[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
A tiny bit of a hint of spoiler or insinuation....so read at your own caution....The insiders did say Namsai's character is very sad.... It would be sad indeed IF she and Sangkla were actually siblings so it turns out to be "forbidden love" like Pootawan and Ploykwan..(It would also mean Medta Mahinyom love to recycle the same old themes and personalities....notice I just sorta revealed a "big" secret. LMAO. I really did not have to read the script to even guess that Sangkla is...)...But the difference is... Ploykwan did not invest many years of time and effort at trying to win Pootawan's heart. Namsai on the other hand, has been in love with Sangkla for years... A bit off tangent... But a bad love story is when you have no idea how the leads fell in love and developed a relationship.

fun

Expired Sarnie
555555 I think she is so weird...which is something I really did not expect from her. In a way I agree with Sangkla that she is "roj jit." LMAO. But I think this makes her interesting to me. I was afraid she would not have any imperfections...seriously. 5555 That's what I don't like about the "traditional nang aeks" in lakorns.

As for Kram and Aroong, I think it is very obvious even without reading the script, but just by the way they set the tone and the theme about "Departure" that there is a foreshadowing of certain tragic events to come upon these two lovers...Of course, for those who read the synopsis it's no surprise.
"rot jit" indeed. I like how Pailin just keeps surprising me. She is very upfront but that video break up was hah? Oh no she didn't. I would expect her to do it face to face. Interesting character. I am excited in what they will have in store for me. :woot2:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
A tiny bit of a hint of spoiler or insinuation....so read at your own caution....The insiders did say Namsai's character is very sad.... It would be sad indeed IF she and Sangkla were actually siblings so it turns out to be "forbidden love" like Pootawan and Ploykwan..(It would also mean Medta Mahinyom love to recycle the same old themes and personalities....notice I just sorta revealed a "big" secret. LMAO. I really did not have to read the script to even guess that Sangkla is...)...But the difference is... Ploykwan did not invest many years of time and effort at trying to win Pootawan's heart. Namsai on the other hand, has been in love with Sangkla for years... A bit off tangent... But a bad love story is when you have no idea how the leads fell in love and developed a relationship.
Oiiiii jing ror. When nm2 just barely started filming and you gave us a short summary about SaengKla's life, I remember thinking that Winyoo might be Kla's father. And that necklace of his too makes me assume that it was given to him by Winyoo. Wowzah !

Some parts when Winyoo attacks the popos, to make it easy on himself, he shouldnuse his power of disappearing on spot to an advantage lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't do forbidden love :teary: especially if the two of them are madly in love. In that crazy Ch5 lakorn they had to make Toey and Ball siblings. Oh jai euy :weep: !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oiiiii jing ror. When nm2 just barely started filming and you gave us a short summary about SaengKla's life, I remember thinking that Winyoo might be Kla's father. And that necklace of his too makes me assume that it was given to him by Winyoo. Wowzah !
That would suck big time. Maybe Winyoo has more to this that meets the eyes. At this point I am thinking they are leading me to believe that he is the ultimate bad guy. The prime minster looks fishy too. Ah I am almost done with episode 2. Just taking in breaks to post comment haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You know, I just want to throw this out there since I mentioned Praepailin's childlike essence and Sangkla calling her "Nong" and even how we discussed that Praepailin is weird and "roj jit." 5555 She graduated as doctor at a very young age. She's not yet 25 years old but she is given such a high position and responsibility as chief/director of forensic tech. I guess all she did was study study study in school. 555 This would really add to the complexity of her character...How she is supposed to be mature and yet her experience is probably limited. Education does not always equal experience. 555. I really did not think we would discuss Praepailin so much. LOL. She is just weird and mysterious. But I still love Sangkla too. ;D I just want more flirty scenes. 5555

I can't do forbidden love :teary: especially if the two of them are madly in love. In that crazy Ch5 lakorn they had to make Toey and Ball siblings. Oh jai euy :weep: !
The storyline still has some aspects of typical Thai drama so the pra aek won't be in love with any other woman than nang aek. 555

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think we are drawn to weird/outcast character traits haha. There hasn't much been exposed about Saengkla but I am sure we will get slap with it pretty soon. I think he too has a secret.

I am not saying that Pailin's mom is powerful and she got it through her mom but that's also another factor as how she got to that position. Even people today with a high degree can't get a position like that. Connection is damn powerful. :no:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I love how p'k psychoanalyze n'k back....hopefully theres more interactions between the pra'nang....lol @ eye being a fangirl

everything does get it through connection...but from what n'k say they made it damn hard for her to get her position and she always being "watch"

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol! That pic looks like they kissin'. I am so in love with this lakorn now! P'Top is doing great. I felt touched when he looked at the pics of him and Prae but then he watches the video of Prae ti up w him and my heart breaks. Prae in the video looked unsure what to do after she said her words. I think there is kind of a child-like essence in Dr.Prae but I couldn't help feeling sad when Dr. Prae kind of took a break from her job and packed her stuff. I feel her pain. Suan SaengKla, I can't help but lol when he was gossiping about "Dr. Pailin." Lol! I wonder what it would be like if Din, Cha-Aim, Phootawan, Ploykwan, Nammon, Krit, Tum, Gom (I think her ñame was in Whan jai gub nai jomying) all meet each other in a place and then a tevada show them a flashback of every one's life. Oh I forgot Techit and others etc. All the roles Mark and Mint Chalida played come into life and meet.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Prapaelin character is a very serious character! Chalida is doing a great job with her character...Mark is doing okay to me...Chalida speaking is way better than before and she look gorgeous in here!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I am finally done with episode 2. This whole comment as you go is fun.

They are getting better at cliff hangers. Too good actually. I am just so surprise that I am so active despite this being a action lakorn. Could it be that I miss Mteam too much? I don't think that is the case anymore. I am interested because I have no clue what direction this lakorn is taking me. I wonder what did Wooyin shoved in at the back of Prae's neck.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^doesnt sound like Namcha to me ><

@fun:
I also find the prime minister very fishy ! I think I know what's going on lol I need subs to confirm my thought ahahaha !

So Napat and Praes mom went to school together but haven't met in years? Napats talk with Prae, kinda helped huh !? Prae gave in and called her mother back; shows that Prae seems to yearn for her mothers love just like Fah.

SaengKlas character will surely win over Praes heart. He's going to help soften it up <3 ^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Saengkla is so funny - he is the humor in this lakorn.

---- I really like Top already! I want to see him as praek. He's got that built character and body. He really reminds of Patson Sarintu. I feel bad for him. I dislike how Prae broke up with him through technology. Lol. I thought that was awkward! Do it in person at least.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@Bliss: Samai nee, technology is so advance ! Hahaha Prae uses her iPad for everything ! Ahahha even for the break up via iPad lol
I'm loving Top ATM too. He's my favorite Newbie, Top tops James Ma for me :D he has a charm to him that I like !!!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ he didn't look good to me in pictures but now as i see him acting he's actually kinda cute
i like his voice, he sounds like a nice guy :scratchhead2: if that makes sense