[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@mintwix so they just edited your posts or they edited every posts if that related some content.....?
This is actually a good question that will allow me to explain something. LOL.

"Related to some content?".... Wouldn't that be related to MTEAM (but even more specifically it's usually content that is related to MTEAM's personal relationship)? Even for the post I made about another forum can be viewed as an mteam-centric post but some people were determined to interpret it differently and then accuse me of "hate."

"My posts..."? Aren't my posts usually ALWAYS mteam-centric? 55555 I rarely ever roam anywhere else besides mteam-centric or mteam-related threads... so maybe you didn't need to use the word "or" 555555 Because my posts = some related contented. Usually always. They are the same. 55555

But if it's every post related to "some content" and not just "my posts" then that would also have to include posts by other members besides myself. 5555 I cannot check for anyone else but for myself. For me, I usually always remember every word I type. LOL.

(By the way, people cannot possibly hate something they do not personally know. "Hate" is when you invest so much time and energy in something and someone you don't like. To ignore is indifference, not hate.)

Edit:

Actually, one tiny edit was neither related to mteam or other forums.....But...I think it is okay. Like I said, I don't think it will happen often.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe some late, but I also want post this mteam moment.....
I like mark's expression in these pic, we all know he look at who, his nong....
the expression is so different with mark's usually. I even want to use the word" pure"....555555

All mark's attention, in the side of the table.

his nong also ...

mteam in the way leave together,

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mintwix I did edit one of your post but it was definitely not that one. If you are interested in which one I edited, let me know.

Seeing these pictures on the computer screen makes it so much better oppose to my ipod or android phone.

And OMG made my morning. I swear you guys have sharp eyes. I didn't even know Mark and Mint kept turning their heads to each other during the calendar signing. Too cute.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Maybe some late, but I also want post this mteam moment.....
I like mark's expression in these pic, we all know he look at who, his nong....
the expression is so different with mark's usually. I even want to use the word" pure"....555555

[Photos]
"Their bodies may be separated from each other, but their hearts and mind are always together."

It suddenly make me think of this quote haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
:woot: :woot: :woot:

It kinda look like Mark is kissing Chalida.. LOL!!
I am really looking forward for their kissing scene here in NM2, but looks like Chalida is really conservative and doesn't want to give her first kiss away ..XD
JIMIEYOUSHI, can I reveal the truth on here? lol hahah You know, Chalida actually had secretly lost her first kiss since PLR. Watch the part where Mark did the CPR to her, and quickly pause on the part where he did the mouth to mouth.

you see, in this picture, Mark's hand didn't completely close the hole and was not replacing it on her lips. And if you look carefully at his lip is actually secretly attached with Chalida's lip. Although it's just a mouth to mouth, but it does count as a first kiss to her.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Omg I LOVED that scene!! Still do. Hmm... I never noticed that. Not to be perverted or anything but I can't help but wonder if he inserted his tongue or bite on her. For this Nati is sorry for thinking such a thing.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
thank for the screen shoot, I'm eyes not so sharp so I dunno...I know some actors put their thumb there as a barrier LOOOVE all those pix's that's being shared diff. watch up early n watch it live

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Fun, I am APPALLED. /jk

It is okay. I think it is better if I don't know (or find out on my own) because if you tell me I will most likely have the urge to go find the particular post and re-edit it back to its original form. 5555555

But no really, I think I can trust your judgment on this one so you don't have to tell me. I don't mind if some of my posts are edited if they can be interpreted as offensive to some people. However, if some comments are considered informative especially to mteam fans but then gets erased, I will most likely cause a ruckus. 55555

http://www.thairath..../AboveTheClouds

Thairath has started to upload chapters from the script of NM2. They've uploaded two chapters so far. Not much yet but I still can't help but a feel a little excited even though nothing romantic and spazzworthy happened yet. 55555 MTEAM's character and roles are just sooooooooo different from their previous ones. I'm a wee bit excited. Although Praepailin seems a tad bit fragile and mellow to me from some pictures, I think she will be quite a badass female with everyone. (Also attractive and wanted.) She basically also told Sangkla to STFU. 555555555555555555

From what I read, there is supposed to be an early scene where Sangkla is supposed to get Praepailin's signature and approval. But he did not pass the EQ test she conducted on him. LOL. Then they went up to the top of the building because there was a shooting. Reminds me of these pictures.

(By the way, people cannot possibly hate something they do not personally know. "Hate" is when you invest so much time and energy in something and someone you don't like. To ignore is indifference, not hate.)
I for to add "love" in addition to "hate" and "indifference."

Love is when you invest so much time and energy in something and someone you like ~~~~

Undeniable... I love/hate MTEAM.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Fun, I am APPALLED. /jk

It is okay. I think it is better if I don't know (or find out on my own) because if you tell me I will most likely have the urge to go find the particular post and re-edit it back to its original form. 5555555

But no really, I think I can trust your judgment on this one so you don't have to tell me. I don't mind if some of my posts are edited if they can be interpreted as offensive to some people. However, if some comments are considered informative especially to mteam fans but then gets erased, I will most likely cause a ruckus. 55555

http://www.thairath..../AboveTheClouds

Thairath has started to upload chapters from the script of NM2. They've uploaded two chapters so far. Not much yet but I still can't help but a feel a little excited even though nothing romantic and spazzworthy happened yet. 55555 MTEAM's character and roles are just sooooooooo different from their previous ones. I'm a wee bit excited. Although Praepailin seems a tad bit fragile and mellow to me from some pictures, I think she will be quite a badass female with everyone. (Also attractive and wanted.) She basically also told Sangkla to STFU. 555555555555555555

From what I read, there is supposed to be an early scene where Sangkla is supposed to get Praepailin's signature and approval. But he did not pass the EQ test she conducted on him. LOL. Then they went up to the top of the building because there was a shooting. Reminds me of these pictures.

I for to add "love" in addition to "hate" and "indifference."

Love is when you invest so much time and energy in something and someone you like ~~~~

Undeniable... I love/hate MTEAM.
Damn it! It's in Thai but thanks mint. I can read it phonetically? Is that even the word? You know if it's in Thai but spelt in English. Like narak.
Anyways I can't wait for the fight scenes that mint are in. Rebel!!