[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

cecilia

Staff member
@JIMIEYOUSHI

about “double standards”, we are only mentioned in general terms. no special, not just said to you or someone.you think too much. no fanwar. maybe you don't know, although you say you are mteam fans,but all of really mteam fans are very tired. mteam fans not like yadech fans or other fans...we are no effort to argue with anyone. We are only interested in mteam, in mteam's lakorn, so we just want to see anything about them in this thread.
Sorry .. just have to butt in ...

quote of the day:

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. " ~Buddha

My point is .. DON'T LET YOUR STANDARD DICTATES those around you to LEAD A BLIND LIFE .. don't jump so fast to call out other people if you don't understand what they're saying. Remarks, comments, criticisms are welcome as long as they are logically composed with no harm. These analyses are welcome in any topic related to that particular artist/etc therefore telling other ppl to leave the thread simply b/c you disagree with them just show how much of a person you are [in double standard term]. I feel this whole situation could have been prevented if only if we agree to disagree in a peaceful manner.

Ah, don't know if anyone is reading this post .. but i'd like to say to everyone here (not just in this thread - anyone who come across this post) that PLEASE AVOID GENERALIZING CERTAIN GROUP OF FANS AS A WHOLE B/C each one of have different missions to maintain and different of love to show. Our goal is to not create trouble unless trouble look for us then yes, we'll fight with our might lmao. (of course, with facts -- not assumptions). Anyhow, i'd like suggest the idea of using and dissecting the word ALL into 'SOME' when describing fan of so and so (b/c if you don't - i will take it that you meant me as well).

anyway, each person has different understanding.but for me, If I do not have that intention, I do not worry about being misunderstood. if I did not do something, I would not worry about other people are talking about something is to say I am. If I really like something, I will not lose interest just because some others people say sth.
I don't mean to pick on you (single you out) but you're confusing me on your last statement .. as far as i understood you said you will not change your mind if you really like them .. and no matter what other people say you will stick to your thinking .. so if you stay true to this then you wouldn't be bother so much to single out Dal's comment to tell her that she posted in the wrong thread when she stated positive things about Mark and his other pair. I think if i'm in your shoe .. and believe in what you believe .. i wouldn't even make this statement negative .. even if i don't like so and so and only want to see him with so and so.

Anyway, i'm not here to pick a fight .. i'm just here to stated what i've observed after going through numerous of pages here (In case ppl ask why i'm here ... it's b/c i've received COMPLAINS from numerous of members to review this topic matter). If i offend anyone, i didn't meant it. If you need clarification - please ask me. I'd be more than happy to clarify it to the best of my knowledge

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I will have to apologize to mteamers. I am not here to spazz at the moment.

JIMIEYOUSHI, this won’t take much time from me so otherwise I will also ignore.

Sorry .. just have to butt in ...
You're addressing JIMIEYOUSHI, so I would have to apologize for butting in as well.

quote of the day:

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it. " ~Buddha

My point is .. DON'T LET YOUR STANDARD DICTATES those around you to LEAD A BLIND LIFE .. don't jump so fast to call out other people if you don't understand what they're saying. Remarks, comments, criticisms are welcome as long as they are logically composed with no harm. These analyses are welcome in any topic related to that particular artist/etc therefore telling other ppl to leave the thread simply b/c you disagree with them just show how much of a person you are [in double standard term]. I feel this whole situation could have been prevented if only if we agree to disagree in a peaceful manner.

Ah, don't know if anyone is reading this post .. but i'd like to say to everyone here (not just in this thread - anyone who come across this post) that PLEASE AVOID GENERALIZING CERTAIN GROUP OF FANS AS A WHOLE B/C each one of have different missions to maintain and different of love to show. Our goal is to not create trouble unless trouble look for us then yes, we'll fight with our might lmao. (of course, with facts -- not assumptions). Anyhow, i'd like suggest the idea of using and dissecting the word ALL into 'SOME' when describing fan of so and so (b/c if you don't - i will take it that you meant me as well).
I will call this what it is. The majority of these texts aren’t assertions or arguments so I can’t refute them. In a way, I will be blunt, they are like sermons. So I cannot even counter them with logic. They are standards or morals you just to want to share with people here. You have the right to voice your opinions but I don’t think many people appreciate being lectured or preached. So many ambiguous words too. If you want to get a point across, I think in this case: “less is more.” I will wager that many people are confused why you should even feel the need to come in here with such huge walls of texts.

I don't mean to pick on you (single you out) but you're confusing me on your last statement .. as far as i understood you said you will not change your mind if you really like them .. and no matter what other people say you will stick to your thinking ..
I cannot find the logical connection between the above quote and the below quote even though it was composed in the same paragraph.

so if you stay true to this then you wouldn't be bother so much to single out Dal's comment to tell her that she posted in the wrong thread when she stated positive things about Mark and his other pair. I think if i'm in your shoe .. and believe in what you believe .. i wouldn't even make this statement negative .. even if i don't like so and so and only want to see him with so and so.
But whatever the case, I shouldn't need to refute them since you drastically misquoted and misinterpreted Jimieyoushi's comments. Look at her words again, specifically she said: “I will not lose interest.” She did not say she will “stick to her way of thinking.”

I will explain to you what JIMIEYOUSHI meant anyway because it seems you have blown her comments way out of proportion. (Pardon me JIMIEYOUSHI for speaking on your behalf, but I believe my interpretation of your comments is more accurate than lurkers who made “reports” about you.)

When JIMIEYOUSHI told Dal “If I really like something, I will not lose interest just because some others people say sth,” she is saying if Dal was really, truly, sincerely interested in joining our spazzes and discussions, Dal would not say goodbye to this thread just because we’ve had a dispute or more accurately misunderstanding.

These analyses are welcome in any topic related to that particular artist/etc therefore telling other ppl to leave the thread simply b/c you disagree with them
Who told who to leave? Where is your evidence? It is not in my place to say this, but I will not allow you to throw empty accusations. I dare you or anyone to go dig up any of the comments in this thread. You will not find a single person telling someone to leave. I think you spoke of "assumptions" somewhere in your texts right?

I will confidently say: YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT ASSUMPTIONS.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Can't Can't Can't wait for the video!! ^_^ I hope someone will sub this.( Since i can't understand thai) LOL! Although just by seeing them together, it already makes my day complete! :kiss2:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
@ceceilia

I think i know what you are refering to....she said that the subject of markim is not warrant in this thread....she did not tell someone to leave...I think she said she tired of the fighting and battling and she loves mteam. I been scold by yaya fan for posting about mteam @ TD thread even though it was refer to Mint C. and she was in the drama....another issue happen in markim thread of a picture of mark w/mint on his b-day that was an issue...and taken down because it wasn't markim though it about mark

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Mark is actually quite tall, huh? Everytime I look at him, I think he's not that tall and think that Chalida is quite tall because she has such long looking legs and arms but seeing that see has to wear super tall heels just to almost match up to Mark's height is suprising.

Anyways with that aside, I can't wait the lakorn to hurry and primere, we've all been so patient despite the lack of promotions. I hope it does well!!! :)

cecilia

Staff member
I will call this what it is. The majority of these texts aren’t assertions or arguments so I can’t refute them. In a way, I will be blunt, they are like sermons. So I cannot even counter them with logic. They are standards or morals you just to want to share with people here. You have the right to voice your opinions but I don’t think many people appreciate being lectured or preached. So many ambiguous words too. If you want to get a point across, I think in this case: “less is more.” I will wager that many people are confused why you should even feel the need to come in here with such huge walls of texts.
You misunderstood me .. i understand i might have preach too much .. but that doesn't mean everyone should listen to it .. i'm bringing in things to share and try to have people look at things in different ways before jumping in conclusion. These days, i see so many fans stepping over each other toe .. some are okay and can be ignore but some just can't and for situation like this .. i couldn't help but preach once more b/c people like to jump in quickly and push other away without knowing the consequences of what will happen next.

To those who are confuses -- don't forget that aside from being a member and fan .. i'm also a mod here. I feel i have the right to watch over things that are run wrong here .. therefore i'm entitled to do what i feel is best for this forum. I know people will question that i don't do this and that but that's b/c i dont' have all the time to go through every thread in here and monitor them. I only go to topic when i received complains and try to get myself involved as much as i can and handle them in the best way that i can.

But whatever the case, I shouldn't need to refute them since you drastically misquoted and misinterpreted Jimieyoushi's comments. Look at her words again, specifically she said: “I will not lose interest.” She did not say she will “stick to her way of thinking.”

I will explain to you what JIMIEYOUSHI meant anyway because it seems you have blown her comments way out of proportion. (Pardon me JIMIEYOUSHI for speaking on your behalf, but I believe my interpretation of your comments is more accurate than lurkers who made “reports” about you.)

When JIMIEYOUSHI told Dal “If I really like something, I will not lose interest just because some others people say sth,” she is saying if Dal was really, truly, sincerely interested in joining our spazzes and discussions, Dal would not say goodbye to this thread just because we’ve had a dispute or more accurately misunderstanding.

Who told who to leave? Where is your evidence? It is not in my place to say this, but I will not allow you to throw empty accusations. I dare you or anyone to go dig up any of the comments in this thread. You will not find a single person telling someone to leave. I think you spoke of "assumptions" somewhere in your texts right?

I'm not assuming anyone here .. i'm stating that these things could have been prevented -- if we agree to disagree in good term without pushing each other to the limit then things wouldn't have blown out of proportion. I understand miscommunication are bound to happen .. and when it happens let's talk through and get this problem solve rather than continue to stand firm on one side blindly. As for this previous statement, "These analyses are welcome in any topic related to that particular artist/etc therefore telling other ppl to leave the thread simply b/c you disagree with them' I was referring to the whole forum/members who came across this post in general. If you go back to read what i wrote .. i did not specify this to JIMIEYOUSHI alone.

Perhaps i misunderstood her .. to interpret things this way b/c of her statement. What she needs to do is elaborate that a little more to clear things out. From a first glance, it looked like she stirring up trouble (i understand .. you understood her this way but for me i understood it the way i did.)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mark is actually quite tall, huh? Everytime I look at him, I think he's not that tall and think that Chalida is quite tall because she has such long looking legs and arms but seeing that see has to wear super tall heels just to almost match up to Mark's height is suprising.

Anyways with that aside, I can't wait the lakorn to hurry and primere, we've all been so patient despite the lack of promotions. I hope it does well!!! :)
Yes, Mark is tall due to being a former athlete, he is 180cm, but I think he's a bit taller than that. Chalida is 171-174cm, her legs are quite long but yes she still has to wear heels next to Mark.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I will have to apologize to mteamers. I am not here to spazz at the moment.
JIMIEYOUSHI, this won’t take much time from me so otherwise I will also ignore.
I have no words to praise your diligent, well-intentioned,mint 555

I like you do any explanation for my words.I'm sure you understand my ture intention.

This is the reason why I ignore.because I do not know the problem is my expression, or someone's understanding.if the problem is my expression, perhaps is the language problem, and then, if I says more, maybe will cause more misunderstanding.If the problem is someone's understanding, I know, no matter how I explan, she also can't understand.so... thank you, mint! you let me determine my English at least pass the meaning is correct. So, I know what the problem is.is who. I also feel lucky, DAL also understand and after that, she also will come this thread, we do not have any problems.

We "discuss", "exchange", perhaps will became the "opportunity", that some people have been looking and waiting for. I need to apologize, and need to be more careful. prevent let someone find the gap to separating and provocation.

I will call this what it is. The majority of these texts aren’t assertions or arguments so I can’t refute them. In a way, I will be blunt, they are like sermons. So I cannot even counter them with logic. They are standards or morals you just to want to share with people here. You have the right to voice your opinions but I don’t think many people appreciate being lectured or preached. So many ambiguous words too. If you want to get a point across, I think in this case: “less is more.” I will wager that many people are confused why you should even feel the need to come in here with such huge walls of texts. I cannot find the logical connection between the above quote and the below quote even though it was composed in the same paragraph.
yes! really cannot find the logical connection between the above quote and the below quote even though it was composed in the same paragraph.

I dislike chaos, dislike confusion, and more annoying who want to take advantage of the confusion to pretend esoteric, attempt to make people be blinded, then to believe they are right, they are the truth.

do you found, what this looks like:
1 distort logic into the wrong boot.
2 Constantly, repeated published want to show that they are right.
3 for any chance, any possible to do 1 and 2.
4they like to plus things what they did impose on others. like the rumors mint "tie up" mark , like "What she needs to do is elaborate that a little more to clear things out". "it looked like she stirring up trouble "......

Why do I feel all this so like those who spread rumors about mteam?
I have to explain, to prevent being misunderstood again.my mean just in this world, there are so many coincidences. yes,so many coincidenses, like mteam,have so many coincidenses,hahaha. and so coincidenses the time is mteam begin to return to stage together. This is maybe the "crisis", mint~~~~

I am no interest to involved in anyone. for star, for lakorn, just like. there just some friends we like the same team and strangers. we only talk about things, no one really care who.

someone who want to use old method to do sth, to achieve their goals.I just want to say you can't avail.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, Mark is tall due to being a former athlete, he is 180cm, but I think he's a bit taller than that. Chalida is 171-174cm, her legs are quite long but yes she still has to wear heels next to Mark.
someplace said mark is 184cm~~~ Indeed, he was taller after TD :)

cecilia

Staff member
This is the reason why I ignore.because I do not know the problem is my expression, or someone's understanding.if the problem is my expression, perhaps is the language problem, and then, if I says more, maybe will cause more misunderstanding.If the problem is someone's understanding, I know, no matter how I explan, she also can't understand.so... thank you, mint! you let me determine my English at least pass the meaning is correct. So, I know what the problem is.is who. I also feel lucky, DAL also understand and after that, she also will come this thread, we do not have any problems.

We "discuss", "exchange", perhaps will became the "opportunity", that some people have been looking and waiting for. I need to apologize, and need to be more careful. prevent let someone find the gap to separating and provocation.

yes! really cannot find the logical connection between the above quote and the below quote even though it was composed in the same paragraph.

I dislike chaos, dislike confusion, and more annoying who want to take advantage of the confusion to pretend esoteric, attempt to make people be blinded, then to believe they are right, they are the truth.

do you found, what this looks like:
1 distort logic into the wrong boot.
2 Constantly, repeated published want to show that they are right.
3 for any chance, any possible to do 1 and 2.
I am no interest to involved in anyone. for star, for lakorn, just like. there just some friends we like the same team and strangers. we only talk about things, no one really care who.

someone who want to use old method to do sth, to achieve their goals.I just want to say you can't avail.
If we do not like chaos then we shouldn't have create them in the first place. I came in this thread to do my job as a mod b/c this situation got out of hand. I did not distort anyone's word nor breach out anyone's statement due to my 'suppose' assumption. I stated what i've seen and try to clear up the air as best as i could. I'm in no mean want to hurt anyone but want to point out the obvious ... to hopefully get it fixed/resolved. My statement might have been distort, confuse, or whatever but what i've stated above is how i understood this situation. Things wouldn't get out of hand if we try to understand each other. Language barrier might have a significant role in creating this misunderstanding and confusion ... so as a lesson learned from this mess, let's take this as an example and use it for next time to avoid such problem again.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for Star Stage to air. Mint looks extremely stunning and Eye looks beautiful... Glad to see Mteam all cute and happy together. Mark's sneakers gotta go, they don't with his outfit. Can't wait for NM2 to air also... Although I am not expecting much or at all.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
JIMIEYOUSHI, you do not need to explain to them. Let me handle this.

I will say something that may seem unrelated and may not make sense to people....

If you don’t want me to show you how JIMIEYOUSHIE’s “generalization” actually has a basis in truth, I suggest we seize this discussion. But if you’re intent on prolonging it. I will make THE POINT even if it will be a dishonor to this thread.

But I’ll only say this for now:

I'm not assuming anyone here ..
As long as you cannot find someone's quote "telling someone to leave," it remains an assumption. An unsupported one.

get this problem solve rather than continue to stand firm one side blindly.
The problem should have been solved if Dal had no further complaints but we had already shared our private messages and agreed to let this go. As for the bolded part..................................................

As for this part "These analyses are welcome in any topic related to that particular artist/etc therefore telling other ppl to leave the thread simply b/c you disagree with them'
... Still just an assumption....

Perhaps i did misunderstood her .. to interpret things this way .. maybe she needs to elaborate that a little more to clear things out instead of letting you explain it to me (i understand .. you understood her this way but for me i understood it the way i did).
She doesn't need to elaborate her comments for you and she doesn't need to clarify this for anyone. This is a NM2 thread. The focus of the discussion should be about MTEAM not some (personal) misunderstandings that can be solved through private messages.

Please understand. It's been two years since mteam's reunion. The majority of mteam fans would choose to invest our energies discussing MTEAM at the moment. So I will respect their wishes by ending this conversation. But you can choose to prolong it and maybe I will respond.

@ceceilia

I think i know what you are refering to....she said that the subject of markim is not warrant in this thread....she did not tell someone to leave...I think she said she tired of the fighting and battling and she loves mteam. I been scold by yaya fan for posting about mteam @ TD thread even though it was refer to Mint C. and she was in the drama....another issue happen in markim thread of a picture of mark w/mint on his b-day that was an issue...and taken down because it wasn't markim though it about mark
Because you mentioned this, I think you understood why I brought up those examples a couple of nights ago.

Anyway. This is nothing important. This is nothing about NM2 or MTEAM.

BTW. On-topic.

It was mentioned somewhere here that MTEAM seems to be in their own little world when they are together. They do not care about anyone else but each other. There was actually a fan-account from Chalida's birthday revealed last week. The FC members basically said the same thing.

I can't wait for Star Stage to air. Mint looks extremely stunning and Eye looks beautiful... Glad to see Mteam all cute and happy together. Mark's sneakers gotta go, they don't with his outfit. Can't wait for NM2 to air also... Although I am not expecting much or at all.
Where have you been?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
When you say Mteam is real, how real is real? 555 Just really curious, like does it mean they are attracted to each other or are...dating? I'm just curious so that as a fan I can be like, "okay, they're like THIS now".

cecilia

Staff member
Mintwix, i think i better stop ... i don't want to drag this any longer. i explained what i understood and that is all that matter. Just like how you understand JIMIEYOUSHI's statement perhaps someone understood what i'm saying as well. Therefore, I'll stop.

A FRIENDLY REMINDER to ALL THE MEMBERS in here: PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER PRESENCE by not making rude remarks toward one another. It is okay to post information/thoughts/etc. if the the sub-topics are related to the main topic in terms of dara, story, etc. (E.G. If so and so topic is relevant to here then it's okay to post about so and so here.)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Dal

about “double standards”, we are only mentioned in general terms. no special, not just said to you or someone.you think too much. no fanwar. maybe you don't know, although you say you are mteam fans,but all of really mteam fans are very tired. mteam fans not like yadech fans or other team fans...we are no effort to argue with anyone. We are only interested in mteam , in mteam's lakorn, so we just want see anything about them in this thread.
To my fellow mteamers, I am sorry I have drifted off-topic and stirred away from MTEAM.

If anyone is interested, I may translate the fan account that I had mentioned in my previous comment. It is not much, but just for the record.