[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

MiniLily

sarNie Hatchling
thats what i thought but we have to wait and see
credits to kimmy station
unfortunately mteam didnt sign the calender together
Aww.. Ann and Kim jack Chalida seat.. Lol j/k. Was it Mark who introduces Chalida ? It sound like him then the host guy repeat after him..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha Yeah! Mark knows his girl. He ain't gonna let them leave her out. LOL
Oh Mark. Today he gets a gold star for making sure that they know she's there also. Haha.
I'm sad that they didn't get to sit together and sign the calendars together but it's okay. I know they at least got plenty of chances to talk. :) Well, hopefully.
Anyways, yeah. Poor Mint. She looks so lonely at the end. ):

And yes, Mark's hair was like..Whoa. Haha Still attractive. ;) lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I watched the bts and I wonder where margie, taew and boy were. Chalida seemed lonely being pushed to the very end. Me no likey!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahaahahah I knew MK were going to sit next to each other lol the media is trying to promote them as the next kookwan so why not 555 and plus p'anne was there too so they def have to sit next to each other no biggie.
Comparing to last year, Nong was having much more fun with p'great and p'alex ;p

Haahahahahah oiiiii p'mak gets brownie points ahhhhhhhh the guy had already announced mints name but it seems that it didn't meet Maks liking ;p he had to clearly repeat her name aloud WOW ;)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Haha Yeah! Mark knows his girl. He ain't gonna let them leave her out. LOL
Oh Mark. Today he gets a gold star for making sure that they know she's there also. Haha.
I'm sad that they didn't get to sit together and sign the calendars together but it's okay. I know they at least got plenty of chances to talk. :) Well, hopefully.
Anyways, yeah. Poor Mint. She looks so lonely at the end. ):

And yes, Mark's hair was like..Whoa. Haha Still attractive. ;) lol
I'm pretty sure, in backstage, they had plenty of time talking with each other, of course hahah

They should've let Chalida sit between Kim and James, instead of sitting all the way at the end. She looks so lonely back there. And yup, how could Mark let the host leave his girl out hahaha so he have to call her name out loud hahah

But yeah, I knew the staffs will be arranging their seats like this. Because the channel is promoting Markim as a new "Koo Kwan", but having Mint sitting by herself all the way at the end, next to p'Top like that, is kind of unfair. And as for Yadech, someone who had said this before, is right, that these two will be sitting next to each other for sure hahahahah

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
JIMIEYOUSHI, I know you have yet another reason to praise Mark. 555555 Like you said as well, although there is so much bitterness, they also have sweet and touching moments for us to remember and appreciate. Such a small gesture but far from superficial.

Chalida also knows her man best. As she said, he is considerate and thoughtful. So although MTEAM did not sit next to each other, they always give us a reason to spazz. 555 I love how people are talking about this little moment too.. M&M forever.

Comment from youtube (similar to what you have always been saying: "their hearts are close.")

5:22 - 5:28 เหลืออีกคนนะครับน้องมิ้นต์ครับ
&shy;ผม น้องมิ้นต์ น้องมิ้นต์ แอร้ยยย >< ตัวอยู่ไกลแต่ใจถึงกัน m&m forever &hearts;

5:22 - 5:28 One more person krub. Nong Mint krub.
I. Nong Mint. Nong Mint. Araiiiiiii. ><. Their bodies are far apart but their
hearts reach each other. m&m forever <3.

Mark's hand. LOL.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
4 Hua Jai girls are too cute. ^_^ CHalida and YAYa look like little girls.

Mark's hair is crazy! So long... need haircut.

James is cuuuuuuuuuuuute.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
JIMIEYOUSHI, I know you have yet another reason to praise Mark. 555555 Like you said as well, although there is so much bitterness, they also have sweet and touching moments for us to remember and appreciate. Such a small gesture but far from superficial.

Chalida also knows her man best. As she said, he is considerate and thoughtful. So although MTEAM did not sit next to each other, they always give us a reason to spazz. 555 I love how people are talking about this little moment too.. M&M forever.

Comment from youtube (similar to what you have always been saying: "their hearts are close.")

5:22 - 5:28 เหลืออีกคนนะครับน้องมิ้นต์ครับ
&shy;ผม น้องมิ้นต์ น้องมิ้นต์ แอร้ยยย >< ตัวอยู่ไกลแต่ใจถึงกัน m&m forever &hearts;

5:22 - 5:28 One more person krub. Nong Mint krub.
I. Nong Mint. Nong Mint. Araiiiiiii. ><. Their bodies are far apart but their
hearts reach each other. m&m forever <3.

Mark's hand. LOL.
I don't want to praise mark about this moment. I don't even think surpries. Maybe mark has always been like so,he never let us down. If he does not do like this, maybe I will feel strange.555. his girl must he care.

I want to give praise to mark about this moment. he applauded for james ma when the host introduced james ma. I saw a man's mind. real man. compared to mark, james ma and that guy who next chalida let me don't feel well, they are just show out so much cold to chalida. especially james ma's expression, when mark cried his nong mint name..... if you notice, you will know what I mean....

about these girl's call, why do I feel some of the guilt in someone....and then, she go ahead to make show for fans.to show how close she with mark. so, I know that.....555

all of this,really like a show, about true and false. but no doubt, mteam must the most sincere, they use their heart care about each other.

all the jealousy, ignore, injustice, hypocrisy, just make their love, more obvious, more valuable, more real. that all why we love them so much. just for their sincere,for their really.

MINT, I really like chalida's expression. sweet , happy with a little shy, when mark hand her behind margie.sweet , happy, with a little shy, so much care, sweet and helpless with they are. they can only quietly to comfort each other.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't want to praise mark about this moment. I don't even think surpries. Maybe mark has always been like so,he never let us down. If he does not do like this, maybe I will feel strange.555. his girl must he care.
But if not a single person had mentioned it, you might need to vocally praise him. 5555 This time, it is too obvious and so many people have appreciated Mark for this.

But I understand. I was just acting as a PR. 55555

I want to give praise to mark about this moment. he applauded for james ma when the host introduced james ma. I saw a man's mind. real man. compared to mark,  james ma and that guy who next chalida let me don't feel well, they are just show out so much cold to chalida.  especially james ma's expression, when mark cried  his nong mint name..... if you notice, you will know what I mean....

about these girl's call, why do I feel some of the guilt in someone....and then, she go ahead to make show  for fans.to show how close she with mark. so, I know that.....555
LOL. Sasuga ne.

I know both the "cold" and "guilt." But should the misconception be shattered now? I kid (you not). Perhaps some things are better left unknown and misunderstood.

all of this,really like a show, about  true and false. but no doubt, mteam must  the most sincere, they use their heart care about each other.

all the jealousy, ignore, injustice, hypocrisy, just make their love, more obvious, more valuable, more real. that all why we love them so much. just for their sincere,for their really.

MINT, I really like chalida's  expression. sweet , happy with a little shy, when mark hand her behind margie.sweet , happy, with a little shy,  so much care, sweet and  helpless with they are. they can only quietly to comfort each other.
Maybe it won't be enough this time...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

I want to give praise to mark about this moment. he applauded for james ma when the host introduced james ma. I saw a man's mind. real man. compared to mark, james ma and that guy who next chalida let me don't feel well, they are just show out so much cold to chalida. especially james ma's expression, when mark cried his nong mint name..... if you notice, you will know what I mean....

about these girl's call, why do I feel some of the guilt in someone....and then, she go ahead to make show for fans.to show how close she with mark. so, I know that.....555

all of this,really like a show, about true and false. but no doubt, mteam must the most sincere, they use their heart care about each other.

MINT, I really like chalida's expression. sweet , happy with a little shy, when mark hand her behind margie.sweet , happy, with a little shy, so much care, sweet and helpless with they are. they can only quietly to comfort each other.
I know who's that "someone" you're talking about hahah I also see the same thing lol

I also want to praise Mark for encouraging support and applaud when the reporter introduced SJ lakorn, and James Ma. That is what I call a "real man", like you said hahah I also see and feel that James and p'Top are showing off being quite cold to Chalida as well, and they didn't even talk to her, to keep her entertained but made her feel left out instead. However, I did saw a little snippet of Kim was calling Chalida over to sit next to her though :)

With all of the things you said, being involved, just makes MTeam come out being more tighter, stronger, and sincere with each other. They are more real than we thought hahah This is why we never can abandon this ship, and this is also one of the most important why, they gain so much supports from real fans and new fans, friends, and family <3

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You guys forget not to quote so many pics!!!

(Not my job. LOL~~~~~ :p)

I just wanted to clarify that the other guy is not Top. I think this is at least the second time someone called him Top. His name is Pop something. I forget. I believe he is playing as Peingkwan's half-brother in KCR. The one who was in the calendar shoots with Chalida, Alex, Pope, and Mew. He was an evening lakorn pra aek with Mew Laknara.

The real Top is so much cooler. :heart:

Reactions: fun