[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Damn in Minnesota it's 11:00 pm so in thailand is 11:00 am...thai land is 12 hours earlier then MN hahahaha y'all should c the snow up here, so pretty and cold, i hat fit but hey less days of skool right 555555555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ditto! same here! I would really like to help out with the subbing too but I think some of the vocab in NM2 will be more difficult beyond everyday conversations. Translating for me just doesn't sound right but when other translate it I'm like "Oh yea that make sense". Lol I understand/speak better than translate/write. lol

-----

I'm excited to see Mark and Mint back on TV again; patiently waiting for Star Stage!!! :woot: :woot: Mark is too charming/ with some hints of sexiness! Lol. Why do they keep referring to him as "casanova"? The dude that ask the question sounds just as stupid. Lol I wonder what Mark's answer will be!!!!
LOL don't worry, that's just his image. He doesn't mind people view him that way anyway. Only people around him and the ones who are close to him understands, and knows whether he is or he's not. It's not a big deal lol And also, he labeled himself as "single", so it's not weird, you know.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
4 hrs for me in Melb,Australia....heheheh....so I just gotta stay up a ill later.

I think i saw on chalida's fb fanpage that wic3 will air on the 22nd, which is a sat. At 3pm....but not sure.
R u gonna watch it live? And HOW do you watch if live? Since its 4 hours, I can't be bothered waiting and usually wait till Saturday, so yeh

hippo

sarNie Adult
@ LOVESTAR
i watch it live on dootv. the downside is you gotta pay for it and you get all the commercials, as it's live.
i''m usually up late anyway, so the hours aren't to bad for me. =)...the waiting time for it to air is just so painfulllll.
otherwise i guess we just gotta hope for someone to love Mteam or NM2 as much as we do and load it onto youtube almost instantly.
i would if i knew how to. technology and I aren't very good friends.

chalida is looking gorgeous in that outfit.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hippo you are lucky you are just 4 hours difference. I am 16 hours behind that means I get to watch it in the morning and I am not a morning person so I don't usually watch live lakorns. I think I have done it twice only but buffering was CRAZY. There are a few free web site that does free live streaming (there was a thread that listed these site) but you got to have a really really really good connection and it depends on traffic. When it is time that prime time lakorn airs, that is when there's tons and tons of traffic. After that, buffering isn't that bad because I guess no one watches it after prime time lakorn has ended LMAO

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@ LOVESTAR
i watch it live on dootv. the downside is you gotta pay for it and you get all the commercials, as it's live.
i''m usually up late anyway, so the hours aren't to bad for me. =)...the waiting time for it to air is just so painfulllll.
otherwise i guess we just gotta hope for someone to love Mteam or NM2 as much as we do and load it onto youtube almost instantly.
i would if i knew how to. technology and I aren't very good friends.

chalida is looking gorgeous in that outfit.
Dang it! I'm not gonna pay. Looks like I'll just wait until someone uploads it. Usually I love watching lakorns on DVD, but if I do I'll have to wait an extra week so stuff it. I cant wait any longer for my mteam!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Actually, if you want to get the DVD's, if Lakornboxset does get this lakorn then it'd be as soon as the lakorn finish airing, but some people say the quality of their stuff isn't good. But to me, I think the quality is good. Also, their items aren't that pricey either. I like to get them in DVD's to keep so it won't take time to search it up on youtube. Anyways, there's just 2 more days for me to wait!!! I can't wait either.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMGOD!!! Literally just two more days!!! LOL Wow, this is the most hyped count down EVER!!! Lol I think I am going to pay dootv just to catch this live!!! lmao

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@Minttwix
I think I found sth to prove you ever translate to tell us, on the Tonight Show, margie mentioned, she with mteam go out together. I think mteam not only go out with margie. sometimes they are go out together. sometimes, they are even go out with pupaa.5555. this pic about 2 months ago

Like I always said, body language can't tell lie. mteam's body language, enough show us their intimate relationships, they must meet regularly in private.

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL. i gotta catch it live and get the dvd's a week later to watch it on the bigger screen.
luckily my mum pays for the dvd's. =)

i wonder where that photo was taken.
they both look great there.
their faces are just so happy.

i think Friday is gonna be a verrrryyy lonnnngggg dayyyyy.
i'm kinda prepared to only get a little bit of Mteam on friday.
just don't want to have to high hopes.