice in Cheongdamdong? Damn why do they all have to be on weekend slot lol Or should I just study for a bit and rest up for my final tomorrow. Hm... Hmmm...

Edit: I am sorry NM2, I didn't betray Mteam lol. I am gonna study for another hour and KO. See you Tuesday night. Hopefully mteamers will still be spazzing throughout the week until episode 4.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I was really starting to feel bad for Top when he was getting beat up but good thing he fought back. lol. Although I did kinda find it funny with all the jumping. I was hoping for just a good fight scene but i guess it wasn't so bad. haha.

@Fun- I have a hard time with watching Alice in Cheongdamdong or NM2 ! But ofcourse, MTEAM always wins for me so I end up watching NM2 first! =D
@Mintwix- :thanks: so much for the subs! Your awesome!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm made some eng sub cuts for mteam scenes but I'm not sure if I want to upload it. Technically half that is translated probably aren't the right words supposed to used in English. Man, subbing is hard. Minttwix, you really are...something