[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
A few mteamers may remember these IGs from last year. Around Nov-December last year, Mark and his sister went to Chiangmai and spent time with their parents. I think Mark's sister has always wanted Chalida to visit their home. LOL. She still looks forward to it even now.

Winter 2011

Mint: I want to eat.
Miang: Come and play. I will bring you to eat. :D

Winter 2012

Miang: You, did you go to Chiangmai?
Mint: That's right jao (Chiangmai dialect). Miss you so much @zontine.
Miang: We are never ready at the same time!! Always missing/passing each other here and there!

P'Miang is still eager to spend time with Chalida in Chiangmai. :dance3: Narak dee.
Family support is the most important and most significant sign for prapaenee kaung Thai (Thai's culture), right Mint? :)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
A few mteamers may remember these IGs from last year. Around Nov-December last year, Mark and his sister went to Chiangmai and spent time with their parents. I think Mark's sister has always wanted Chalida to visit their home. LOL. She still looks forward to it even now.

Winter 2011

Mint: I want to eat.
Miang: Come and play. I will bring you to eat. :D

Winter 2012

Miang: You, did you go to Chiangmai?
Mint: That's right jao (Chiangmai dialect). Miss you so much @zontine.
Miang: We are never ready at the same time!! Always missing/passing each other here and there!

P'Miang is still eager to spend time with Chalida in Chiangmai. :dance3: Narak dee.
miang with chalida have very good relations. they have a lot to get along establishment of such a relationship. ^_^

I also remember a few days ago, chalida's mom comments on some fans IG, is miang's pic. praise miang so narak.

anyway I like you share this, mint! :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
miang with chalida have very good relations. they have a lot to get along establishment of such a relationship. ^_^

I also remember a few days ago, chalida's mom comments on some fans IG, is miang's pic. praise miang so narak.

anyway I like you share this, mint! :)
and they also share many similarities haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Off-topic, but I was just reading a list of the scriptwriters for the SJ series and their work history at ChalidaClub. The scriptwriter who is doing Khun Chai Ronnapi's part has written Buang, Tard Rak, Taweepope, and Qi Pao.

Chalida's upcoming schedule reported by Som_Maphrang:

Nov. 26 - Record filming for Tee Tai Krua (Chalida's first time on the show, right?)
Nov. 27 - Fashion walk at Patinya
Nov. 29 - Film Ronnapi
Nov. 30 - Autographs for Ch.3 calendar 10-12 pm

Dec. 1 - Attends The Mall Bangkok World Watch with Boy Pakorn. 3-5pm.

Chalida's youngest brother, Mailoo, he did all of these things, is completely private reason. not just for encourage fans. I remember, when mmchinesefanclub post a pic to thank him follow. chalida felt so surprise, she didn't know his brother did this. So I suspect, maybe, mailoo follow mark and then unfollow him, just because someone let him did. they always want to kept a low profile.
He is too adorable. I found he actually not only followed M&M fanbases but also individual members who are big fans of mteam. I think if they didn't need to keep such a low profile, they would express more admiration and love for one another -- within and between the two families.

Like someone had said earlier:

"If these two weren't celebrities, they would really love each other (be more open and expressive) - it'd be something worth watching."

Lol I wonder if P'Mark's mom would ever negotiate with P'Mint's mom and set them up lol! I think too much. :)
I think even if the mothers weren't supportive, these mischievous rebels will find their ways. They are stubborn and determined. 55555 Love also makes them stronger.

Family support is the most important and most significant sign for prapaenee kaung Thai (Thai's culture), right Mint? :)
Yup. It is custom and tradition. But I think it is not applicable only to Thais. No matter the nationality, family support is always a blessing. Both M&M are so poor yet so blessed. 5555

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Off-topic, but I was just reading a list of the scriptwriters for the SJ series and their work history at ChalidaClub. The scriptwriter who is doing Khun Chai Ronnapi's part has written Buang, Tard Rak, Taweepope, and Qi Pao.

Nov. 26 - Record filming for Tee Tai Krua (Chalida's first time on the show, right?)
Nov. 29 - Film Ronnapi

He is too adorable. I found he actually not only followed M&M fanbases but also individual members who are big fans of mteam. I think if they didn't need to keep such a low profile, they would express more admiration and love for one another -- within and between the two families.

"If these two weren't celebrities, they would really love each other (be more open and expressive) - it'd be something worth watching."

I think even if the mothers weren't supportive, these mischievous rebels will find their ways. They are stubborn and determined. 55555 Love also makes them stronger.

Yup. It is custom and tradition. But I think it is not applicable only to Thais. No matter the nationality, family support is always a blessing. Both M&M are so poor yet so blessed. 5555
so that means, tomorrow, she's filming Tee Tai Krua, for the first time. Yup, that's right Mint, it's her first time on that show.

True, true lol hahah even if the mothers weren't supportive, they will still get their own ways hahah

I agree, they are poor yet so blessed hahah although it's not known openly and publicly like, not mentioning names, but this couple also played with these two in 4hjhkk.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

chalida record this show only herself? not all nm2 set?

In fact, the meant should be: Even they are celebrities, they also would really love each other. Love can not be controlled and hidden,right? hahaha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I agree, they are poor yet so blessed hahah although it's not known openly and publicly like, not mentioning names, but this couple also played with these two in 4hjhkk.
M&M are the real precious gems I'm not yet ready to share with the whole world. ^_~

chalida record this show only herself? not all nm2 set?
I have no idea. In fact, a bit OT, but Som_Maphrang had also said Chalida was supposed to be on that "Spend overnight with Superstar" show since its early episodes, tape 2 or 3, but her schedule did not fit.

In fact, the meant should be: Even they are celebrities, they also would really love each other. Love can not be controlled and hidden,right? hahaha.
HAHAHAHA. Something like that. I find it rather flattering that the person who made the comment wasn't a fangirl but seemed like a neutral male observer. Not to be sexist or anything. 55555 Like we said, perhaps sober men outnumber those with closed minds. But sometimes ignorance can be a great source of courage for the foolish and people forget it is the quiet voice that speaks the truth and not the loud ones. Maybe the volume is not so important...it just depends...

Without any bias or prejudice, the love is just too obvious.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg yes 19 days yes.....hehehehehehehehehehehe going with boy oakorn they look like a cute couple right

fun

Expired Sarnie
If that is the case, I am a bit worry about KCR. i stop watching qi pao, disappointed in taweepope, and tard ruk.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
OFF TOPIC:

Do you guys have pictures of Mint C. on CH3's 2010 Calendar? I already googled it but haven't found any.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

Nov. 29 - Film Ronnapi

Ngaww Mint Is So Busy
If Mark Was Attendin the Event On December Theres A Chance The P'Boy Will Tease Them..hehhe
its cute seeing mark blush
18 Days To Go

hippo

sarNie Adult
Yay! Chalida will be on the tai krua. =)))). hrmmm I wonder if it will only be here or the NM2 cast, i hoping its only her, then another one of the NM2 cast...ehehehhe.
i hope she goes on the 'overnight with superstar show' too.
the more of chalida the better.

She is looking hot and gorgeous in the IN magazine.
Boy commented on her ig that he read it at the store...LOL..

i don't have pics of her from the ch3 calendar but here is a pretty recent clip of behind the scenes filming.
Now i wanna see her with all the pra eaks.
Can't wait to find out who her next one will be.

Credit to Windlight2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC69xfPu8mM

keep the countdown going!
it makes it even more exciting. I can't wait!
I'm on holiday's so i'm more than ready for NM2 and the M&M lakorn. will be getting the :popcorn: ready.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yay! Chalida will be on the tai krua. =)))). hrmmm I wonder if it will only be here or the NM2 cast, i hoping its only her, then another one of the NM2 cast...ehehehhe.
i hope she goes on the 'overnight with superstar show' too.
the more of chalida the better.

She is looking hot and gorgeous in the IN magazine.
Boy commented on her ig that he read it at the store...LOL..

i don't have pics of her from the ch3 calendar but here is a pretty recent clip of behind the scenes filming.
Now i wanna see her with all the pra eaks.
Can't wait to find out who her next one will be.

Credit to Windlight2010

keep the countdown going!
it makes it even more exciting. I can't wait!
I'm on holiday's so i'm more than ready for NM2 and the M&M lakorn. will be getting the :popcorn: ready.
True, I also miss seeing her onscreen as well :) But until it will on air again...sigh* but oh well hehe^^

I went on prinfanclub forum, he didn't have a schedule for Tee Tai Krua, so I don't think he will be going. And for other NM2 casts, I'm not sure hahah I don't know their forums or sites. But I think it's by herself though.

I also hope to see her on One Night with Sup'tar show also. I like that show. It makes a good connections between a fan or fans with their idol :)