[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
when they posted that pic in pantip they said that Mark was just looking after his nong, giving her a drink first, then taking a different one for himself.
they said that he just took reallllyyyyy goooodddd care of herrr....just 'pee nong'....LOL
that includes the brushing hair back for her.
I should say..... for quite some time now, I learned that some prominent Thai M&M FCs at Pantip can be veryyy sarcastic. Sometimes they do it bluntly, sometimes in a very sly way. I guess they had to in order to deal with all the hate, denial, and hypocrisy. 555555

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
well an 1hr 30mins from nowwww!!!!!

arrrggghhhh MINT!!!! what are you doing to us....the spoiler killed me!!!!! :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:
i can't wait!!!!!

when they posted that pic in pantip they said that Mark was just looking after his nong, giving her a drink first, then taking a different one for himself.
they said that he just took reallllyyyyy goooodddd care of herrr....just 'pee nong'....LOL
that includes the brushing hair back for her.

thanks for the clips, i'll have to watch them b4 it airs...will be back once it airs
HIPPO, you know,I do not believe tai fans words, I think mint also. we have a lot of experience, they are used for some purpose, to deceive, to hide. ....just as some girl has been saying she is single, but who believe? 55555

Look at their faces and demeanor, facial expressions! you know, under what circumstances, what is the relationship between two people, they will have this expression and .....just mark too impulsive, or our girl just was too tempting :wub: :blush: B)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I should say..... for quite some time now, I learned that some prominent Thai M&M FCs at Pantip can be veryyy sarcastic. Sometimes they do it bluntly, sometimes in a very sly way. I guess they had to in order to deal with all the hate and denial and hypocrisy. 555555
tacit agreement again,mint! 555. though, in different ways. but we always reach the same destination :lol:

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL....true true.
yeah i know it is much more sarcastic in thai...and you just can't help but giggle at their comments. telling you not to 'jin' or 'kit bai lei tert', but then say something opposite. if that makes any sense...i just can't help but giggle and 'jin' when reading their comments and the seeing the pics.

agree with you JIMIEYOUSHI....the pics, their body language and say otherwise.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
It's quiet here...EVERYBODY IS ENJOYING WATCHING NM2 WHILE I'M IMPATIENTLY WAITING!!
So, does anybody know how long it's gonna be released on yt? And who's normally the fastest yt user to upload?
I'm purposely staying up late to watch my mteam. It's 1am!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes. I am watching NM2 and right now it's on commercial break. I think I might actually like the lakorn not just because mteam is in here. There is hollywood feel to it which is very different for Thai lakorns. When it comes to western dramas, I actually favor this kind of genre.

Cinntv3 has already uploaded the first part ja.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Yes. I am watching NM2 and right now it's on commercial break. I think I might actually like the lakorn not just because mteam is in here. There is hollywood feel to it which is very different for Thai lakorns. When it comes to western dramas, I actually favor this kind of genre.

:woot: wahhhhh!!! Tthank u sooo much for the update minttwix!

gonna watch it even if i don't understand thai! LOL

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm liking it so far! I like how they did the beginning! Giving us a screencap of Part 1 and etc, although I can't really recall what happened in part 1. lol Regardless, it's good. :)

lovestar

sarNie Adult

Thank you so much mint!!
*sob* I feel like crying. This is what I've been waiting for for quite a long time.
MY MTEAM FEELS!!
Once again, I love the opening but I've got to say that I think I like TD's a bit better.
Wow! Wawwa is in this? Never had imagined.
I also liked how they still incorporate some of the old cast instead of having a whole new cast.
Hehe

hippo

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed the first ep!
Agree with MINT that it does have a Hollywood feel to it. I like how they intro'd each character to (especially Chalida's, with Mark's voice saying the total opposite description)
Chalida is one hot Dr! Lol. There is one part, where it is just like how Sherlock Holmes thinks. I really liked that. I love how she's so smart and serious. I didn't think I would like her character so early....but this could be my bias talking. Gosh I miss her! She's just so gorgeous and I truly think her acting has improved. P'nok and P'oui must have really helped her.
Mark...oh he's acting is good too. I absolutely loved how he looked at her the first time they met...lol....I could not help but spazzz. And then it had to.....
Top is good to, his acting is pretty good so far.
There is a possibility I may get annoyed with eye's character further down the track, i have a feeling that she may be the trouble maker for mark, but not sure yet.
The opening for P'Aoff was funny, him day dreaming and the line the barber said about him had me lol

Now I gotta count down to tomorrows episode. Can't wait! It should open with Mteam!!

At the end credits I think I saw a scene (that wasn't a preview for next ep) where Chalida is crying with the doors closed and Mark is on the other side ( at her office, with the glass doors) I shall check and get out my Mteam binoculars once someone uploads the ending credits on YouTube.

Never mind me if I don't make any sense......it's the MTEAM affect!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my KDJANCLSH!! The first ep was glory! Words can not describe how I feel.
Mark's stare when mint came in was totally perverted :) prapaelin is really stiff but she is so smart! Where can I get a pair of brains like that? Saengkla just reminds me of mark. Humorous, hard working, persistent and kinda scared of getting that test. But it's a character that I don't think he's ever played before and it suits him. I also don't get why his shirt is half tucked in half not? But oh my holy! When he entered the building of mints work with that buttoned shirt and gun straps around his arm... *drool
And when he first stepped out of that car I was screaming, "YEP, THATS MY MAN. STEP BACK LADIES BECAUSE MARK PRIN SUPARAT IS HERE! WOO!"
I really don't know how long I can keep this up. It's 3:30am which means that I need to stay up like this for 3 days a week. But I'm on holidays!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wait you don't have to watch the first one to understand NM2 right? I did watch NM but I gave up after 3 episode. My rule of thumb. It didn't even interest me enough to watch the ending. I usually go back to lakorns I started and watch the ending. And if the ending is satisfying enough, I go back to watch it or just cuts lol

Anyways I woke up today early. The buffering was crazy so I went back to bed hoping someone will upload it. I think there was a YouTuber who uploaded as it airs. Once the commercial stops they upload it haha dedicated people there.

I am going to attempt the first episode even though I shouldn't be haha.

Edit: that felt like a long opening lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
it is just a Fail on my part! Omg. Lol All night waiting turned me into a sleeping pig; Lol! 4am or something and I just knocked out after my body couldn't take it anymore. lmao. Anyways, that was such a long a$$ intro srsly. lol Wow!!!! I expected the preview to be better tomorrow!

Catching up with ep.1, be back to spazz later. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Man, i didn't hear my alarm clock this morning. I didnt get to watch epi 1 live. Ggrrr... I'll watch it on youtube then. Lol. Seems like everyone like it so far.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am spazzing as I watch. Anyone care to join. I am starting the second clip of the first episode. Be back in 8 minutes lol

puca

sarNie Juvenile
my internet connection was crazy today - so not working... why today of all days???? so mean :whatever:
it took me over two hours to watch the episode

and it had to end at a good moment - saengla + praepailin's first encounter...

fun

Expired Sarnie
No one is doing a live discussion with me? LOL It's okay. My first impression of the first 40 minutes. It was difficult to catch every characters name. I knew there was a lot of casting but I didn't expect this much.

The special effect is LOL but everything else looks good and promising. Ch3 is getting better with utilizing technology and camera angle making it look artsy, film like and of high quality.

I find it hilarious that Namsai works for Sky News network, tying it to the title of this lakorn. And I haven't encounter gibberish English usage. I find that a lot in Kdrama and Korean mvs so it was refreshing.

Did they have to zoom in on here haha they could focus it on her upper back