[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
:woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
i'm going crazy!!!!
i just screamed and mega sapzzed!
their emotions, their faces, their bodies...OOOOHHHHHMMMMYYYYYGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
i can't believe that any of the fans who went to watch made it out without getting diabetes...whan gernnnn...hehehe

that last pic! with him holding her chin, oh! words cannot describe! ...mega fangirl moment...LOL
and all the holding and hugging! oh to much body contact for one day. i'm going crazy.

the pic mark chose and the quote from the song.....AIYAH! he should have posted the next line..eheheheheh......."roaw jom pit...."i can't even finish the line i can't stop smilin and spazzing!

so wish i was there!
i don't even care if they weren't sitting next to each other if their show was this sweet. heheheheh.
I have a good feeling about this show!
wonder if the fans we're allowed to take any clips.
hope so.
we thirsty!

not to much longer till it airs and we're almost at 400 pages.

thank you so much for posting all the pics.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ :woot2:
they're just too cute
hugging tightly, blushing and now fixing hair - too couplelike, they can deny it however they want but in my eyes they're dating <3

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL MINT. i wouldn't expect any less from P'Yui...always the teaser and claiming Mark as her own...heheheh

the fixing hair pic makes me feel like 'there is only 2 of them in this world'..."lhok nee mee pieng rao 2 korn".

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL MINT. i wouldn't expect any less from P'Yui...always the teaser and claiming Mark as her own...heheheh

the fixing hair pic makes me feel like 'there is only 2 of them in this world'..."lhok nee mee pieng rao 2 korn".
Hippo, this is something that MMk has been discussing with me lately. LOL. It is like the law of being in love. No matter the circumstances and no matter how many people are around them - there will be a sort of unbreakable connection between the lovers -- like they're in a world of their own and no one else can enter it. In fact, isn't this theme often used in dramas and literature when it comes to love stories? 555 It's also related to M&M's theme song "intertwining hearts." Which reminds me, I still haven't translated that short fan account from Chalida's birthday. It's adorable. The FCs were actually surprised that Mark accompanied Mint when they blew the cake. For some reason, they didn't expect him. (Btw. Chalida was given three cakes that day - by the set of NM2, Chalida fans, and then M&M fans). Like we saw, he never left her side. They even complained that the two seemed to be so absorbed into each other as if no one else was there. M&M didn't pay enough attention to their fans. 5555 We also saw the group pic of mteam with their M&M FCs, right. The M&M fans were touched because they didn't think they would get the opportunity to get a group picture with both M&M. I think they're used to seeing either Parin or Chada separately.... I also still wonder why we rarely ever get video clips. Short ones once in a blue moon, but we never get lengthy fancams.

hippo

sarNie Adult
:heart: :heart: :spin: :spin: :spin: :drool: :drool: :wub: :wub: :ghehe: :ghehe:
all those emotions combined don't even explain the way i am reacting right now.
damn MINT you killin me! those pics!!!!
out of all my MTEAM years this has got to be the best pics i have ever seen.
they're cheeks are red from all the heat right???..ehehehehe
the hottness in that room! :spicy:

honestly i feel like those pics are better than a Kiss. i just feel like its more intimate and ggggrrrriiiiieeeedddddddd!!!!!
i actually don't like that dress she is wearing, but their faces and the pics totally distract me from it.

Parin ghod Chalida sa nan chiew!
ok ok cheuy laow wah pen 'pee nong gun'

i've always wondered why they rarely take any video's to.
bts are always great, especially Mteam bts. its what made me love them!
actually i'm more of a photo taking person rather than video too.

MINT, totally agree with you and MMK. :thumbup: , very true "unbreakable connection"....Love it!
whenever your free and feel like translating, i'm ready to read...LOL.
so nice of him to be by her side for all the cakes and gatherings.

i wonder what their reaction will be when they see those photo's.
i think anyone who saw those pics couldn't help but just smile. they're so cute!
I think i would be shy looking at those photo's if i were them.

when NM2 airs i will cherish every moment of the two, i may just cry with Chalida when she does, just coz!...LOL. and i'm not a crier...
if it does happen to air on the 9th i will be waiting to watch it live. otherwise the 14th it shall be. I will be watching it live every night...

to all the producers out there, don't lie to me and say you see no chemistry between these two!
i want another lakorn of them soon pleaseeeeeee. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
i love action lakorns, but the cast is so big and after seeing all those pics. i want a kook kik filled lakorn.

arrrghhhhh i'm so exciteddd!!!!!
just thinking of the day NM2 ends already makes me sad.

i sense some new mv's being produced soon... :wink:

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
:woot2: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :coolpix:
i can find words to explain how i feel now looking at the photos

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
ooiii bao wan keun laew!!! "I'm getting diabetes!!!" gosh... those pictures... gahh... I can't find words to describe how I feel right now...

@mintwix

I remember that fan account hahah jimieyoushi asked me to translate it. Yup, they really didn't about anyone around them whenever they interact with each other. They are so "unbreakable connection" hahah

You know what, I understand now why at the calendar signing day and also when they were on that stage, they weren't allowed to sit next to each other... Also didn't interact with each other on that calendar signing day.. because if they sit next to each other or if they interact with each other, they will forget about people around them hhaha just like what that fan accounts being said. They didn't even talk or interact with their fans in that short time being, and just kept on interacting and talking with each other hahahah

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
OMG!!!! THE PICS ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!!! LOVE MTEAM SO MUCH!!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!! <3 MTEAM FOR LIFE :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ouweeee looks like she's going to fall into his arm ! The last pic, P'Mak's face is priceless. He bites his lips when he's shy >< oiiii sexy mmaaaaak.
Btw. I had a dream about the pics Haahahah one was released and I was so shock to see M&M kissing on stage ! Greeeeeed ! But when I zoomed in the pic, Nong had placed her fingers between her lips and Maks lips lmao oiiii

Cr: mm_pantip

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G!!! These photos are so "O M G!" Lol. Love all these photos. Mark sure is taking advantage.hahha.. Cute. ^^ Thanks for the photos.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
OMFG, I swear if he leaned in any closer, I would've just done died from happiness and gone to MTEAM Heaven. Goodness....we are getting spoiled from the little interactions between the two.

Yes! Lol, I'm loving the pictures though. Her huge smile and her blushing...:3 They way they look at eachother..more specifically the way HE looks at her...dies.

He is like teasing us. LOVE IT! Now after Neua Mek 2, I want a lakorn with the two of them that will involve a real kiss. Lols,, greedy me.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
u know me!!! everythings!!!

Tee Hee ~~~
yes,MINT, I know you, but not everything 55555. We have not met, so I do not know your face and body. mteam know each other more than us. I was too direct? :yuck: they are just toooooooooooooo obvious. I need to thank mark, his flushed cheeks, 5555, you also know me, my guess it seems that once again been confirmed....... :beer: