[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
the lakorn is soo cool!!! cant wait for epi2.. ahh!! mint is so awesome.. i love her already.. especially this kind of role.. WOW.. i am just amazed already!!! feisty and strong.. bold.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here is the preview to tomorrow episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1sbMzXd2zpI
credit: ciNNtv3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I skimmed watched it ! Maimee wela ATM ! Ahhhhhhhhh I love the quality of the lakorn !

Praepailin is a seductress as you can see haahahh she's got the brains too ! SaengGla and his perverted stares 555 omfgggggg I can't believe it ! I'm already liking these two characters ! Eeeeeerkkkks. It's following by what mint translated us ouioiiiiiii nkaaosmalaldmsllaalsm

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
First episode focused almost too much on the elder generations like Nok C, Nok S, Off P, Noppol!!! I see so many familiar faces/actors from Taward Duerd; brings back memories. ^_^

Hopefully, Ep2 will focus more on Sangla and Praepalin! At least I am happy to know that Mor. Prae has no interest in Top at all. lol He's so persuasive, following her and stalking her. On the other hand, Eye "Nam sai" is more bearable to watch..lol She's funny!
---------------------

Mark also swapped "Hottest Male" of the year from Star's Choice Awards 2012, in addition to topping FIRST place at CH3 FANCLUB AWARD! Yeah baby! hehe He totally deserved it since LONG LONG time ago! Lol. ha Cr. to Yayeeemarine, Mark's fanclubs, etc. as tagged

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
congrats. to mark! ^_^ 555 ++ this was really his year!!

i cannot wait until tmrrrrrrrrrrrrr epi2 and epi3.. someone make mvs already! hehe.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mark is too humble, he NEEDS to advocate and celebrate this success, even though it may just be another "trophy" or award, he should embrace it more and make it recognized! He's too humble in my opinion! He deserves more publicity and just to be out there!!!!!! Lol =D

This event turned out to be BIGGER than I thought. So many famous stars attended, ranging from various top actors of ch3, ch5, ch7 etc. You name it all! Just to throw it out there and share with many of you that Mark DESERVES it all for his work, CHARM and dedication to his career! :kiss2: :kiss2: More to come in the near future!! Su su Prin!!!!

All credit goes to NewPlus! :thumbsup: All the Best for a Successful Man! :clap: :clap:

Hehe Hotties. :heart:

Mark seems to be holding two different awards through out some pictures. He could've won two trophs. lol :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
watching it now ^.^. I like how in the preview they have Eye fight....lots of strong women in here ...i LIKE

congrats to Mark! Humbling is good

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 is a good start. I'm liking both Sangkla and Praepailin's characters. Both has strong personality. Praepailin is serious, but feisty and smart/bold. Mark and Sangkla really suit each others' characters. Hard working, humorous, sharp mouth, but afraid of tests hahah Mark/Sangkla's stare just killed me. The way he stare at Doctor Prae, just got spazzing lol

PS. Congratulation to Mark :) He totally deserve it. And yes, I agree with i.n.v.u., being humble is good.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
grrr...it has to end just when they met!! looking forward to #2, hopefully I can get up in time hahaha...fail to do it today

I love mint character kickass, p'k will push her buttons ^.^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I meant to post these earlier.

Gotta love his stare. It was perverted like.

And look at Prae. I didn't know she would pretend to play a seductress haha I was shocked.

And Prae

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
They are teasing us again! They left off where we were waiting so long for. They sure do know how to hook viewers up. I so can't wait for the next episode!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I am glad the wait isnt that long. Imagine waiting a whole week if this had aired last week on Sunday.