[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
This the nuer mek 2 viikii page me and funja created well back.We are looking for segmenters,subbers,uploaders(preffered youtube) and also followers.please pm me on viikii if you want to help.thank you
http://www.viki.com/channels/7024-neua-mek-2

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
one remake i want to see done is tang parn kammathep and would love for Mteam to be in it! hehe.. even though i am not a big fan of revenge lakorns. :p love andrew and janie in it! i dont have any fav. classics besides that one.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I also wonder the same as hippo. I wonder where they were at, in that picture. Body language really can't tell lies hahaha Especially the picture I posted pages back, of Mark with the plengpanich's siblings at the night and Chalida was upset of those three for not inviting her, was another proof that MTeam goes out with each other privately, and with other. And yes, also sometimes, even go out with Pupa haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I won't be able to watch it!!! Gonna cry my eyes out. I am moving back home this weekend. Well just moving my stuff back and when I am done with final Monday I will be leaving. That means no internet!!! I don't know how long it will be until I get wifi. Maybe if I am desperate enough, I will go to Starbucks or Barnes&Nobles for their wifi lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Actually, if you want to get the DVD's, if Lakornboxset does get this lakorn then it'd be as soon as the lakorn finish airing, but some people say the quality of their stuff isn't good. But to me, I think the quality is good. Also, their items aren't that pricey either. I like to get them in DVD's to keep so it won't take time to search it up on youtube. Anyways, there's just 2 more days for me to wait!!! I can't wait either.
There's this store near my house that sell DVDs. I go there every week and for 2 episodes it's only $1.50. We just have to wait.
Mteam!!! 2 more days!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
quick question, is the star stage Wik 3 Yam Bai? or is it something else?

edit: and awwwe, some of y'all are gonna sub this at viki? how sweet...
i still don't know how viki works.. since im still oldfashioned using subtitle workshop for my timing hehe.. even if segment is the same.. im unsure @_@ lol.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm going to buy NM2 for $5 on DVD after its done airing from my Aunty or Grandma lol lucky me! I will buy it on DVD so I can see more MTEAM moments that I will never tire. :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes i am also gonna buy NM2 dvd in MN theres this store called Acarde store and they sell all these kinds of drama, movie, i went there to buy a drama and they had TNNKK (Taronne ni nee krai kruang) already hahah and RN hahaha so i yeah, if 5-6 ep comes out they will also have 5-6 eps,

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I remember it rental was $1 per episode on VHS. Y'all still remember VHS right? lol Now they rent out DVDs lol but I hardly rent nowadays when internet is available but I think I think I will have to start buying DVD sets just for in case.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol i remember the VHS as well, still have them.....i don't mind translating but I don't know anything about subbing..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
This the nuer mek 2 viikii page me and funja created well back.We are looking for segmenters,subbers,uploaders(preffered youtube) and also followers.please pm me on viikii if you want to help.thank you
http://www.viki.com/...7024-neua-mek-2
Im so glad there will be eng subs for this!!! Thank you all who will be working on it. I wish I knew Thai so I could contribute as well! :(

Speaking of DVD's, I just might get myself a copy too if the quality is good.! ^_^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think I can count how many times I have watched Star Stage in my entire life.... and that would only be three times. First was during 4HJHKK, second, IIRC, it was when the YMK girls were invited along with Gigee (?) I did not even sub the star stage for Tawan Deard. There isn't much conversational value from their shows imho.

Perhaps we should just pay attention to their body language and not their words when it comes to Star Stage. I don't really care what they have to say as much as I pay attention to their actions. Celebrity dialogues are usually for show whenever they are on camera anyway. This also includes when they're being interviewed after those typical events they attend occasionally. Body language alone is revealing enough especially when it comes to shows like Star Stage........ I am not trying to be funny or sarcastic by the way. 55555555555555555555555 In fact, I have never even really watched/listened to Tawan Deard Star Stage thoroughly or more than once. The BTS pictures by the fanclubs is enough for me.

So I may or may not sub Star Stage. I'll just wait to see how much I enjoy their discussions.

Fun, I was in a very, very similar predicament eons ago. I was so desperate for the internet I would hang out at starbucks despite preferring to stay in the comfort and warmth of my own hearth during those freezing, winter days. Occasionally, I would order hot chocolate, not coffee. HEHEHE. But it wasn't because I didn't want to miss watching a certain drama........ I just couldn't refrain myself from participating in some online mental sparring and gymnastics. LMAO. Geek much?.... 5555 But those were the days. I didn't like going out on rainy days but I don't regret it one bit.

But you can actually download the episodes on your computer and save it to watch later.

I've never used Viki. Still always prefer youtube. No one likes subbing action drama, eh. 55555

@Minttwix
I think I found sth to prove you ever translate to tell us, on the Tonight Show, margie mentioned, she with mteam go out together. I think mteam not only go out with margie. sometimes they are go out together. sometimes, they are even go out with pupaa.5555. this pic about 2 months ago

Like I always said, body language can't tell lie. mteam's body language, enough show us their intimate relationships, they must meet regularly in private.
It always started with one small clue.

We've come far past the point of being surprised or amazed ne. It has always been a matter of time. Perhaps, like you said...when they can no longer meet in lakorns then they will come out. 555555

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ngaww If Nobodys Subbing Then I Guees I HAve To Watch The Dubbed Version
Then Ill Never Get Enough Of MTEam Nor Tired

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'll definately get the dvd's to keep because I plan to collect all of Mark's works. Haha, I really can't wait for NM2 now!!!