[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You guys! I requested for Ethaicd to sell F3's magazine of M&M and they're selling it now for $14.50. Yes, it's quite pricey but whatever. It's for M&M. Buy it quick if you want it because they run out and sold out quick! :D Hopefully they sell the premium soon as well! I freakin' want it! :D

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=70916

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh expensive! Lol maybe I will buy but idk about the quality. Is it good? I usually buy the whole set of my thai lakorns for $5 and good quality but I don't know if my Aunt will buy it. Should I buy? And I think you should watch Nuer Mek 1 ka. I watched it and it was pretty good to me.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mark is just too narak, Can't wait to see all the sweet scenes between Mteam in here!!! Mark/ Sangkla loves to pretend, hahaha!!! Can't wait.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i love that it doesnt look like a photoshoots. i super love the realism. so calm, peaceful, romantic and REAL!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ooo Mark Gun is HOT, my dream gun.....those other pix from the magazine? they are adoarble, I like the shoot...nothing crazy....natural

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
You guys! I requested for Ethaicd to sell F3's magazine of M&M and they're selling it now for $14.50. Yes, it's quite pricey but whatever. It's for M&M. Buy it quick if you want it because they run out and sold out quick! :D Hopefully they sell the premium soon as well! I freakin' want it! :D

http://www.ethaicd.c...w.php?pid=70916
I placed my order last night! Lol; I was too scared this issue would run out before I got my hands on it. lmao!!!

I just sent them a request to put up all NM2 magazines LOL so I hope they obey my request! hahaha!!

---
Mark&Mint look so cute; wish the magazine company had chosen some pictures where they were more posed and not just the random ones. Anyways, they are definitely looking cute!!! lol =P NM2 makes me so excited!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
lol mark is so funny -- going to love his role here maybe even more than mint's! :p

my most fav. role of mint has got to be the sweet bubbly clumsy girl in wan jai and ploykwan in tawan deard.. hehe. for mark none yet! but maybe this one..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I loved all of Mark's roles because he just has a lot of chemistry with his co-stars. For Mint, I've only seen PLR so I don't really have a choice.