[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You, Mintwix,for the translation. ^^ I cannot wait to see this scene. Lol. 14th is on the Friday,and my class is cancel that day which mean I am totally going to watch episode 1 Live! :D Yay!!!!!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they can use your translation against Mteam by manipulating it w/editing...mmmm...thanks for sharing the awesome pix/translation...w/o u and the other on here I would have no idea what's going on..thanks every1!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
saengkla is so funny.. like his humor. he will be the fun one in this lakorn! praepalin is so serious..... but that balance them out! lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
so Mark and Chalida has their characters switched up hahah Sangkla has humor, straightforward, and a sharp mouth, while Praepailin is more of a deep thinker, serious, and calm, but also fierce hehe I have to say I love both of their characters, but loving Sangkla's more. However, although Praepailin is a serious one, I'm going to love her bad ass side as well hehe^^ MTeam <3 Can't wait, man :)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the swing pix, Mint getting all affectionate

gyugu

sarNie Egg
I was actually giddy and LOLed heartily at the thought of mteam acting out these scenes. It's always better read in Thai.

Sangkla and Praepailin's first encounter.

Daily news actually described these parts in more detail than Thairath.

http://www.dailynews...cle/1138/171155

Thanks for the translation. I can't wait watch it now... I love Praepailin, she's cool-headed and practical. Plus she is a beauty and succesful career woman,,, and so brave... I mean she works in forensic unit. I hope they'll flesh out the character excellently. I can't wait to see how she handle Sangkla. I can imagine Sangkla being temperamental in argument and Praepailin counter him with level-headed reasoning like a boss...LOL. Please..please NM2 be good.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It won't air until next week. I pinned it because the preceding lakorn has ended. I will move Raak Boon tomorrow.