[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahaha I love it when these two have many people by their sides, trying to help them.

Especially the quote above, "REAL EYES. REALIZE. REAL LIES." and don't believe what you hear. I know this hint hahaha Thanks for posting this up :)
P'Mak has hot news ATM with girls lol def can relate that to the quote Dom posted.

MTEAM are just too cute. Loving the pic Nong posted of them. Instead picking a ready picture, she chose to post one where they're both not ready awwww

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Might be double post but I can't get enough of these two..

Guess who standing in front of Chalida?
Oii Dom is a teaser too Haahahah he knows how to make our hearts flutter duay ah ☺

Nong looks absolutely stunning ! Reminds me of the pic where the 4HJHKK men were dancing infront of the gals. And the girls were loling ! What was p'mak doing lol!?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Dom also post this picture, and what I found interesting...

Chalida was the first person commenting and then Mark replies back to Chalida.

mint_chalida: bhong, bhong, bhong @msplengpanich @domenicii @mark_prin
mark_prin: bang what @mint_chalida
mint_chalida: you didn't invite me @msplengpanich @mark_prin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^What I found interesting is that, when Chalida said that, it made me feel like MTeam really hang out with each other outside often. Hahahaha

PS. "bhong, bhong, bhong" is what Thai people do when they are disheartening by an incident or someone. She was upset that these three didn't invite her.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^indeed interesting. Lol she wrote bang bang bang ? How funny !

Thanks for sharing na (;

Did P'miang and p'mak ever find Ngae Tsai!? T_T I always see only one dog now

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^indeed interesting. Lol she wrote bang bang bang ? How funny !

Thanks for sharing na (;

Did P'miang and p'mak ever find Ngae Tsai!? T_T I always see only one dog now
sadly no, they didn't find Ngae Sai :(

They've been prepared to hold on a long time ago, because they already know that it won't come back.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mark should really tired, so when he can in chalida side, he would relax, looked tired
chalida really happy
you know, this picture, Mark wasn't ready yet hahahaha

I saw his comment, he said, "Hey!! Let me choose the picture, can I? ..only choose the one that yourself looking good luey na mint_chalida"

hahahahah it was funny hahah Mark wasn't prepared yet and Chalida was looking good all by herself hahahaha

hippo

sarNie Adult
its actually "bhong bhong bhong!"....its a thing the Thai's do when they are not happy 'noi jai' (disheartened) by an incident or someone. they do it by putting their thumb up and saying it.
So she was upset with the three for not inviting her

Their relationship is supper cute.
her relationship with all her friends and family are cute. I love it.

I'm loving her outfit for the filming of tee tai krua.
hopefully it will air soon.
can't wait!
so many shows wooohoo!!!
maybe tonight show too.
right now i don't care much about the show, just hope to see more of them onscreen, especially Chalida. Kit teng teeee soootttt

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
its actually "bhong bhong bhong!"....its a thing the Thai's do when they are not happy 'noi jai' (disheartened) by an incident or someone. they do it by putting their thumb up and saying it.
So she was upset with the three for not inviting her

Their relationship is supper cute.
her relationship with all her friends and family are cute. I love it.

I'm loving her outfit for the filming of tee tai krua.
hopefully it will air soon.
can't wait!
so many shows wooohoo!!!
maybe tonight show too.
right now i don't care much about the show, just hope to see more of them onscreen, especially Chalida. Kit teng teeee soootttt
Yeah I knew that hahah

Yup, their relationship is really cute hahah

I want to see them on Tonight Show as well. I like the host of that show too hahah that guy is funny and entertaining haha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

I saw his comment, he said, "Hey!! Let me choose the picture, can I? ..only choose the one that yourself looking good luey na mint_chalida"

hahahahah it was funny hahah Mark wasn't prepared yet and Chalida was looking good all by herself hahahaha

Thank you for your translation and share:)

I can only sigh, how strong controlling and possessive mark for his girl! so, before, chalida pose every mteam pic all from he chose? 55555 but indeed, in mark's IG, every mteam pic he really chose very good! I love he spend so much mind for her
:dance3:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Dom also post this picture, and what I found interesting...

Chalida was the first person commenting and then Mark replies back to Chalida.

mint_chalida: bhong, bhong, bhong @msplengpanich @domenicii @mark_prin
mark_prin: bang what @mint_chalida
mint_chalida: you didn't invite me @msplengpanich @mark_prin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^What I found interesting is that, when Chalida said that, it made me feel like MTeam really hang out with each other outside often. Hahahaha

PS. "bhong, bhong, bhong" is what Thai people do when they are disheartening by an incident or someone. She was upset that these three didn't invite her.
yes,they must hang out with each other often. you know, dating not can only in public, it is entertainment habits. B)

chalida really cute, bhong bhong bhong~~~~I like. thank you MMGJ~~~~

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Thank you for your translation and share:)

I can only sigh, how strong controlling and possessive mark for his girl! so, before, chalida pose every mteam pic all from he chose? 55555 but indeed, in mark's IG, every mteam pic he really chose very good! I love he spend so much mind for her
:dance3:
My translation would be slightly differently but realize it has a big impact on interpretations and perspectives:

"Hey!! Can't you be more selective/picky with the pictures... You choose the one where only you look good." // Ni!! Leuk roop noi muy. Aow tua eng do dee kon diew lei na."

But I know what you mean, JIMIEYOUSHIE-- in pointing out certain characteristics in Mark's nature and habits when it comes to his love. 555555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
My translation would be slightly differently but realize it has a big impact on interpretations and perspectives:

"Hey!! Can't you be more selective/picky with the pictures... You choose the one where only you look good." // Ni!! Leuk roop noi muy. Aow tua eng do dee kon diew lei na."

But I know what you mean, JIMIEYOUSHIE-- in pointing out certain characteristics in Mark's nature and habits when it comes to his love. 555555
Thanks for correcting it for me hahaha