[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, off-topic, I just want to ask does anyone of you guys know who is Chalida personal manager? Or is she being taking care of by her mom?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida's manager is gunaree9 on IG and Twitter. Sometimes her mom accompanies her and then sometimes her aunt does.

55555555555555 :thumbsup:

but I heard that someone who work in ch3 said, no one can escape if you stare his eyes......

He also had so many tricks, special angle, method. also have like his nong said: too considerate....so I believe that 555
HAHAHA.

P'Aof Pongpat said the same precise thing na.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Chalida's manager is gunaree9 on IG and Twitter. Sometimes her mom accompanies her and then sometimes her aunt does.

HAHAHA.

P'Aof Pongpat said the same precise thing na.
I remember that haha I read the interview haha everyone else said he has a player sense, but p'Aof Pongpat was the only one who said he's not, but don't stare or look in his eyes or else you will not be able to escape haha it was quite funny hahaha

And about gunaree9, no wonder I always see her with Chalida, so she's her manager nee eng. thanks :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Princhalida or prinfanclub (can't remember) announced on IG that NM2 will air on the 9th December! Wooooohooooooooo!!! It's time to starting counting down the days! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!..... LOL.
Not much longer girls.
It's our time!! Woot woot! Lol

Chalida is looking mighty sexy!!! I love how they changed her look.

Down for 2 days :(
Will miss all the spazzing and updates
Thank You for the updates.Yay.It's almost here. ^^

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
<3 MTEAM!!!! SO EXCITED FOR THEIR LAKORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!! Mak is HANDSOME and Mint is so BEAUTIFUL!! I love them. CAN'T WAIT FOR NUER MEK 2 :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!!!!! :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Same i hope they have anogher drama gogether after there new ones there.filimng now. but not thinking so caise i think the ch3 managment will enkoy the new couple of mint and james so i have hopes that shes gonna do anogher drama with him again (james) after khun chai rannapee. i really want her to do drama with ken P and nadech and mario and and mark [TeeHee]

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :)

Yay! Nuer Mek 2 is getting near, woo! can't wait hehe^^

And I love all the pictures posted above! So sweet, cute, and real haha They hold each other's hands so tight, if ya'll noticed haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
kekekek...
im gonna miss mteam once nuer mek finishes
i wish they reunite after this but not too many times
Yeah, it will take a while until they reunite again, after NM2. But I'm sure it will worth a wait like the past :) you see the progress, right haha