[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Star Stage... It would have been better if they still had Ratri Samosorn. LOL. I'm sure many has expressed this sentiment already.

Nevertheless, I will savor what I can get from the promotional shows they attend and from nm2...but honestly I don't have a lot of confidence that it will be worth the two years of waiting. MTEAM have to share the spotlight with too many characters so Sangkla and Praepailin's romance will most likely develop at a very slow pace since this is an action drama after all. I was skimming Thairath's summary and I can estimate that they've posted two episodes worth from the script already. Yet I could not find anything that will pull my interest. I don't want to judge early since the execution might give me a different feeling but I'd also rather maintain realistic expectations (or should I have no expectations at all and maybe be gifted with a surprise? LOL).

I also can't help but feel a little regretful that mteam also miss the opportunity to get a romantic lakorn. I read again that Chalida's schedule did not fit for Ton Ruk Rim Rua. This is one of the reasons that has made me think she does not care about her career as an actress as much as she did before or at least as much as I thought she did.

Totally random. But not counting PLR: THE NOVEL, the most viewed post on my blog is "Jealousy in Tawan Deard." 55555555555555555555555555555555

http://sunkissedara....in-tawan-deard/

P.S.

I think someone wanted to say P'Nok Chai is doing a great job as "producer" right. NM2 is being directed by P'Oui Nonzee Nimibutr. But KCR will be P'Nok Chai's first directing lakorn since...eons.

Kloset Design

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh my kami, is that really what this Nati is thinking and seeing? That pic of Mark, Mint, and Pope.... Ohhhhh P'Mark looks jealous giving Pope the cold stare while Mint is taking no notice and smiling at Pope and Pope smiles back, uneasy cuz he feels a cold glare at him lol! I love P'Pope!!! Nah I change my mind. P'Pope probably noticed her beauty and smiled a little when she did while P'Mark is giving him the stare that says, "Nuh uh you ain't touching my woman. She's mine, no one can have her." Or if not that then "You better not be smiling at her because you think she's beautiful." Or either that then just a plain "I'm jealous." Look.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
mark's jealous look is hilarious :coverlaf:
mark and saengla's personality seem to be really similar - bad mouthed but sincere/warm and so hilariously obvious when jealous ;.P

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes hahaah i did hear that the STARSTAGE NUER MEK 2 is going to air DECEMBER 16TH, 2012 @ 13:00pm which is also 1:00pm hahahaha can't wait to watch it..it seem so sweet. I think they both will be singing the Nuer Mek 2 love song "Born To Only Love You"

fun

Expired Sarnie
^I don't know who the designer is but it is just to fugly!!! I now hold grudges against collar dress with designs on them HAHAHA Yaya doesn't look bad in it but everyone else is just laughable. I think the pattern itself is ugly and unpleasing to my eyes.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I'm wondering if I should translate the 2nd chapter, summarize it or just don't do anything. I already did summarized the 2nd chapter but then I don't know what happened. I guess I forgot to press post.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^It's really up to you. I am grateful either way. I prefer not to know even though I pester people to translate haha.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I love her hair w/the slight wave thing! lol mark looks like he's giving pope the evil eyes...too bad her schedule doesn't fit ....her school is more important.she and margie is soo kute...i hope we hear more about her upcoming lakorn...i got dootv how to I wach it live? just click on ch3 symbol? so 1am that day in us time? any1 know?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Idk if he's promoting NM2 or promoting his love for his Nong 555 (; looking forward to all the shows

Chalida knows what's best for her. It would've been great if she took that role, tae Mai pen rai. I respect her decisions. Eheheh Fun I actually think the dresses and designs are cuteee ><

Oiiii I miss Chanawat duayyyyyyyyy !

nina07

sarNie Adult
I wonder why they didn't just go ahead and air it today? :scratchhead2: Since Rak Boon already ended yesterday anyways.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I think someone mentions that there's a football or something is on;therefore, it will air next friday,the 14th.

Lol that photo or screencaps of Mark giving Pope that dirty look.hahha... Too funny.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Idk if he's promoting NM2 or promoting his love for his Nong 555 (; looking forward to all the shows

Chalida knows what's best for her. It would've been great if she took that role, tae Mai pen rai. I respect her decisions. Eheheh Fun I actually think the dresses and designs are cuteee ><

Oiiii I miss Chanawat duayyyyyyyyy !
I think it's both promoting NM2 and promoting his love for his Nong hahah

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, u guys r just so hilarious. and it's fun coming on here to see all the comments about Mteam. I can't wait!!!