[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I notice for each episode they manage to incorporate something related to mteam's real interest into the lakorn (or anything alluding to the cast's real life). Hello kitty will also make another sly appearancec when Praepailin does the fashion walk. In episode two, did anyone even catch Mark throwing "ironman" into the dialogue when he was getting his EQ tested? 5555 Medtha Mahaniyom really adore these two M&M eh. LOL. It's a good thing for them. The most evident is how Mark gets to guest star in Khun Chai Ronnapi. Now if only P'Nok actualy starts doing real romance-centric drama and cast MTEAM as the pranang together again.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
[sup]I missed it, but I also dunno anything about IRONMAN so I don't think I would have "notice" lol p'nok is directing the khun ronappi? maybe he can do another and have our Mteam ^.^[/sup]

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
LMAO I Loove mark character....their sm interaction was soo cute....n'k sprayin him and dumping the drink on him hahaha....him acting like a baby...touching her shoulder and now making himself at home at her place..."Being perverted"...owwww falling on top of each other *wink*

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
They "toned down" the scene where Sangkla went to Praepailin's home. She was supposed to accidentally shoot him (but he wore a vest) not pepper spray him. She was also supposed to help wipe his body and then they fall on the sofa. It's on comercial break but I doubt they'll hit the sofa. <--- OMG. That sounds perverted. Now I just hope they don't completely delete the "bed scene" 555555

Why do certain things in this fandom always have to remind me of ff7. GRRRRR. FF7 had a risque scene toned down too. People debated about it. 5555 Then again people in that fandom tends to debate over every lil issue. We were all so argumentative. WHOOOO. Good times.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I forgot to admire mteam and esp Parin. 5555 I swear, he always plays the most natural with Chalida. He was really into it, you can tell -- acting like a baby and whining for Praepailin to help him lol. Someone should screencap Din's face when Chaaim was drunk too and compare it to Sangkla's. Even then in 2010, people noticed it wasn't "acting." It was really Mark.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg! I'm half way through it and here I'm thinking that there wouldn't be any mteam interactions in this ep but you guys are ahead of me in watching and I'm glad to hear they had some sort of scene together

puca

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix - thanks for subbing <3
sangkla + saming are hilarious together. sangkla's sharpmouthed and saming being his sarcastic self making fun of his new boss

loved the "happy birthday" part

lol sangkla's nervous now because saming's "kohn thee gin naai" 555 so cute

... ohhhhhhhhh fianc&eacute;

... saming, you're a loser :whatever: "seua, seua..." :bhehe:

mark's version of the ost: (credit CiNNtv3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TyrINyWUOw

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am so angry. Up and about ! Workkkkkk blehhh

Eekskeakaksiakakkakaakskdkslalalal
Episode3 got me spazzing and screaming like crazyyyyy ! Greeeeeeeeed ah <3 aosjqizkakakak SaengKla ahahahha is overboard 555555 tooooo freakin funny. Couldn't help but scream everytime !

Thanks for the subs na mint :)

hippo

sarNie Adult
Screamsssssss!!!! Omg I can't stop spazzing!
I watched it live, then went to YouTube to watch their scene together again!
Sangklah is so cute...so overacting...lol
Everything about their scene together was just so right! Grrriiieeeedddd!!
I loved it how she grabbed onto his arm and to,d him to take his shirt.
It's i went crazy when he told Saming to let go of her hand...eheheheh
'In ver!'

MINT, I read that too, but there was another scene where she was suppose to use pepper spray as well. Hrmmmm. I hope they don't change the bed scene either. I'm gonna stop having google translate read it to me, it makes me know to much before it airs. It's gonna be hard staying away, but I gotta be strong!

Can't wait for tee tai krua and perd wic 3 next week/this week.
Now we gotta wait till Friday. I can't wait to see the scenes that are coming up in the next episode.

Awwwww they are so cute together at that event and both very happy! Who wouldn't be?!

the second part of the fan clip from star stage is out.
You see mint hit him a few times and they talk a few times when the host is interviewing the others. Towards the end is super cute because the host says... They are still young and uprising stars, they are more/should focus on work then love at the moment...and Prin shouts out! That's right!!!
I also notice how fidgety mark was when they asked Chalida about her love life....very fidgety indeed, he seems to do this when he is nervous or agitated....from past vids of him, that's the impression I have had. He also made an kinda approving/so I have a chance noise when Chalida said her heart is free, but it was as if he realised he shouldn't be so active or vocal on this matter and voice went down a little....then he and top just started giggling together.
JIMIEYOUSHI, when mark sang and held Chalida's hand I thought I saw his hand rubbing hers...a few times too...grrrieeedddd spazzzzingggg!!
Now I can't sleep to hyper and crazy it's almost 4am and I gotta get up before 9am *sigh....the things we do for Mteam! But so so worth it.....it's been a long 2yearssss...I will lose sleep if I hafta!

Credit Etsysara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BURZct9X5g&list=UUOvTpNFdRLMkTk7LVbe8OtQ&index=1

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
GASP. I don't want to see episode 4 at all. Like at all. lol I kind of feel like everything is moving a bit too fast but I mean I guess it's okay. We're gonna be on episode 4 soon anyways. :(
Every time I see Tohrung & Kraam's scene, it breaks my heart yet makes me all giddy-giddy. lol The music that they put on for them both is just so touching. I can't help it. I love these two regardless. :) I really hope Kraam doesn't die at all because that'll really break my heart, along with Tohrung. :(

Anyways, I love Off's character. He's so darn funny. I love how he walked in on SaengGla and Praepailin yet at the same time I wish he didn't walk in on them. It would of got more interesting. lol I just love how SaengGla always intrude Prae's house.
Every little scene of Prae and Gla is so darn adorably funny. It was so MARK who was acting out the "Pepper Spray/hurt" scene. His reaction was so priceless. I love it. :D Hahaha. Other than that, I thought Top was stunning looking in the suit he wore when he was fighting. lol I can't wait to see how his love life with Eye is gonna go like. :)
Seems like our Prae is gonna be quite JELLY on episode 4. Hehehe. I cannot wait! :D

Thanks you guys! :)

@JIMIEYOUSHI, ROFL! HAHHAHAHAHHA. That's so true. He's definitely more happy next to his "NONG" than winning an award. That's so hilarious. Love the "comparison." ;)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark is so real and funny as Gla! He is immature and silly.. lol. I am starting to like this lakorn more as it develop! ^_^ Epi.3 was cute but no more falling scenes enough of that in PLR!!

The starstage performance is cute - romantic until Mint walked away! LOL. That was harsh.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahah! I know, right? But I guess them both rubbing each other's hand 'kind of' made up for it. Such a sentimental yet bittersweet moment. LOL ^^